Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

*** OroMara chasing Tigreans in Ambo!!! OMG - picture enclosed......

Postby TembienLiberation » 02 Jan 2018, 17:06

Oromo-Amhara lions are chasing Tigreans from every corner of Ethiopia. NO for Tigre to live in our Ethiopia!

Re: *** OroMara chasing Tigreans in Ambo!!! OMG - picture enclosed......

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 17:29

NO!. Oromos and Amaras are not touching ordinary tigrays. if they ever do it, will include ascaris as well. if it goes down to that they will go after any tigray, ascaris and agames.

first they will be chasing

ascari bereket
ascari tsehay
ascari sebhat
ascari debretseon
ascari siyum
ascari getachew
ascari arkebe,
and thousands of ascaris who have returned back to Ethiopia and claimed all their properties, and living in Ethiiopia without green cards, spying for tplf ascari. and many more...

Postby tolaylemo » 02 Jan 2018, 19:28

You can't get to their leaders without fkkk up their foot solders or supporters :oops: :oops: Why change of heart all of sudden bro? BTW, normal Tigray are back in their land like they should the rest of them are spies, killers and looters. :oops:

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 21:27

brother Tolaylemo, if you have the time to read. here is what i am saying:

i am always ready to be corrected if i am mistaken because i am AmaraOromo Ethiopian. i aint going any where from you, my people.

i don't have a change of heart, i am personally satisfied with Aamra Oromo unity. thank God. Now we need to go further. i just want to look at the big picture- i just believe if we lose focus on the root cause of the problem, even if we solve the problem, it will only be a temporary one. The root of the problem are ascaris (tplf and g-7ascaris aka shabia). well, the ascaris i have mentioned above are pimping the agames. they are using the agames to fight with Amara and Oromo. that is a fact. they have been using them since the beginning in 60's or whenever. Now, the problem i have with some people is why there are NOT enough people calling these ascaris out?

i agree with you approach. you want to take care of the cadres and supporters in order to get to the leaders. However, my thing is- why not kill two birds with one stone. why do we have to wait to expose the ascaris? i don't see it hurting us. it actually will benefits us. how?

1. the agames will have to realize who is behind all the killings and this calculated attack on Ethiopians and ethiopiansim and start to disassociate themselves from tplf. because they will understand the ascaris are doing all the killings in the name of the agame people. that will create a division among the ascaris in power and the agames.

2. calling out tplf ascari leaders as ertrean will force the military to act against them because they are foreigners. it will clean up all the confusions among the people and bring all Ethiopians together

3. it will block shabai from its stu!pd dream of putting a leader in Minilk palace. you see these ascaris in ER like zemselo screaming daily about how they will replace tplf. i know its a stup!d dream but you got to counter it anyway, might as well.

4. there are so much evidences out there regarding the number of OLF and Arbegna soldiers killed by shabia in ertrea for the past 20 years. so having any healthy relationship with shabai in the future is impossible. shabai 100% thought Ethiopia will disintegrate so they did not care about having a health relationship with Ethiopians in ertrea who went to ertrea representing the might Ethiopia. So shabai killed whoever it wants assuming it will never be accountable because Ethiopia will not exist soon. Well the OromoAmara unity sent them the message they have always been missing. now its too late. all the evidences will come out. so basically forget about healthy relationship with shabai, EVER!

5. the ascaris are ascaris anywhere they go. Look at them in ER. how much they hate us!. every ascari has been though since he/she was a kid that Ethiopians are his/her enemies, especially Amara. no Ascari has positive vibe towards Ethiopians. because they teach their kids to hate. Well, they are trying to implement that to agames. but its not working. the agames still are not saying they are not Ethiopians.

6. tplf lost in mekele. 100% of agames voted for Kinijit. so the people were oppositions up until 12 years ago. Then, What happened now? i don't belive all agames have a change of heart. no. one thing i know is that the adwas are controlling everything in tigray. and the 90% of the agames live in ruler area, they are basically farmers. we have check out this reality and capitalize on it! for our benefit.

tolaylemo wrote:You can't get to their leaders without fkkk up their foot solders or supporters :oops: :oops: Why change of heart all of sudden bro? BTW, normal Tigray are back in their land like they should the rest of them are spies, killers and looters. :oops:

Postby tolaylemo » 02 Jan 2018, 21:52

present wrote:brother Tolaylemo, if you have the time to read. here is what i am saying:

i am always ready to be corrected if i am mistaken because i am AmaraOromo Ethiopian. i aint going any where from you, my people.

i don't have a change of heart, i am personally satisfied with Aamra Oromo unity. thank God. Now we need to go further. i just want to look at the big picture- i just believe if we lose focus on the root cause of the problem, even if we solve the problem, it will only be a temporary one. The root of the problem are ascaris (tplf and g-7ascaris aka shabia). well, the ascaris i have mentioned above are pimping the agames. they are using the agames to fight with Amara and Oromo. that is a fact. they have been using them since the beginning in 60's or whenever. Now, the problem i have with some people is why there are NOT enough people calling these ascaris out?

i agree with you approach. you want to take care of the cadres and supporters in order to get to the leaders. However, my thing is- why not kill two birds with one stone. why do we have to wait to expose the ascaris? i don't see it hurting us. it actually will benefits us. how?

1. the agames will have to realize who is behind all the killings and this calculated attack on Ethiopians and ethiopiansim and start to disassociate themselves from tplf. because they will understand the ascaris are doing all the killings in the name of the agame people. that will create a division among the ascaris in power and the agames.

2. calling out tplf ascari leaders as ertrean will force the military to act against them because they are foreigners. it will clean up all the confusions among the people and bring all Ethiopians together

3. it will block shabai from its stu!pd dream of putting a leader in Minilk palace. you see these ascaris in ER like zemselo screaming daily about how they will replace tplf. i know its a stup!d dream but you got to counter it anyway, might as well.

4. there are so much evidences out there regarding the number of OLF and Arbegna soldiers killed by shabia in ertrea for the past 20 years. so having any healthy relationship with shabai in the future is impossible. shabai 100% thought Ethiopia will disintegrate so they did not care about having a health relationship with Ethiopians in ertrea who went to ertrea representing the might Ethiopia. So shabai killed whoever it wants assuming it will never be accountable because Ethiopia will not exist soon. Well the OromoAmara unity sent them the message they have always been missing. now its too late. all the evidences will come out. so basically forget about healthy relationship with shabai, EVER!

5. the ascaris are ascaris anywhere they go. Look at them in ER. how much they hate us!. every ascari has been though since he/she was a kid that Ethiopians are his/her enemies, especially Amara. no Ascari has positive vibe towards Ethiopians. because they teach their kids to hate. Well, they are trying to implement that to agames. but its not working. the agames still are not saying they are not Ethiopians.

6. tplf lost in mekele. 100% of agames voted for Kinijit. so the people were oppositions up until 12 years ago. Then, What happened now? i don't belive all agames have a change of heart. no. one thing i know is that the adwas are controlling everything in tigray. and the 90% of the agames live in ruler area, they are basically farmers. we have check out this reality and capitalize on it! for our benefit.

tolaylemo wrote:You can't get to their leaders without fkkk up their foot solders or supporters :oops: :oops: Why change of heart all of sudden bro? BTW, normal Tigray are back in their land like they should the rest of them are spies, killers and looters. :oops:

You know Tigray people are suppose to be our brothers and sister, most are quietly watching the crimes committed by tplf. To make it even worse, they instigate war between people Oromo and ethio Somalia. where they have displace 1M+ innocent people and over 5k+ killed. Look at Tigray community in North America; https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
I personally don't give [deleted] about g7, OLF, Eritrea etc. My fight is with TPLF and their supporters which includes sellout, dogs, hodame OroMara as well. It is about Tigray people to chose side, they can't have cake and eat too. :oops: T

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 22:14

I agree they're quiet. but the crime is ordered by the ascaris! we can NOT deny that! an organization is led by the leaders, not by the employees. but I hate that they are silent. but what I am hearing is the young generation have been thought to hate Ethiopians for the past 27 years. if you have been following up with "gebremedin araya and abreham yaye", they talk about how tplfs have been killing the agames who oppose them. they killed any pro Ethiopian old person, or any one influential in tigray. the tplf ascaris have been visioning the isolation of the agames from the rest of Ethiopians. and as you can see in the video below they have been working hard to isolate the agames from us. if you have the time, just watch the whole video. and let me know.

we need to counter that. if we can counter it, there will be a huge division among tplf ascaris and the agames. and bring them back to who they were 12 years ago. but the good thing is the hate propaganda is not that effective among the agames. one way to prove is the tplfs asked around the agames if they want to be separated from Ethiopia, and the people told them NO. that reminds me that there are many Deginets out there. compare that with the ascaris who were so eager about becoming separated. agames are Ethiopians. so we need to reverse what the ascaris have done! irrespective of the out come will be, we have nothing to lose with this approach. I believe that is why the Oromo and Amaras are not touching the ordinary agames but the people attacked the agame cadres who have been killing Ethiopians

phpBB [video]

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion