Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Why not only Abba Dula but also the MP who raised both of his hands kidded on the Developmental State of Ethiopia. It was even more disgracing to Gov. of Ethiopia & the life of Tigrai sons scarified.

Postby AbebeB » 05 Mar 2018, 19:06

Hey fox, I am serious. If I were General Samoera, I shouldn’t let these MPs go for free. scarified. It seems both (Abba Dula and MP who raised his two hands) are part of the conspiracy.

Re: Why not only Abba Dula but also the MP who raised both of his hands kidded on the Developmental State of Ethiopia. It was even more disgracing to Gov. of Ethiopia & the life of Tigrai sons scarifi

Postby gadaa2 » 05 Mar 2018, 19:18

AbebeB wrote:Hey fox, I am serious. If I were General Samoera, I shouldn’t let these MPs go for free. scarified. It seems both (Abba Dula and MP who raised his two hands) are part of the conspiracy.

Abadula and Demeke Mekonen, wanted to bury TPLF dip down. I am happy they revenge on the mafia TPLF army. The army is living by the mercy of the people as they are kids of poor Ethiopian. Otherwise they could have been a training target for angry people.

Re: Why not only Abba Dula but also the MP who raised both of his hands kidded on the Developmental State of Ethiopia. It was even more disgracing to Gov. of Ethiopia & the life of Tigrai sons scarifi

Postby Dawi » 05 Mar 2018, 19:49

gadaa2 wrote:
AbebeB wrote:Hey fox, I am serious. If I were General Samoera, I shouldn’t let these MPs go for free. scarified. It seems both (Abba Dula and MP who raised his two hands) are part of the conspiracy.

Abadula and Demeke Mekonen, wanted to bury TPLF dip down. I am happy they revenge on the mafia TPLF army. The army is living by the mercy of the people as they are kids of poor Ethiopian. Otherwise they could have been a training target for angry people.

gadaa2 and AbebeB

General Samora knows full well how much the lack of good formal elementary education is hurting the DS of Ethiopia. The Parliament and the military need some intesive training. It can be provided by hiring the following Ethiopian kids very cheaply. We don't need to kill the patient to treat the disease.

If the paraliament hire Birsiqla Yosef (KG) and her elder brother, Eyu Yosef (1st Grade) they won't have similar math problems in the future; no need to put anyone in jail. :P

Birsiqla Yosef (KG) and her elder brother, Eyu Yosef (1st Grade) showed their skill in mathematics. By using their fingers, they have mastered the four basic math skills of addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.

phpBB [video]

Notice Aba Dula is counting his knuckles; it certainly is not the same as counting fingers!

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion