Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sun

Re: Only A Radical National Uprising Can Force Woyane Tigray Military Dictatorship to Exit --- All Else Is Political Foolishness !! EPRDF Cannot Be Reformed !!

Post by sun » 18 Feb 2018, 15:12

XXX
Amara Sayint wrote:The question remains, however, how can you convince people like OPFist, who wants to transform mama Ethiopia "to de facto Great Oromia of Leencoo Lataa" ?
Don't be afraid of OPFist and or Leenco Lataa simply because he is more Ethiopian than yourself if it comes to that. Also in reality No Oromo in his right mind wants the whole of Ethiopia to become "defacto Great Oromia" because Oromia is already enough for the great and egalitarian generous Oromos who prefer to give rather than taking, even to those who always think and behave, "What is mine is mine, what is yours is also mine."

The bottom line in the past and the current Ethiopian conflicts and endless chaos increasingly putting mamma Ethiopia on its death bed emanates from the bottomless greed and the politics of, "WHAT IS MINE IS MINE AS WELL AS WHAT IS YOURS IS ALSO MINE" sick mindset. We have to stop that sickness by all means possible if we want to build a healthy wealthy sustainable state with equality and justice for all. In this effort the Great Oromos need to man-up, unit and lead towards that egalitarian well-being and welfare for all. :P

MRed

Re: Only A Radical National Uprising Can Force Woyane Tigray Military Dictatorship to Exit --- All Else Is Political Foolishness !! EPRDF Cannot Be Reformed !!

Post by MRed » 18 Feb 2018, 15:19

OPDO will never leave EPRDF, if TPLF wants to leave then they can leave. Only cowards run but not OPDO it will continue and very soon it just needs a PM. When OPDO has the PM position then they can appoint more Oromo generals and intelligence then it can wage any war it wants against Zoomali or Agame. It's so, funny you can't take it Horus, the only reason TPLF is crashing is because of OPDO not AG7.

SEPDM doesn't concern me nor do ANDMs. They can rule Amhara or the south as puppets but only OPDO concerns me. SEPDM or ANDM being free is up to Amharas and debub to make that sacrifice. Oromos sacrificed enough for OPDO...

Horus
Member+

Post by Horus » 18 Feb 2018, 15:42

MRed,

I am not even sure if I am talking to an OPDO or TPLF here. In other words, you could be OPDO in which case you are not making sense. Real OPDO is not talking about ANDM and Debub like you are doing. IF you are TPLF, it makes sense, in that your mission is to trap OPDO and isolate OPDO. TPLF is perfectly fine with a puppet Oromo PM to present to US congress and we will have two useless Oromos with zero power - a President and a PM getting orders from TPLF. Is what Qeerroo is fighting for?

By the way, this whole drama will end as soon as the US congress votes on the Bill which might not even pass.

Ethiopia will be back on the streets burning down Tigray buses and suks. Live and witness.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2018, 15:49

ande neger gen yetaweke new,be Amaraw ena be Tigrayu yetenakachehu mesakia endehonachihu,dedeb gurage asedabi,ye ahyaneteh ahya,be Egziabher almamenh new.Yemwedew merkato enkuan endtelaw adregehal.
Last edited by Degnet on 18 Feb 2018, 15:53, edited 2 times in total.

MRed

Post by MRed » 18 Feb 2018, 15:50

Horus wrote:MRed,

I am not even sure if I am talking to an OPDO or TPLF here. In other words, you could be OPDO in which case you are not making sense. Real OPDO is not talking about ANDM and Debub like you are doing. IF you are TPLF, it makes sense, in that your mission is to trap OPDO and isolate OPDO. TPLF is perfectly fine with a puppet Oromo PM to present to US congress and we will have two useless Oromos with zero power - a President and a PM getting orders from TPLF. Is what Qeerroo is fighting for?

By the way, this whole drama will end as soon as the US congress votes on the Bill which might not even pass.

Ethiopia will be back on the streets burning down Tigray buses and suks. Live and witness.
ANDM and SEPDM don't concern Oromos. The Oromos should only pay attention to their party which is OPDO. The greatest mistake CUD and OLF made was leave, that's when TPLF started full war on them. OPDO needs only one more thing, it needs the PM position.

The PM is the only one who has the power to change Ethiopia. Stop dreaming Horus, the Oromos have two enemies. The Agames and chavunists like yourself. We want to weaken TPLF but not destroy it. We want a weak TPLF just like we want a weak AG7.

TPLF has one use for Oromos and we will use them for that. Currently OPDO and TPLF are talking about a deal to put Dr. Abiy as PM. That's what we care about, we want an Oromo PM. When we have an Oromo PM then Abdi Illey will pay with his life. I hope Dr. Abiy sends ENDF to invade Zoomali region.

I don't trust debub and ANDM. ANDM are useless to us Oromos since they betrayed Gedu and Lemma. No Oromo should trust these ANDM idiots and expecially those at federal level.
Last edited by MRed on 18 Feb 2018, 15:56, edited 2 times in total.

Kara

Post by Kara » 18 Feb 2018, 15:55

Degnet wrote:ande neger gen yetaweke new,be Amaraw ena be Tigrayu yetenakachehu mesakia endehonachihu,dedeb gurage asedabi,ye ahyaneteh ahya,be Egziabher almamenh new.Yemwedew merkato enkuan endtelaw adregehal.
degnet,

Ante Ambeta leqami lemagn -remember the saying 'zim yale af zimb ayigebabetim' ... ante fake pente lair!!1

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2018, 16:05

Ye listro poletikegna,leminagerew metfo negeger new mels yesetehut,enant ahyoch tigre hulu wejane new,dedeb.ye hagere balager yeteshale yasebal

Amara Sayint

Post by Amara Sayint » 18 Feb 2018, 16:19

You know?, leaders Inspire everyone, leaders have vision, leaders embrace diversity, leaders listen and leaders lead.

I do not think our Oromo tribal leaders in Ethiopia as well as in the diaspora have the aforementioned leadership qualities. Sorry !

In order to develop effective leadership skills and qualities, I recommend to all Oromo leaders General Colin L. Powell's new memoir, It Worked for Me: In Life and Leadership.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 18 Feb 2018, 16:30

This is the way we were brought up,love people for their quality,I have respect for Teddy afro ,he is doing his part as an Ethiopian but I have my own quality too,these Godless people are not to preach for us.ere Amarochin Egziabher yebarek,be enezih mekniat hager aykatel