Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

While celebrating the possible release of Ethiopian Political Prisoners, remembe Eritrea's Political Prisoners who have been kept incommunicado even from their family members for decades ????????

Postby Benn » 03 Jan 2018, 11:00

How can any human being keeps Mother and Father, Aster and Petros Solomon incommunicado from their little kids for almost two decades now ???? What earthly justification can be given to this ungalactic act ?????

Just imagine someone forcibly keeping you away from your Mom and Dad all your childhood !!! Who will ever forgive this act ??? This is universally unforgivable act !!!!
Last edited by Benn on 03 Jan 2018, 18:12, edited 2 times in total.

Re: While celebrating the possible release of Ethiopian Political Prisoners, remembe Eritrea's Political Prisoners who have been kept incommunicado even from their family members for decades ????????

Postby pushkin » 03 Jan 2018, 11:29

I am just wondering if you do have real job. Unless of course you are a paid troll dying regime cadre. Seems unhealthy or off normal. I advice you to focus on saving your dying Agame regime instead of talking about a nation that doesn't belong to you. Your beggar nation is in fact the embarrassment of the black race. Even the early human race during the ice age knows how to feed itself, but look at you still walking with a begging bowl in your hand :mrgreen:
Benn wrote:How can any human being keeps Mother and Father, Aster and Petros Solomon incommunicado from their little kids for almost two decades now ???? What earthly justification can be given to this ungalactic act ?????

Just imagine someone forcibly keeping you away from your Mom and Dad all your childhood !!! Who will ever forgive this act ??? This is a universally unforgivable act !!!!
Last edited by Benn on 03 Jan 2018, 11:52, edited 1 time in total.

Re: While celebrating the possible release of Ethiopian Political Prisoners, remembe Eritrea's Political Prisoners who have been kept incommunicado even from their family members for decades ????????

Postby Zmeselo » 03 Jan 2018, 11:51

First, let's see THE END of the weyane and celebrate.

Then, we proceed to our internal issues. In peace & without external interference.

Be careful, of the timetable.

N'fas key'atwa, eza brkhti hager!

Postby The @game Lice Destroyer » 03 Jan 2018, 11:59

Finally, the coward Agames admitted there were political prisoners :lol: Can the Agames afford to release 175,000 Oromos from Bale, 150,000 from Harrar, 750,000 from the rest of Ethiopians?? We shall see the lying Agame machine. :mrgreen:

Postby Benn » 03 Jan 2018, 12:26

Releasing Eritrea's political prisoners will strengthen Eritrea's unity, not the other way round.

Hiding behind Ethiopia's problems to avoid addressing Eritrea's many problems isn't the way to go !!!

There are problems in Eritrea, different types of problems to Ethiopia's, yet there are many problems that need to be addressed. But, how can Eritrea resolve its problems if you keep on acting as Junta apologists.

Zmeselo,

Instead of acting as a government apologist, why don't you let the junta itself respond to Eritrean people's requests. You know, you are making it difficult for the Eritrean people to force the junta reply. You guys are there, always there, breaking the communication link between the people and the government !!

As long as you self-appointed apologists are there breaking the communication link, the junta will never feel obliged to act, the junta will never improve, the junta will always think that it is doing good. You give the junta the false idea that it has the support of the majority of Eritreans. If the junta wants the love of the Eritrean people, it has to earn it, you should let it earn it !!!

Zmeselo wrote:First, let's see THE END of the weyane and celebrate.

Then, we proceed to our internal issues. In peace & without external interference.

Be careful, of the timetable.

N'fas key'atwa, eza brkhti hager!

Postby kerenite » 03 Jan 2018, 13:18

Irrespective of the motive behind it, the measures taken by the weyannes should be cheered and hailed.

Hey! The burukat amhara have a good saying which goes " yegorobet bet beshita telalafi" hence who knows such "bashita" may reach our country and we may see our political prisoners walking on free foot.

Sorry.....I was dreaming but I am awake now...

So.....

Many prisons will be vacant in neighbor Ethiopia and on each prison main gate there will be a sign which reads "for rent by owner".

My suggestion....we have back home many political prisoners...thousands of them without exaggeration. All prisons are full (a prison cell with a dimension of 4 by 4 meters is stuck with 12 inmates)

Now..

Isn't it legit to approach our neighbor and ask if they can rent us some of the would-be ex-prisons? I mean temporarily until the prisoners die. We can promise them that we will pay in nakfa....oops I mean in Euros.

P.S. Usually I don't comment on Ethiopian affairs while it ain't one of my fücking damn business, I have a mountain of problems back home.

Postby quindibu » 03 Jan 2018, 13:20

Mr. Benn aka Castro,

You don't get it, do you Adwa boy? Here is an excerpt from Mrs. Bronwyn Bruton testimony explaining to Washington's elites the psyche of Eritreans:

"Many Eritreans take the insults directed at their government personally, and many are prone to blame Washington rather than Asmara for the current state of affairs in their country. Sanctions and other punitive devices may actually lend credence to government narratives that Eritrea is being persecuted by the international community......In particular, Washington should beware that many average Eritreans recoil from human rights narratives that depict them as helpless children waiting desperately for a Western intervention.

These are the same Eritreans who pride themselves on having fought down the Derg and the Ethiopian army, after all.
"

Well.....a one-night-stand approach to Politics isn't Eritreans cup of tea. Now, where were we? Yeah, let's continue with your another 'Akeldama' drama. What was the title of the drama you said? Was that 'Guess Whom I'm going to Release from Prison'? :P

Postby Zmeselo » 03 Jan 2018, 15:57

Benn,

where in my statement, do you read gov support? Eritrea support- definitely!

The well known, all eritreans' enemy- the weyane- must go 1st though and the masters using him from the rear, leave us be, before we proceed.

It's their interference and 'telqefqef', that put the prisoners in trouble to begin with.

Why are you so keen, on their interference btw? You want to create, another weyanistan in the HoA?

Postby Degnet » 03 Jan 2018, 17:27

Well said Benn,how can you call these people Eritreans,they want to destroy us and destroy Eritrea secretly.

Postby Degnet » 03 Jan 2018, 17:47

The TPLF is fought everywhere for we don't believe what they are doing is right but this doesn't allow these people to insult the people of Tigray in general,you can put criminals in prison but how can you put innocent people in prison just because they say seb aynemleken Egziabher euy le'eli kulu slezebelu,Beal,you know the pagan god.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion