Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

State of emergency and the OPDO/ANDM

Postby gadaa2 » 26 Feb 2018, 14:55

Dr. Lencho Negeri once said " Everybody think we are puppet that they push as from the back to say and do something but they don't" I said" Yes they stop pushing the donkey like Muktar Kedir from the back,these days they pull you from the front like a horse." because they declared the state of emergency without your knowledge/presence and the foreign ministry because you both were in USA and dont have any idea, even you said SOE is not necessary, but Dr. Workeneh who was not there, need to defend it in front of the world the unnecessary state of emergency, you (Dr. Werkeneh and Dr. Negeri) are not donkey but a horse. If you are not a horse how can you defend the state of emergency you don't believe in??

Re: State of emergency and the OPDO/ANDM

Postby DefendTheTruth » 26 Feb 2018, 15:21

gadaa2 wrote:Dr. Lencho Negeri once said " Everybody think we are puppet that they push as from the back to say and do something but they don't" I said" Yes they stop pushing the donkey like Muktar Kedir from the back,these days they pull you from the front like a horse." because they declared the state of emergency without your knowledge/presence and the foreign ministry because you both were in USA and dont have any idea, even you said SOE is not necessary, but Dr. Workeneh who was not there, need to defend it in front of the world the unnecessary state of emergency, you (Dr. Werkeneh and Dr. Negeri) are not donkey but a horse. If you are not a horse how can you defend the state of emergency you don't believe in??

If these two gentlemen said what you wrote here and defended the interest of the people and the country are considered donkeys or horses, then you are in my cultural parlance a dog, which goes around and beg and then bark from there, for whoever throw something to live on at it.

Postby tolaylemo » 26 Feb 2018, 15:46

They both are worthless, spineless, cowardice TPLF's lapdogs but no worries Qeerroo knows how to deal with them. Give HR128 and the cowardice parliament members few days. BTW, some of OPDOs like the puppet president should be hanged in public for collaborating and orchestrating mass murder and displacement in Eastern part of the country.

Postby DefendTheTruth » 26 Feb 2018, 16:04

tolaylemo wrote:They both are worthless, spineless, cowardice TPLF's lapdogs but no worries Qeerroo knows how to deal with them. Give HR128 and the cowardice parliament members few days. BTW, some of OPDOs like the puppet president should be hanged in public for collaborating and orchestrating mass murder and displacement in Eastern part of the country.

If you think you are someone important to get an attention, then tell me what the demand of Qeerroo is, if there is any. If they don't have one except using any opportunity to destroy people's property and lives (civilians), then they are doomed to fail and the sooner they get there, the better it will be for the country.

Can you tell me what Qeerroo's demands are, can we have a look at it and share our own views about it? Answer this question before you fill the internet sites with all your garbages, which is simple, but formulating one's demands in a clear and understandble to all to be acceptable by all stake holders takes more than scribbling all the none sense here.

Postby tolaylemo » 26 Feb 2018, 16:48

Can you handle the truth? :roll: I don't think you can, because as educated as you seems to be how can you ask such obvious question. :roll: Yes, I love attention but only from hot girls :lol: :lol:

What part of this don't you get? :roll:

https://youtu.be/t6_8rverHTE

There is no power in wide whole world that can't beat Qeerroo.

https://www.facebook.com/Jawarmd/videos ... 458454393/

Postby Dawi » 26 Feb 2018, 17:58

Tolay,

The first video has not articulated any demand. Down Down Woyane! Can be used by all Ethiopian enemies? It doesn't answer what DT asked. "Can you tell me what Qeerroo's demands are?

The second video is child abuse at best. Who ever organized that should be prosecuted.

The only ones who have visions are Lemma/Dr. Abey in that country today as I see it.

[fimg=][/fimg]
tolaylemo wrote:Can you handle the truth? :roll: I don't think you can, because as educated as you seems to be how can you ask such obvious question. :roll: Yes, I love attention but only from hot girls :lol: :lol:

What part of this don't you get? :roll:

https://youtu.be/t6_8rverHTE

There is no power in wide whole world that can't beat Qeerroo.

https://www.facebook.com/Jawarmd/videos ... 458454393/

Postby gearhead » 26 Feb 2018, 18:49

To liberate the Tigrian Youth and his mind from the total capture by TPLF's TOP 20 (T20).

these guys are so altered through fear and trauma, they can't hold still for more than a few seconds. just seconds.

they are totally occupied and trained to identify with their own captors (occupying energy) that reveals itself through TPLF.

talk to a TPLF insider, they will tell you of an induced fear of an evil eye, an energy that they associate TPLF with.

Tigray youth live in a matrix, with no option to entertain an alternative.

access to external media that reveals that Tigray is a psycho-political capture is unthinkable.

there is no social, political or economical life in tigray that is not controlled by TPLF.

Slight alterations happen to soldiers. It is almost necessary to sustain through the unnatural environments of war. the normal condition is that soldiers enter civilian life and gradually recover.

what TPLF did is the reverse, it put all tigray in that altered mind state and is using these conditioned people to ravage and ransack and control ethiopia.

Postby gadaa2 » 26 Feb 2018, 19:02

DefendTheTruth wrote:
gadaa2 wrote:Dr. Lencho Negeri once said " Everybody think we are puppet that they push as from the back to say and do something but they don't" I said" Yes they stop pushing the donkey like Muktar Kedir from the back,these days they pull you from the front like a horse." because they declared the state of emergency without your knowledge/presence and the foreign ministry because you both were in USA and dont have any idea, even you said SOE is not necessary, but Dr. Workeneh who was not there, need to defend it in front of the world the unnecessary state of emergency, you (Dr. Werkeneh and Dr. Negeri) are not donkey but a horse. If you are not a horse how can you defend the state of emergency you don't believe in??

If these two gentlemen said what you wrote here and defended the interest of the people and the country are considered donkeys or horses, then you are in my cultural parlance a dog, which goes around and beg and then bark from there, for whoever throw something to live on at it.

There is no interest of people for state of emergency which is license to kill anyone, but interest of a maximum of 2000 TPLF riches, contorbandist etc. There is no cell that the 100,000 soldiers control. People are peaceful until the state of emergency showed up at thier door. Look what they are currently doing in Nekemte and this will happen all over Ethiopia soon. Your TPLF soldiers are their to disrupt, kill, and loot. My only question is: Are Tigray people want to be part of this crime of not even more than 2000 TPLF riches? Time will tell.

Postby sun » 26 Feb 2018, 19:15

I am not a politician as a result of which I may not blame the two officials mentioned here because they are members of the ruling party and the main job of the members is to support their party or else resign and oppose as opposition members. But then what is the practical incentives for them to do so? I mean to destroy their own home publicly and then lose their jobs, their incomes and the possibilities of pushing forward those reforms from the position of power and influences. Generally speaking that is how it works every where. The best they can do is to work for change/reform from the inside and implement satisfactory reform.

The well placed people to oppose and expose the actions and policies are the opposion politicians. But if the opposition are divided and weak then they have to blame themselves too. 8)

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion