Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

With the possible exception of Iskinder Nega woyane has successfully intimidated and paralyzed the opposition parties leadership, but not the grassroots

Postby justo » 27 Feb 2018, 20:39

Woyane has put the fear of god in the once fierce Andualem Arage, they had long ago pacified Merara Gudina. Birtukan Mideqsa is a broken woman and dares not say a word against woyane even from 6000 miles away. Semayawi parti, medrek, hibret are all cowed down. Even the noble Bekele Gerba dares not say everything he would have liked to say. Woyane has successfully intimidated the political elites, but not the grassroots.

The Ethiopian political elite has abdicated, and I hope it doesn’t try to make a comeback to rule the country once the dust settles down.

Addis Abeba which has contributed nothing to the revolt against the woyane should not claim any leadership role once the provincial qeros and fanos successfully overthrow the woyane

Re: With the possible exception of Iskinder Nega woyane has successfully intimidated and paralyzed the opposition parties leadership, but not the grassroots

Postby justo » 27 Feb 2018, 20:55

Woyane has successfully modified the behavior of the political elite of the opposition parties. Nobody among these dares describe the woyane the way it needs to be described. Woyane has successfully sissified and pasteurized them. When they talk they all sound like Lidetu Ayalew. I am not saying I blame them, am just stating the fact.
Last edited by justo on 27 Feb 2018, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

Re: With the possible exception of Iskinder Nega woyane has successfully intimidated and paralyzed the opposition parties leadership, but not the grassroots

Postby tolaylemo » 27 Feb 2018, 20:55

I look at your analysis as great win for Qeerroo, fano and all Ethiopians. Team LM, have been silenced which is great win for our grass roots efforts. I was so worried that the vampires will allow the smooth talkers to go on with wowing our people. It is great win !!! Now the goons are out front with weapons and ugly face Tigray solders, if this isn't gift, I don't know what else is :mrgreen: So from here on it is going to be ugly face Tigray verses the rest of Ethiopians. We got time but they don't. They have to govern we just have make the whole country ungovernable by all means necessary. BTW, the count down has already begin, give it few days you will see.

Postby justo » 27 Feb 2018, 21:18

tolaylemo wrote:I look at your analysis as great win for Qeerroo, fano and all Ethiopians. Team LM, have been silenced which is great win for our grass roots efforts. I was so worried that the vampires will allow the smooth talkers to go on with wowing our people. It is great win !!! Now the goons are out front with weapons and ugly face Tigray solders, if this isn't gift, I don't know what else is :mrgreen: So from here on it is going to be ugly face Tigray verses the rest of Ethiopians. We got time but they don't. They have to govern we just have make the whole country ungovernable by all means necessary. BTW, the count down has already begin, give it few days you will see.

Tolaylemo, ‘adegegnaw bozene’ is coming back to haunt the woyane. Woyane knew all along that the fight to the death was going to be against what it aptly called ‘adegegnaw bozene’, it knew from the beginning what mortal danger the qeros and fanos posed to its existence. It wouldn’t have called them ‘adegegnaw’ otherwise.

Long live ‘adegegnaw bozene’!

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion