Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby Thomas H » 03 Jan 2018, 11:30


BIG THANKS TO EPRDF

Image



Re: Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby ethiopian » 03 Jan 2018, 11:39


Thomas H wrote:BIG THANKS TO EPRDF

[Image: https://scontent.fyvr3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5ABFB1EC]


fu.cktard why now ? why so quickly ? who are your thug boyfriends going to release ?don't get it twisted the likes of Getachew Assefa and all your dirtiness will go to ICC and future Ethiopian government. Keep crying derg after 30 yrs. you will be remembered as coward horror striken aga.ames in the history books - that is why you were jailing and torturing innocent civilians
Last edited by ethiopian on 03 Jan 2018, 12:53, edited 2 times in total.



Re: Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby Benn » 03 Jan 2018, 11:49


Was not this Central prison used by TPLF to torture people too ? Why do you elect to call it by its old name, instead of its latest name: TPLF's Centeral prison ?



Thomas H wrote:BIG THANKS TO EPRDF

[Image: https://scontent.fyvr3-1.fna.fbcdn.net/ ... e=5ABFB1EC]



Re: Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby DefendTheTruth » 03 Jan 2018, 12:22


Congratulations?

You don't even feel what a shame is, do you?

Just a week or so ago you were writing the following:

As always Oromia streets are emptied and an eerie quiet descended on the region after army took control of the entire region.Only women and kids are seen on the street.As usual and as expected the Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc..are $hiting in their pants and hiding behind women skirts and under beds.Lesson to be learned: Don't mess with woyane!

The "Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc.."are now back to the street and your TPLF is on the run and $shittting in its own pants. Are you that dumb, who can't even sense the humilation in him/herself, caused by your own bragging just a week or so ago?

Don't mess with the Ethiopian people, never again!



Re: Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby Thomas H » 03 Jan 2018, 13:45


DefendTheTruth wrote:Congratulations?

You don't even feel what a shame is, do you?

Just a week or so ago you were writing the following:

As always Oromia streets are emptied and an eerie quiet descended on the region after army took control of the entire region.Only women and kids are seen on the street.As usual and as expected the Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc..are $hiting in their pants and hiding behind women skirts and under beds.Lesson to be learned: Don't mess with woyane!

The "Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc.."are now back to the street and your TPLF is on the run and $shittting in its own pants. Are you that dumb, who can't even sense the humilation in him/herself, caused by your own bragging just a week or so ago?

Don't mess with the Ethiopian people, never again!




Oh My God! I always say you guys are not sophisticated.Elias Kifle should initiate deep reform(ጥልቅ ተሃድሶ) for ER forumers.The reason why EPRDF wants to close Maekelawi prison is because they already built enough prisons in remote area.This Maekelawi prison was the most luxurious prison by African standards and criminals don't deserve to have too many comforts. The way the new prison are built in the remote areas makes life in prison like hell. Look at the Americans they keep terrorists in the remote area in Guantanamo bay and EPRDF is also taking the USA as a role model and they are putting terrorists and criminals like the "Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc.. who are cowards who kill innocent Somali women and children in the remote prisons.Don't mess with woyane!



Re: Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby DefendTheTruth » 03 Jan 2018, 14:28


You were begging Abadula Gemeda's behind for his forgiveness and now you started to offer as part of that deal: Isn't it? lol

If it is the luxurious version of your prison like you claim now, then why brag about "congratulations"? Why so fast? Kezkez bel, yebelahaw aleskemet beloh kelhona, lela indezieh yemeyatedef yelem.


It is not Eth. Review's Forum that should initiate a deep reform, rather it must be you who should join the reform of your bretheren back-home, which has already started and running. lol



Re: Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby Thomas H » 03 Jan 2018, 16:33


DefendTheTruth wrote:You were begging Abadula Gemeda's behind for his forgiveness and now you started to offer as part of that deal: Isn't it? lol

If it is the luxurious version of your prison like you claim now, then why brag about "congratulations"? Why so fast? Kezkez bel, yebelahaw aleskemet beloh kelhona, lela indezieh yemeyatedef yelem.


It is not Eth. Review's Forum that should initiate a deep reform, rather it must be you who should join the reform of your bretheren back-home, which has already started and running. lol



This is not the first time EPRDF is releasing criminals.In the past EPRDF released Derg officials(https://hornaffairs.com/2011/06/01/dergue-officials-pardon-setting-the-stage/,CUD (Kinjit) officials(http://www.ethiopianreview.com/index/567) etc etc, By nature EPDF is a very GENEROUS AND KIND party.

Image



Re: Congratulations!The notorious Derg Central( Maekelawi) prison to become museum

Postby ethiopian » 03 Jan 2018, 17:15


Thomas H wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:Congratulations?

You don't even feel what a shame is, do you?

Just a week or so ago you were writing the following:

As always Oromia streets are emptied and an eerie quiet descended on the region after army took control of the entire region.Only women and kids are seen on the street.As usual and as expected the Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc..are $hiting in their pants and hiding behind women skirts and under beds.Lesson to be learned: Don't mess with woyane!

The "Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc.."are now back to the street and your TPLF is on the run and $shittting in its own pants. Are you that dumb, who can't even sense the humilation in him/herself, caused by your own bragging just a week or so ago?

Don't mess with the Ethiopian people, never again!




Oh My God! I always say you guys are not sophisticated.Elias Kifle should initiate deep reform(ጥልቅ ተሃድሶ) for ER forumers.The reason why EPRDF wants to close Maekelawi prison is because they already built enough prisons in remote area.This Maekelawi prison was the most luxurious prison by African standards and criminals don't deserve to have too many comforts. The way the new prison are built in the remote areas makes life in prison like hell. Look at the Americans they keep terrorists in the remote area in Guantanamo bay and EPRDF is also taking the USA as a role model and they are putting terrorists and criminals like the "Gemedas,Furgasas,Chalas,Tulus ,Tujubas,Ararsas,Mideksas etc etc.. who are cowards who kill innocent Somali women and children in the remote prisons.Don't mess with woyane!


your pathetic way of getting pleasure out of this not amazing. the kinds you are the reason why Rwanda like punishment is awaiting your kinds ! you are saying this sh1t sitting on your fat aga.ame a.s.s far from Ethiopia, but who knows you will be hunted down and face criminal charges when the time comes.



Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Awash, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Khysion, Koko1232, Sadacha Macca, Yahoo [Bot]