Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

TPLF renaissance, HIT End Of An Era

Postby Ethoash » 24 Feb 2018, 10:59

UNDER TPLF renaissance Era we saw Art, economy, sport, democracy and medicine practice flourished. then TPLF approached the middle ages, Currently, I would say we are in the “social media era” TPLF too old to catch up and their era is ending

one of the tplf downfall is corruption

in this thread i will talk about corruption only and i will try to give solution to solve corruption ... but before we solve corruption we have to know how corruption work

Fana TV: ከ400 ሚሊየን ብር በላይ ወጪ የተገዛው ማዳበሪያ ያለ አገልግሎት ተቀምጧል
phpBB [video]

here is how corruption work the minister who import 400 ሚሊየን ብር ማዳበሪያ doesnt care less if ማዳበሪያ used or not when he he order 400 ሚሊየን ብር ማዳበሪያ he get his CUT from the exporter of the ማዳበሪያ.. and his money is deposited in Swiss bank for rainy day...

solution

here is the trick u cant pay the MINSTER for importing more but u pay him for importing less .... 1st u ban government getting involved in importing ማዳበሪያ... but allowed private company to import the ማዳበሪያ.... yes the private company might not have the money so loan them 400 million birr the ministry budget to private importer without interest to get paid with in 5 years ... now if the private company the one who take all the risk so they will import what is needed and they will sale it as fast as they can therefore they will be no lose ... the minster who seat in this broad will get 1% of 400 million birr .... next step is to manufacture ማዳበሪያ locally and the minster will get 2% interest on local manufactured ማዳበሪያ.... therefore the minster will work harder to stop import and manufacture it locally... this idea need work so if u have any other suggestion pls forward

Fana TV: የስራ ያለህ እያለ ያለው የአዲስ አበባ ጅቡቲ የባቡር መስመር
phpBB [video]

this kind of corruption might need investigation the cause but it might be one of the two cause number on pure incompetence or getting bribe from transport track owner so he delay the opening by one year if they give him bribe

solution

pay the CEO of የአዲስ አበባ ጅቡቲ የባቡር መስመር based on the ባቡር income basically 1% of the የአዲስ አበባ ጅቡቲ የባቡር መስመር should be owned by the CEO for running the railway this way if the rail stop the CEO LOSE money u will see how much efficiency we will gain just by paying a little more ....

በየዕለቱ 3 ሺህ ሊትር ወተት የሚደፋበት የጀነሲስ ፋርም ጉዳይ ወደ ፍርድ ቤት ሊያመራ ነው

phpBB [video]

this is easy to figure it out health inspector will say your company failed health requirement... and they shut them down but they can be reopen them for price... this is the oldest simplest from of extortion

the solution is very simple

take out the power of health inspector to shut down company for health reason .. instead let health inspector take his case to court and let the court make the decision... if the inspector making to many mistake he should lose his job too ...

Re: TPLF renaissance, HIT End Of An Era

Postby DefendTheTruth » 24 Feb 2018, 14:44

I think this is a good point to share one's opinion on, because at the end of the day it impacts us all and has impacted us all already!.

The question you have to ask yourself is how did others where corruption is only a theory managed to curb it and avoid to bear the devastating consequences it?

You can't keep changing the law, because those who are in it can adjust themselves even faster than the pace with which you can make the new law.

The answer is one and only one and it is called ACCOUNTABILITY at all levels. If someone in the structure somewhere feels he/she can't be held accountable, then forget about it, it will not work for every body else as well.

But come and tell me if all those in the power echelon of TPLF led government feel that they could be held accountable? I think your answer will be NO, it shouldn't work for your "golden race". Isn't it?

Did I read you saying government should "ban government getting involved in importing ማዳበሪያ"? Wow. They say "better late than never", isn't it?. Importing fertilizers is a business, and we have been telling you government shouldn't involve itself in business, simply because the conflict of interest that it entails in exercising state power and being involved in a free and fair business at the same time.

Woyane didn't want to listen, because they felt that they can't be held accountable. And you seem to be that shameless to make such a claim now.

Are they ready to ban themsleves from involving in those mega business empires in the country under the disguise of EFORT or whatever else??

Tezebt new terfu alu.

Postby Ethoash » 26 Feb 2018, 12:34

DDT,

What do u mean ACCOUNTABILITY ? do u mean punish them when u find them or set up a system that control the controller pls cleared

what was u thinking when i said the CEO of billion dollar project should get 1% of the company asset is that not part of built in accountability...

Ethiopia is very poor county therefore government has to get involved in big mega protect such as hydro power, and train or sugar factory how in hell private company can do this .... i was saying partnership between private and government my idea is not finial need work that is why i need u

Postby Naga Tuma » 27 Feb 2018, 15:29

Ethoash,

When I read the word renaissance in the title of your post here, I imagined you had something to write about renaissance and I opened it.

After reading it, I continue to think that some people who talk about the call for Ethiopian renaissance may not have a solid grip about the call's basic idea, at least in my view.

It is my understanding that renaissance is about one fundamental idea. If I can give a rough analogy, one can imagine a superstitious or 'naturestitious' self in order to understand the fundamental idea.

In the case of the call for Ethiopian renaissance, at least in my view, the call is about making one's faculty a gem of imagination instead of becoming a missionary's entanglement and destruction. It is not about material wealth although it may become an outcome. One can be materially rich but intellectually poor and another can be materially poor and intellectually rich.

I can refresh your memory about the symptom that was the cause for the call for Ethiopian renaissance, at least as far as I am concerned. This symptom was prevalent in more widespread form from 1991 to circa 2005. I hope you watched the agony of the Ethiopian mother in the following video as painfully as I did when I came across it for the first time.

phpBB [video]

You can see some initial signs of the call in the rebirth or renaissance of Ethiopian culture in one unadulterated cultural music by Abush Zeleke from Borana and another by Mulugeta Khasay from Tigray, to pick two examples for Ethiopia's cultural trajectory circa 2005.

The trajectories taken by musicians like Ali Bira and Abitew Kebede are also case examples for the two possible trajectories in which Ethiopian renaissance would make a difference, at least in due time, which is a long time for a renaissance to take its own course. The first renaissance looked far back into the past to the time of Queen Athena in order to get a far perspective into the future.

Ethiopian renaissance could look farther back to the time of Pharaoh Akhenten in order to get a farther perspective into the future as can be seen today. I don't want to leave you without having you grasp this fundamental idea about renaissance, at least as I see it, and rethink your notion of the idea of renaissance in general and Ethiopian renaissance in particular. The late Ethiopian laureate has probably done more artistic work for Ethiopian renaissance than anybody I know and I don't think he was satisfied enough in the reception of his visionary work and I don't think Ethiopia needs characters that would have us believe that Dr. King didn't exist until President Obama was elected the president of the U.S.

Postby Ethoash » 27 Feb 2018, 19:35

Naga Tuma wrote:Ethoash,

When I read the word renaissance in the title of your post here, I imagined you had something to write about renaissance and I opened it.

Nago tuna,

the word down load and up load also have totally different meaning when u were young it might mean load and unload the donkey with teff sack.. today up loading mean totally different... the same as renaissance mean totally different meaning in today Ethiopia ... it mean Ethiopia rising ..

anyhow the topic is not about the meaning of renaissance but about corruption ... corruption might end the era of the Golden race.. do u have any suggestion how to solve corruption problem in Ethiopia ... i say pay the official in million or 1% or the project

3rd u were talking about cult ... the poor women enjoying her freedom of religion she have the right to believe in cult what ever thing she want to believe as long as she doesnt force u or me to believe in the same thing she have the right to worship her religion or believe as she see it fit...

i know u think cult is damaging... i agree with u but banning cult religion is not the answer the answer is more freedom and more education the more people are educated the more they will stop believing in cult ... yes there is always 1% or 2% who never saved but education save a lot of people so u should not worry about this thing that is the price of freedom...

Postby Naga Tuma » 27 Feb 2018, 20:59

Ethoash wrote:
Naga Tuma wrote:Ethoash,

Nago tuna,

the word down load and up load also have totally different meaning when u were young it might mean load and unload the donkey with teff sack.. today up loading mean totally different... the same as renaissance mean totally different meaning in today Ethiopia ... it mean Ethiopia rising ..

anyhow the topic is not about the meaning of renaissance but about corruption ... corruption might end the era of the Golden race.. do u have any suggestion how to solve corruption problem in Ethiopia ... i say pay the official in million or 1% or the project

3rd u were talking about cult ... the poor women enjoying her freedom of religion she have the right to believe in cult what ever thing she want to believe as long as she doesnt force u or me to believe in the same thing she have the right to worship her religion or believe as she see it fit...

i know u think cult is damaging... i agree with u but banning cult religion is not the answer the answer is more freedom and more education the more people are educated the more they will stop believing in cult ... yes there is always 1% or 2% who never saved but education save a lot of people so u should not worry about this thing that is the price of freedom...

Work is done by loading and unloading a donkey because force is applied and time is spent in doing that. You act like an unwilling donkey to carry the Ethiopian renaissance load although you evidently have the capacity to bray renaissance. Your denial of the growth of cult in Ethiopia from 1991 to circa 2005 and the growth of culture since circa 2005 as if this is coincidental with the freedom you provided is senseless and shameful.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion