Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Gallaa are capable of marrying Tigray in the morning and marry Amhara in the afternoon

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jan 2018, 11:02

No Prostitute for marriage and no Gallaa for citizenship with you

No matter what you do for prostitute she is always temporary she leaves you as soon as she sees vulnerability, the same is true what ever you do for the Gallaa they are temporary and leave you high and dry thankless ethnic. If you marry prostitute when you are rich and younger she stays until she milks your money and youth adulthood but once dwindle your wealth and age catching up she is out. Gallaa is the same thing they can switch twice in a day between Tigray and Amhara, that is Gallaa are capable of marrying Tigray in the morning and Amhara in the afternoon.

Re: Gallaa are capable of marrying Tigray in the morning and marry Amhara in the afternoon

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 11:29

do you mean ascari and Adwa tigrays are capable of marrying Oromo or Amara in the morning and marry a white man in the afternoon? :lol: :lol: I tell it like it is. its your ascari women that love the Italians and any white d!Ck

You all have NO dignity. your women would do anything to be married to an Oromo and Amara. when we tell them that we don't like gold diggers and they are not our type, they go crazy! and get married to white man. don't blame us, we cant trust no ascari

when are you all nasty people be of off our OROAMAR [deleted]!

Re: Gallaa are capable of marrying Tigray in the morning and marry Amhara in the afternoon

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jan 2018, 14:03

present wrote:do you mean ascari and Adwa tigrays are capable of marrying Oromo or Amara in the morning and marry a white man in the afternoon? :lol: :lol: I tell it like it is. its your ascari women that love the Italians and any white d!Ck

You all have NO dignity. your women would do anything to be married to an Oromo and Amara. when we tell them that we don't like gold diggers and they are not our type, they go crazy! and get married to white man. don't blame us, we cant trust no ascari

Moron, I am not talking the actual male and female marriage but using it as metaphor how Gallaa are not trust worthy ethnic.

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 14:54

n!gga pleeeeease :lol: :lol: :lol:

Halafi, I was talking about your ascari mother who was nailed for free by the Italians for frickn too many years in those ruined buildings in Asmera. and your wh0re sisters (ertrea) going after me trying to get back with me I keep telling her I don't want to give her my food anymore and she is stack with grasshoppers and that is it. live in hell called the land of ascaris, that is what you deserve.

anyways, stup!d halafi ascari, since when do you think people take your seriously? you are the most retard ascarsi besides tarik. Tarik is better though, at least he does not want to sound weird. you don't even know you are stu!pd, dude. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Sadacha Macca » 02 Jan 2018, 15:27

You do that everyday.
One day you want agazi unity with Eritrea.
One day you're Ethiopian and wanna conquer assab and massawa using resources and manpower of nations that you hate, like oromaras.
The next, you want amara to help u fight oromo and Commit genocide on oromos.
Then, u want oromos and others, to help u fight amaras.
You flip flop the most. You go from bed to bed.

Postby tolaylemo » 02 Jan 2018, 15:31

funny :lol: :lol: He is delusional old man who has nothing going for him. I can't help but wonder why he got kicked out of TPLF, is it because of his stupidity ? But then again TPLF is run by [deleted] addicts, drunks, and dummies. The old man is worthless as yesterdays news paper.

Old man what part of this don't you get??? :roll: :roll:

https://www.facebook.com/natimanm/video ... 241327433/

Postby ethiopian » 02 Jan 2018, 16:47

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
present wrote:do you mean ascari and Adwa tigrays are capable of marrying Oromo or Amara in the morning and marry a white man in the afternoon? :lol: :lol: I tell it like it is. its your ascari women that love the Italians and any white d!Ck

Moron, I am not talking the actual male and female marriage but using it as metaphor how Gallaa are not trust worthy ethnic.

wow Mitri knows how Metaphor ! am impressed sister . how is Oroama undoing what you miserable leeches worked for 30 + yrs ?

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion