Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
present

Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Post by present » 02 Jan 2018, 18:54

XXX
ascari Italian b!tch Pushkin

how about all the 25,000 kidneys you have not collected yet Egypt and other arebs, huh? :roll: . so basically you said "fvck it" and friended Egypt. Esu should have visited the hospital labs in Egypt or UAE, he could have recovered some of the organs those arebs took. So no revenging the Egyptians and just say "fvck it"? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way to GO sing-a poor!!. We knew you all a bunch of puz$es when you run back to asmera from zalanbessa faster than an ostrich

Hawzen

Re: What a Successful year has been for Eritrea!!!!!!! Shame for knucklehead and Dreamer Weyane Cadres!

Post by Hawzen » 02 Jan 2018, 19:04

Agame brother Present,

No.. I am talking about these:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Now, you can print these pictures, put them in frames and hang them on your wall :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

present

Post by present » 04 Jan 2018, 12:59

frash adash hawzen,

:lol: :lol: :lol: oh God.... what's new here? an ascari very proud of his master's works while 99% of them just want to run away back to Ethiopia or Egypt for organ donating.kkkkkkk BRAVO!!!

Does this remind you of the amount free labor you ascris were giving to Italians, British, arebs, and turks. it reminds me of the amount of rapping that was going on in these buildings!

do you remember, all ascari men were forced to leave the city by 5pm every day. and imajine what was happing to you rsisters and mother after the ascaris [deleted] men leave at 5 pm. that is the history behind these build.kkkk

If I were you I would destroy all these buildings immediately!. but you want to post it on your wall :lol: :lol: :lol: Go ahead ascari!

these building will NEVER ever go on my wall. I am original, I am an Ethiopian, untouched, as God left it, I am an ETHIOPIAN. ONLY Lalibela, Fasiledes, the pyramids and the beautiful green lands go on my walls. :lol: :lol: poor ascari

meke

Post by meke » 05 Jan 2018, 04:47

Say what you want about this penne size d'i'c'k, tearjerker [deleted] present aka pretend but he do drive slower through school zones. This pathetic parasite still thinks we don't know him.