Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun

Re: እዚህ ት/ቤት ነበር አባ ዱላ የተማረው አትፍረዱበት

Post by sun » 05 Mar 2018, 20:51

XXX
present wrote:Aragaw, I love this kid, man!. I know the video could be used as a good analogy, but I don't want anyone to make fun of him.... I love it when he said " asra haya". but I don't agree with sun's take on this. I think you are talking about a school system in general than my Ethiopian little kid.
Aragaw wrote:Click on the image for video of Abadula AKA (ብቅ ጥልቅ ) giving lecture on algebra :mrgreen:
phpBB [video]
[Image: https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5B4A9C87]
hmm... 8)

Thanks for your comment. Also I am not asking you or any one to agree with my opinion or never have been seeking comformity for its own sake. I have principles like I have been advocating for the the 94% of Ethiopians taking back their rights from the 6% ethnic based tplf minority arbitrarily monopolizing power and through that leading the country step by step down to the chaotic dirty drain.

I have also consistenly criticized the defection of the leading military and parliament personnel so that they may not go and become even more powerless persons and groups instead of staying at home and struggling directly and indirectly in order to slowly but surely reduce the tplf to its real size in all aspects.

I was also one of the very first first person to publicly criticize the massive running away of the youth and then going to face multiple problems in foreign countries and cultures instead of staying in their resource rich country, uniting, networking, communicating and consistently struggling peacefully and boldly and then help changing and or reforming the political system along the democratic and empowering mode where all of our young people may become positively oriented and have the best of education, jobs, welfare and well-being in their own country and home regions.

I am not saying what little I have said here for bragging or favour seeking purposes from any one but only mentioning the fact that my opinion is generally value driven rather than partisan political agenda driven. Last but not least even the tplf would have not been practicing dictatorial over lordships for the last close to 30 years if it were not for the divided and expert infighting opposion groups and some of their greedy divided leaders with no viable and accptable agenda on the table. 8)

present

Post by present » 05 Mar 2018, 21:08

sun, i know you don't typically have bad intentions.

Aragaw

Post by Aragaw » 05 Mar 2018, 21:27

present wrote:Aragaw, I love this kid, man!. I know the video could be used as a good analogy, but I don't want anyone to make fun of him.... I love it when he said " asra haya". but I don't agree with sun's take on this. I think you are talking about a school system in general than my Ethiopian little kid.
You Nailed it Present. It was about the analogy. Plus there is noting wrong with making fun of a A hodam Weyan puppet.

present

Post by present » 06 Mar 2018, 00:10

Yes bro, we all want make fun of a weyane
Aragaw wrote:
You Nailed it Present. It was about the analogy. Plus there is noting wrong with making fun of a A hodam Weyan puppet.

sun

Post by sun » 06 Mar 2018, 18:16

present wrote:sun, i know you don't typically have bad intentions.
present,

Thanks for your comment. One of the fundametal problems of some oromos is not lack of opportunities or lack of resources but lack of firm and viable visionary unities within their golden diversities and then practically learning to sit together constantly even when they are not personal friends, negotiating, compromising, supporting each other for the new and the greater good that is suppose to last from generation to generations even when emotions are running high and crises are spiraling. This means that they need to convert their heterogenous conditions in to strengths and march forwards hand in hand rather than bashing each other and shouting all over the plances, blaming and demeaning each other as if each and everyone is seeking to be the leader rather than the follower. :P

This in turn provieds golden opportunities for their direct and indirect experienced conspiratorial secretive adversaries watching oromos consuming their scarce resources By calling each other all kinds of childish names, "lap dogs, wild hogs, let me box you with iron gloves, etc." nonsense talks just to lose the whole game to the silent conspiratorial adversaries at the end of it all.

They are so transparrent and predicatable in some ways and through that exposing themselves to the silent cvnning adversay conspiracy and winning possibilities for them. The fact is that either they get together and struggle together and win or else get divided,keep barking at each other, fight separately and then die and get defeated separately like in the past. Hope for the best! 8)