Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

የኦሮሚያ ክልል በመታወቂያ ላይ ብሄር የሚለዉን አነሳ ፤ ከትግራይ ከተነሳ 15 ዐመት አልፎታል።

Postby Dawi » 02 Jan 2018, 18:32

phpBB [video]

Re: የኦሮሚያ ክልል በመታወቂያ ላይ ብሄር የሚለዉን አነሳ ፤ ከትግራይ ከተነሳ 15 ዐመት አልፎታል።

Postby sun » 02 Jan 2018, 20:34

hmm...

If that the case then why is it that one of the HOT HEADED front line Waine cadre calling himself Obbo halafi Mengedi got totally crushed as if the sky from above fell on his head, being enraged and outraged about this same issue when the information about its possibility in Oromiya was put to circulated? 8)

Postby AbebeB » 02 Jan 2018, 21:00

I think Mr. Lema repeated one of his best mistakes. Loss of identity description in Oromia will increase smuggling of habesha into the country and deception on activities such as tax payment. This will eventually lead to violation of law and order.

Postby Dawi » 02 Jan 2018, 22:14

sun wrote:hmm...

If that the case then why is it that one of the HOT HEADED front line Waine cadre calling himself Obbo halafi Mengedi got totally crushed as if the sky from above fell on his head, being enraged and outraged about this same issue when the information about its possibility in Oromiya was put to circulated? 8)

sun,

Halafi a Woyane cadre? I don't know about that but, I wasn't shocked TPLF took that backward stuff out a while ago. At least the ones in MLLT knew better than that.

They just forgot to tell the surrogates to do same; I guess OPDO/ANDM & others should blame TPLF for not telling them to quit asking "ethnicity" in their stupid forms too! What do you expect from those that say, I am an "Oromo First"!

What amazes me is the ANDM leadership who came from a multi-national organization to begin with, still make folks fill out those archaic forms to get an ID. They should be embarrassed; On the other hand, as Amara just started organizing as an ethnic group, rather seriously, it may be difficult for them to follow Oromo's suit; since they're fresh to "narrow nationalist" politics, that is. :P

They will be afraid of being "infiltrated" by others, so to speak, as AbebeB complained;... are "Lema's....best mistakes". There is no bound to where an "ethnic demagogue" goes; cultural/ethnic and political boundaries are not allowed to cross cut each other. Blood is thicker than water! :lol:

Having said that, the quicker the Oromo adjust to claiming the whole Ethiopia, the better. Lema knows playing minority is for "minorities" not for a "majority"; in fact claiming all the way to Red Sea peacefully is smart; encouraging Ethiopians to come back that is. It is the responsibility of a responsible party to do that.

OPDO should travel to Asmara with open arms too! Maybe with Teddy Afro?

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion