Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


“Those who make peaceful martial law impossible will make violent anarchy inevitable.”

Postby Ethoash » 06 Mar 2018, 08:02


“Those who make peaceful martial law impossible will make violent anarchy inevitable.”


it simple let us do math .

according to Realbull and Arab up to now a peaceful martial law cost us only five oromo life

the question is how much violent anarchy will cost us ... for sure Realbull, Arab and those so called Ethiopian will never answer because they have no skin in the game
Last edited by Ethoash on 07 Mar 2018, 03:04, edited 1 time in total.



Re: math question about martial law and anarchy

Postby DefendTheTruth » 06 Mar 2018, 12:15


Ethoash wrote:“Those who make peaceful martial law impossible will make violent anarchy inevitable.”


it simple let us do math .

according to Realbull and Arab up to now a peaceful martial law cost us only five oromo life

the question is how much violent anarchy will cost us ... for sure Realbull, Arab and those so called Ethiopian will never answer because they have no skin in the game


"Ye besebese zenab ayferam" (once soaked, then no need/urge to look for a shelter from a rain) indembalew hona, yeah?

You became a laughing stock when you declared to have won 100% of the vote that was claimed to have been held "democratically" for the whole world. Democracy woyane style.

You still never ashamed of the show after the whole world have now seen what was on a show. Can it give anything more shameful than such an action? No, but you have to have a shame to feel it.

More importantly, what do you think about the the impression that the whole world will make of us a nation?

Your group must be such an extremely reckless than one can imagine!

And you consider that a praise :lol: :lol:



Re: math question about martial law and anarchy

Postby Ethoash » 07 Mar 2018, 03:07


DefendTheTruth wrote:
Your group must be such an extremely reckless than one can imagine!

And you consider that a praise :lol: :lol:



DDT,

PLS stay with subject we r talking about “Those who make peaceful martial law impossible will make violent anarchy inevitable.”

why we need martial law .. i reason in martial law only 5 people died but in anarchy 100,000 die per day .. therefore we need martial law ... if u have any input on this subject u r most welcome



Re: math question about martial law and anarchy

Postby DefendTheTruth » 07 Mar 2018, 13:38


Ethoash wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:
Your group must be such an extremely reckless than one can imagine!

And you consider that a praise :lol: :lol:



DDT,

PLS stay with subject we r talking about “Those who make peaceful martial law impossible will make violent anarchy inevitable.”

why we need martial law .. i reason in martial law only 5 people died but in anarchy 100,000 die per day .. therefore we need martial law ... if u have any input on this subject u r most welcome

Ethioash,

They say old habits die hard, but I don't know what they say about institutionalised lies woyane style.

Woyane officially rigs Votes in the national parliament, while your kinds, their foot-soldiers, in their internet rig their own posts!

Can you say when was my reply to you and when you edited your post, to which I replied to ask me to "stay with the subject"?

:lol: :lol: :lol:



Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot]