Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby Kuasmeda » 01 Jan 2018, 16:09


Eritrea has gone through a year of challenges and successes. Stronger diplomatic ties have been registered. New economic agreements have been signed. The capital city, Asmara, entered the UNESCO World Heritage list. Financial reform continues and public diplomacy in the diaspora prospers, despite the numerous obstacles that the transnational network is facing. Mobilization campaigns keep on moving forward. 2017 was definitely a year of transition for Eritrea.

For long time President Isias Afewerki as been lobbing the rich Gulf states to play their due in enhancing the peace and prosperity of the Horn region. Thankfully his effort is bearing fruit. First priority for the alliance must be the removal of the cancer that is TPLF from the Horn region.

knuckleheads Weyane cadres Aswush (ANTICO and Almaze) Koremite and the likes find yourself in deep hole of your own making, you want to play cards so to elicit Eritrea sympathy. Too late fools. Just prepare for the enevitable slow and painful death. No amount of flip flopping is going to save your scrawny neck.
Death to the Weyane Leaders and Cadres
Last edited by Kuasmeda on 01 Jan 2018, 16:53, edited 1 time in total.



Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knuckleheada and Dreamers Weyane Cadres!

Postby pushkin » 01 Jan 2018, 16:51


Happy New Year To You Kuasmeda, Fellow Eritreans and Peace Loving Ethiopians! I am sure Eritrea will be emerged as a strongest Nation Econonicaly, Diplomacy, Politics and Military in the Horn of Africa.

Image

Kuasmeda wrote:Eritrea has gone through a year of challenges and successes. Stronger diplomatic ties have been registered. New economic agreements have been signed. The capital city, Asmara, entered the UNESCO World Heritage list. Financial reform continues and public diplomacy in the diaspora prospers, despite the numerous obstacles that the transnational network is facing. Mobilization campaigns keep on moving forward. 2017 was definitely a year of transition for Eritrea.

For long time President Isias Afewerki as been lobbing the rich Gulf states to play their due in enhancing the peace and prosperity of the Horn region. Thankfully his effort is bearing fruit. First priority for the alliance must be the removal of the cancer that is TPLF from the Horn region.

knuckleheads Weyane cadres Aswush (ANTICO and Almaze) Koremite and the likes find yourself in deep hole of your own making, you want to play cards so to elicit Eritrea sympathy. Too late fools. Just prepare for the enevitable slow and painful death. No amount of flip flopping is going to save your scrawny neck.
Death to the Weyane Leaders and Cadres




Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby pushkin » 01 Jan 2018, 21:45


While Asmara is a beautiful city, Ethiopian cities are dirty and big villages. You can't deny this Mr. street socialized man:mrgreen:
Image
present wrote:African Singapore :lol: :lol: :lol:



Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby Hawzen » 02 Jan 2018, 00:11



Agame Brother Present,

The road for Eritrea to be African Singapore is way easier and shorter than founding/declaring the dead Tigray Republic and maintaining it for a month :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: . I guarantee you that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs



Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 12:25


frash adash hawzen,

I believe you are talking about this road, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: oh...poor ascari



Image
color]Image



Hawzen wrote:[color=#4000FF]
Agame Brother Present,

The road for Eritrea to be African Singapore is way easier and shorter than founding/declaring the dead Tigray Republic and maintaining it for a month :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: . I guarantee you that

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs



Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby pushkin » 02 Jan 2018, 14:14


Present the Agame tuberclosis! Those in the picture are your Agame brothers! Weyane is in the last supper. The only thing left is its funeral procession. As for you and the other Weyane cyber trolls time to find a new job.The Horn of Africa will get rid of the cancer and live in Harmony ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

present wrote:frash adash hawzen,

I believe you are talking about this road, right? :lol: :lol: :lol: oh...poor ascari


Hawzen wrote:
Agame Brother Present,

The road for Eritrea to be African Singapore is way easier and shorter than founding/declaring the dead Tigray Republic and maintaining it for a month :oops: :lol: :mrgreen: . I guarantee you that

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs



Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby Fed_Up » 02 Jan 2018, 16:48


Thanks brother and I wish you happy New year to you and entire family.

As of Eritrea, the future is the brightest one among the stars. Eritrea is in the great hand and dedicated Eritreans. We had successful year 2017 and will have even greater sucess is on the way of year 2018.

ኤርትራ ፀገማት አላሽ አቢልና ስሜንቶ ጌርና አፀቢቅና ቀቢርናዬ ኢና!!

ቪቫ ደቂ እዛ ሃላል መሬት ኤርትራ!!



Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby present » 02 Jan 2018, 17:47


frash adash pushkin,

don't worry, we will not expect you to admit that your people are living in hell and trying to run away from hell while the whole world knows that ascaris as well are running away searching for food and freedom. keep living in your fake reality until something horrible rude awaking occurs.

bravo! just in 27 years you are able to go from Ethiopians (World's proudest people) to African organ donors! (the shame of Africa and the world). when are going to do some thing positive to compensate the horrible things that ha[pend to you ascris in the past 27 years.

Remember, 2017 is the year Israel ever sold modern African salves (aka ascaris) to Uganda and Rwanda.

Bravo!!! sing-a-poor!!
Last edited by present on 02 Jan 2018, 18:48, edited 1 time in total.



Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Postby pushkin » 02 Jan 2018, 18:48


The Agame Stree boy and wedi eta faytot! One of the most diplomatically successful events/achievements Eritrea has made in the last 26 years is:

The Alliance/Coalition with the GCC./Cairo...,which has made the TPLF and its Masters to cry/PANIC....

No other nation, to my best knowledge, has done this REVERSAL of events 365 Degrees.....by a nation deemed and predestined to fail and collapse...

Rather,the ones, which tried their best to make Eritrea and Eritreans fail ,are failing and collapsing.

Here is the prophetic Statement made by none but our own Yemane Ghereab:


"Those,who attempted to kill Eritrea and Eritreans,were /are/already DEAD and/or will die first..".

present wrote:frash adash pushkin,

don't worry, we will not expect you to admit that your people are living in hell and trying to run away from hell while the whole world knows that ascaris as well are running away searching for food and freedom. keep living in your fake reality until something horrible rude awaking occurs.

bravo! just in 27 years you are able to go from Ethiopians (World's proudest people) to African organ donors! (the shame of Africa and the world). when are going to do some thing positive to coompesate the horrible things that ha[pend to you ascris in the past 27 years.

Remember, 2017 is the year Israel ever sold modern African salves (aka ascaris) to Uganda and Rwanda.

Bravo!!! sing-a-poor!!

Next Page


Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Yahoo [Bot], ፍትሒ