Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Aragaw

Did I hear him say ....

Post by Aragaw » 05 Mar 2018, 22:14

XXX
On his interview, "መለስ ማለት እግዚአብሄር የመረጠው የሀገር መሪ ማለት ነው"! He sold his soul for the devil and now trying to justify what he has been doing for his master Weyanes. ይሄ ሆዳም አዝማሪ ጉዱ ማለቂያ የልውም።
phpBB [video]
You were not singing for Ethiopia. You were singing for your lords.
phpBB [video]

Dawi

Re: Did I hear him say ....

Post by Dawi » 06 Mar 2018, 19:26

Aragaw wrote:Did I hear him say ....
Aragaw,

I don't know.....I was looking at that beautiful interviewer, waiting and waiting in case she has something to say? Got distracted! :P

This guy is a good singer but with limited education & just repeating what his grandmother told him of HIM when he was a kid "እግዚአብሄር የመረጠው መሪ"! He is not a politican and only making good living by singing as all other successful ones do. Even Tamagne was admired and compensated well by Al Amoudi in his past life.

Give him a break!
Aragaw wrote:On his interview, "መለስ ማለት እግዚአብሄር የመረጠው የሀገር መሪ ማለት ነው"! He sold his soul for the devil and now trying to justify what he has been doing for his master Weyanes. ይሄ ሆዳም አዝማሪ ጉዱ ማለቂያ የልውም።
phpBB [video]

Aragaw

Re: Did I hear him say ....

Post by Aragaw » 06 Mar 2018, 20:25

Dawi wrote:
Aragaw wrote:Did I hear him say ....
Aragaw,

I don't know.....I was looking at that beautiful interviewer, waiting and waiting in case she has something to say? Got distracted! :P
Dawi, I hear you You are not alone on that point. :mrgreen:
This guy is a good singer but with limited education & just repeating what his grandmother told him of HIM when he was a kid "እግዚአብሄር የመረጠው መሪ"! He is not a politican and only making good living by singing as all other successful ones do. Even Tamagne was admired and compensated well by Al Amoudi in his past life.

Give him a break!
You know Dawi, people make mistakes and learn from their mistakes. This guy just stick with them and sing for them the entire time while they were killing people allover the county. There are so many singers who took side with the Ethiopian people and there are who bend backwards to please Weyane. Like him and Solomon Tekalign. You may forgive but you don’t forget people like him.