Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Who would win in a war between Beja warriors and Afar warriors?

Postby Khysion » 25 Feb 2018, 18:21

So who do you think would win in a war and why?

Beja warriors.

Afar warriors

Those two are the most identical Cushitic people I know. It's funny because Afars close cousin is Somali and Saho while Beja close cousin is Nubians and Rwa which is bloody confusing. :lol: :lol:

Anyways, in your opinion who has the upper hand?

Re: Who would win in a war between Beja warriors and Afar warriors?

Postby Fed_Up » 25 Feb 2018, 18:29

Stupid question. What is wrong with you people? Stupid fak!

Postby Khysion » 25 Feb 2018, 18:39

Fed_Up: [email protected]! They are both feared and respected warriors so it's interesting who would win a war. I'm not saying it should happen because it won't since they don't border each other. Listen if you're not willing to provide your opinions then don't bother commenting.

Postby Fed_Up » 25 Feb 2018, 19:26

Khysion wrote:Fed_Up: [email protected]! They are both feared and respected warriors so it's interesting who would win a war. I'm not saying it should happen because it won't since they don't border each other. Listen if you're not willing to provide your opinions then don't bother commenting.

Stupid question from certified village idiot.

Postby tarik » 25 Feb 2018, 19:39

Khysion

Good Day Sir

U r right z Bejas aka Hadendewa Aka Bedawiya r Close cousins of Beniamir or Tigre muslims of Eritrea and of course Z Afars r close cousins of Saho of Eritrea and Somalia & Afar of Djibouti's. U forgot 1 thing these 2 cushiatic great warriors were always z protecters of Z Red sea. While Bejas of Sudan and Eritrea protected Massawa of Eritrea and Port-sudan of Sudan our Afar brothers were protectors of South Red sea of Eritrea mainly Assab and yes Djibouti against z invaders z then z ottoman empire which is now turkey. And if it was not for z greatest Beja General Osman Dijna, Port-Sudan and Massawa would still be Turkey's ports. I Grew up in Sudan next to my Beja of Sudan and Beniamir of Sudan, So i pretty much know this. Z bejas and Afaris were brothers and protectors of Red-Sea and they will always be brothers. Debaywa. Eskiwerra. Ma Sallama. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Day Sir
Last edited by tarik on 25 Feb 2018, 20:01, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Khysion » 25 Feb 2018, 19:51

Tarik: But who do you think is stronger between the two warrior tribes?

Postby tarik » 25 Feb 2018, 20:08

Khysion

Good Evening Sir

I don't know where u r going with this? But here is my straight forward answer. Z beja of Eritrea or Sudan Don't have their own military army, they r with z Sudanese and Eritrean Army and So r our Brothers Z Afars, They are with Eritrean military and may be some Afaris r with z tplf army. So who r going 2 compare them today?. If U were talking about z past well , i will say it would have been a bloody , close call battle 2 z finish. Where both will be losers. U c i told u , i grew up with Bejas and Beniamirs and i know they both teach their sons @ z age of 10 to use z sword (SEIF) and how to use z knife and how to use z stick. And They teach them how to jump almost their own height. U c i don't really know much about our Afaris brothers, but i know 1 thing that they r great swimmers and great @ z sea. But also they r great warriors on z ground. Once again, i am glad they never fought each other , because it would have been deadly. :lol: :lol: :lol: . Debaywa. Weriya Nebed. Sellam.

Good Evening Sir

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion