Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ascaris..........watch this video and burn in hell with anger!!!...QIQIQIQIQIQIQ

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 19:27

Last edited by present on 02 Jan 2018, 20:41, edited 2 times in total.

Re: ascaris..........watch this video and burn in hell with anger!!!...QIQIQIQIQIQIQ

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 20:28

where is that high school drop out ascari tesfaye gebreab now? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: ascaris..........watch this video and burn in hell with anger!!!...QIQIQIQIQIQIQ

Postby Zmeselo » 02 Jan 2018, 20:57

Idiot, we applaud this. All power to them.

What a donkey!

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 21:48

frash adash zemselo,

Aren't you the one who always post articles about your ascari brother tesfaye gebreab, and tell us how great he is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: busted b!tch!!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. you just exposed your devilish ways. you should have not posted your above comment. you fvcked up you stupid shabai cadre.

and watch the video below. this is what your ascari brothers said about Amara and Oromo. so you are angry now because we are united. you have been dreaming about conflict btween Amara and Oromo for generations, but now you got old and you are about to die before you dream came true.

ascari, please spare me with your nonsense. every ascaris dream is to see a disintegrated Ethiopia. that Is also why you killed way too many OLF and Arbegna in ertrea. trust me, the evidences will pop up soon. shabai knows that so that is why Esu is leasing his country to the arebs, but they wont save him, no body can. Remember also, don't think we don't know that Sebaht's sister is Esayas's key person!

that is why I say any ascari living at any part of the world is always an "ASCARI". period. I always send message to Ethiopians to never trust an Ascari. because ascaris are thought to hate since they are babies. that is why there is no positivity around them EVER. they full of evil ideas and hate!. that is why they installed the monument of tits in Oromia. its was supposed to be a time bomb, qiqiqiqiqiqiq ascaris

watch this video and you will see how your brother ascari talking about how they will make Oromo and Amara fight eachother!!!

https://www.facebook.com/semenawiw/vide ... permPage=1

Postby Zmeselo » 03 Jan 2018, 05:25

Tesfaye Ghebreab, is not anti Ethiopia. He's, your amharic language teacher.

I haven't read his books, but thanx to him we know xadqan cried like a baby at the Eritrean front, for ex.

That's why, I mentioned him.
Last edited by Zmeselo on 03 Jan 2018, 10:27, edited 2 times in total.

Postby Fed_Up » 03 Jan 2018, 10:13

አጋመው ለኛ "መጥረጊያ መወልወያ"ሻጭ

ብዙ ታወራለህ::በሸሌ የመንደር ሴት እንዳደግ ተባኖብሃል :: የወንድ ቀልቃላ ወንዳገረድ::

present wrote:frash adash zemselo,

Aren't you the one who always post articles about your ascari brother tesfaye gebreab, and tell us how great he is! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: busted b!tch!!kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. you just exposed your devilish ways. you should have not posted your above comment. you fvcked up you stupid shabai cadre.

and watch the video below. this is what your ascari brothers said about Amara and Oromo. so you are angry now because we are united. you have been dreaming about conflict btween Amara and Oromo for generations, but now you got old and you are about to die before you dream came true.

ascari, please spare me with your nonsense. every ascaris dream is to see a disintegrated Ethiopia. that Is also why you killed way too many OLF and Arbegna in ertrea. trust me, the evidences will pop up soon. shabai knows that so that is why Esu is leasing his country to the arebs, but they wont save him, no body can. Remember also, don't think we don't know that Sebaht's sister is Esayas's key person!

that is why I say any ascari living at any part of the world is always an "ASCARI". period. I always send message to Ethiopians to never trust an Ascari. because ascaris are thought to hate since they are babies. that is why there is no positivity around them EVER. they full of evil ideas and hate!. that is why they installed the monument of tits in Oromia. its was supposed to be a time bomb, qiqiqiqiqiqiq ascaris

watch this video and you will see how your brother ascari talking about how they will make Oromo and Amara fight eachother!!!

https://www.facebook.com/semenawiw/vide ... permPage=1

Postby present » 03 Jan 2018, 19:25

our frash adash zemselo,

are you fvckn kidding me ascari? now you are denying him? :lol: :lol: :lol: I love it. You all ascaris are busted!

Now you don't know tesfaye gebreab, you don't even know who he is right? you see how you ascaris are? I bust your as$ from left to right.

plus he is not Amharic teacher at all. How can you be a teacher without going to collage? he does not even have any degree. how can he teach? oh let me guess, you don't know him,right.

and, by the way, gebreab had a 2.0 GPA from high school, kkkkkkkkk he is a pretty stup!d ascari!!!

he was your main man!!!!, and you and him were fighting for a common goal which was to see a disintegrated Ethiopia. To do so, him, ascari meles & bereket wrote a book to make Oromo and Amara fight each other. He was going around making speeches preaching how Amara and Oromos are enemies.

so this is a bad day for all you ascaris!!!

Zmeselo wrote:Tesfaye Ghebreab, is not anti Ethiopia. He's, your amharic language teacher.

I haven't read his books, but thanx to him we know xadqan cried like a baby at the Eritrean front, for ex.

That's why, I mentioned him.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion