Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

My advice to Lamma and company. leave EPRDF!! my editorial

Postby Bwendimu » 03 Jan 2018, 08:41

To Lamma and company

The people are demanding power returned to them. The people are struggling to take power not for EPRDF to remain on power through changing its investigation office to different locality. What ever measure EPRDF take to stay on power without the will of the people being expressed at ballot boxes calls for further unrest and unnecessary bloodshed. One thing must be underlined. Eventually the people win. This government admitted it is unprepared to lead due to corruption and one group domination that still conspire to continue with its old crimes. The people say no! Those who swear by the name of the people yet still in the camp of EPRDF must know every thing got its limit and you will be ignored and the people will come for you too.
Lamma and company must leave EPRDF and terminate the years of TPLF controle over Oromo people. TPLF can't continue the way it is now. Ethiopia is not only for Tigires where every ministry and economic source is controlled by them. Oromos are not interested with autonomy or local self government leaving the federation to Tigires. No! We need a lion share of Ethiopia because we finance it and defend it. We are not interested with puppet PM claim to be an Oromo that indirectly take order from minority Tigire front. No more indirect rule.
Without free and fair election in which all parties take part regardless of their attitude towards TPLF this mass unrest will not come to an end. Gone the day 100% seat of parliament goes to single party. Ethiopia must grow.

Re: My advice to Lamma and company. leave EPRDF!! my editorial

Postby DefendTheTruth » 03 Jan 2018, 09:29

Bwendimu wrote:To Lamma and company

The people are demanding power returned to them. The people are struggling to take power not for EPRDF to remain on power through changing its investigation office to different locality. What ever measure EPRDF take to stay on power without the will of the people being expressed at ballot boxes calls for further unrest and unnecessary bloodshed. One thing must be underlined. Eventually the people win. This government admitted it is unprepared to lead due to corruption and one group domination that still conspire to continue with its old crimes. The people say no! Those who swear by the name of the people yet still in the camp of EPRDF must know every thing got its limit and you will be ignored and the people will come for you too.
Lamma and company must leave EPRDF and terminate the years of TPLF controle over Oromo people. TPLF can't continue the way it is now. Ethiopia is not only for Tigires where every ministry and economic source is controlled by them. Oromos are not interested with autonomy or local self government leaving the federation to Tigires. No! We need a lion share of Ethiopia because we finance it and defend it. We are not interested with puppet PM claim to be an Oromo that indirectly take order from minority Tigire front. No more indirect rule.
Without free and fair election in which all parties take part regardless of their attitude towards TPLF this mass unrest will not come to an end. Gone the day 100% seat of parliament goes to single party. Ethiopia must grow.

In all this gibberish claim lies the dangerous ploy of attempting to control over others in the name of your claimed ethnic numeric size, which has no basis in a democratic system. Go back to your liberation front, if you will proceed in that direction, else give in to a democratic principle where every citizen in the country should be accorded an equal opportunity in all aspects of life, including democratic rights.

Either you make yourself to accept this truth or or you will face the perils of your own ploy, better listen!

There is no logical reason to demand the removal of the undemocratic EPRDF/TPLF from power just to install your group's undemocratic rule in its place. We demand the total democratization of the country.FULL STOP!

Postby Bwendimu » 03 Jan 2018, 09:49

Good! Why I fear? If democracy kicks in it comes with one man one vote and make your fear a realty. I don't need to be scared of your democracy as a member of an ethnic group number 40% which can lose majority status under two conditions. At least 10% defect or 60% unite. Both are unlikely from what we see. We can intimidate the Amara and people of the South because we can block them from Addis altogether. Voting with Oromos is for their best interest. By cutting Amara from Finfinne technically we left them to their arch enemies the Tigires and cut them for good from peoples of the south. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Postby kibramlak » 03 Jan 2018, 10:29

DefendTheTruth wrote:

In all this gibberish claim lies the dangerous ploy of attempting to control over others in the name of your claimed ethnic numeric size, which has no basis in a democratic system. Go back to your liberation front, if you will proceed in that direction, else give in to a democratic principle where every citizen in the country should be accorded an equal opportunity in all aspects of life, including democratic rights.

Either you make yourself to accept this truth or or you will face the perils of your own ploy, better listen!

There is no logical reason to demand the removal of the undemocratic EPRDF/TPLF from power just to install your group's undemocratic rule in its place. We demand the total democratization of the country.FULL STOP!

DTT,
You must be a TPLF agent. I think, what Bewondmu says here is right. Future leaders must be judged by their political maturity and usefulness to the people than by their ethnic origin. I don't mind if another "Tigree" comes in power if that individual is best to the interest of all Ethiopian and everyone is fairly represented; Likewise, there is no issue who ever comes to power. the one that matters the most is we are not going to repeat what TPLF has been doing. I think, TPLF cannot stay and command anyone form the background. This will not be acceptable. People's awareness now is much beyond than any politicians can imagine. The "good days" of TPLF and their cadres are gone. the question now has been whether a bloodshed can be stopped or not. The release of poetically motivated prisoners is one step forward to begin a real dialog. Hope this is not intended to buy time for individuals with bad intention

Postby DefendTheTruth » 03 Jan 2018, 12:38

kibramlak wrote:
DefendTheTruth wrote:

DTT,
You must be a TPLF agent. I think, what Bewondmu says here is right. Future leaders must be judged by their political maturity and usefulness to the people than by their ethnic origin. I don't mind if another "Tigree" comes in power if that individual is best to the interest of all Ethiopian and everyone is fairly represented; Likewise, there is no issue who ever comes to power. the one that matters the most is we are not going to repeat what TPLF has been doing. I think, TPLF cannot stay and command anyone form the background. This will not be acceptable. People's awareness now is much beyond than any politicians can imagine. The "good days" of TPLF and their cadres are gone. the question now has been whether a bloodshed can be stopped or not. The release of poetically motivated prisoners is one step forward to begin a real dialog. Hope this is not intended to buy time for individuals with bad intention

And whose agent are you? Could you make a hint about it?

Are you someone who can first read and then comment? I doubt, but you can still prove me wrong, okay?

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion