Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

The savage Gallaa civiliazation???

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 11:48

They are carrying all kind of primitive tools not to work and feed their belly and pay tax to their own citizenship but they are ready or hunting to kill someone outside their ethnic by the tools they are carrying.

Re: The savage Gallaa civiliazation???

Postby Sadacha Macca » 01 Jan 2018, 12:05

Is that why there's over a million of your ungrateful agame people in Oromia, eating our food, and depending on our generosity? If we were savages, we would wipe out all the agames and send them to mekelle in body bags. The truth on the ground doesn't match with what you say, agame liar.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 12:10

Sadacha Macca wrote:Is that why there's over a million of your ungrateful agame people in Oromia, eating our food, and depending on our generosity? If we were savages, we would wipe out all the agames and send them to mekelle in body bags. The truth on the ground doesn't match with what you say, agame liar.

They are no one million Tigrayans in that part of Geezland but if they were it is their home before you crossed moyale with your domestic animals for water and green grass grazing.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 01 Jan 2018, 12:20

There is no ge'ez land, except for in your imagination or hallucinations,
mr agame halafifi. and yes there's a million or more of your people in our lands depending on our food.your people crossed the sea from arabia a long time ago, my people have been in and around bale, for centuries, if not longer. you will lose that argument every time weyzero halafifi/obboletti halafifi.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 12:42

Sadacha Macca wrote:There is no ge'ez land, except for in your imagination or hallucinations,
mr agame halafifi. and yes there's a million or more of your people in our lands depending on our food.your people crossed the sea from arabia a long time ago, my people have been in and around bale, for centuries, if not longer. you will lose that argument every time weyzero halafifi/obboletti halafifi.

Geezland is over 3000 years and does not belong to you TOTA???

Postby Sadacha Macca » 01 Jan 2018, 13:09

Where is ge'ez land on the world map? Can you show me where it is?
I see Ethiopia though, the same country you hate to death, but cannot live without or survive without.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 13:17

Sadacha Macca wrote:Where is ge'ez land on the world map? Can you show me where it is?
I see Ethiopia though, the same country you hate to death, but cannot live without or survive without.

I do not hate the Geezland alone but all the Totas and Ye Ahiya zere Bantu Agaazian pretenders and copy cats talk as Axumites.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 01 Jan 2018, 13:37

you still haven't shown me where ge'ez land is on the world map? i still couldn't find it? i saw ethiopia, you know, the same country you wanna secede from, but then the next day you cry and beg ethiopians to help you fight your enemies in eritrea? the same ones who marched to tigray in 1998-2000 and saved your peoples lives, at a time when eritrean tanks and jets were smashing you to bits

Postby sun » 01 Jan 2018, 15:53

Halafi Mengedi wrote:They are carrying all kind of primitive tools not to work and feed their belly and pay tax to their own citizenship but they are ready or hunting to kill someone outside their ethnic by the tools they are carrying.

[Image: https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5AFF214D]

In your case you are just a desperate scared rascal "Rotten clay pot" calling "stainless steel clean kettles" dirty.

If you would have been in Saudi Arabia just across the red read, they would have pulled down you your stinky tattered pants and delivered 1200 1/2 hot lashes to both sides of your sinful stupid bvttocks so that you will surely learn how to communicate respectfully with humans. 8)

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 17:59

sun wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:They are carrying all kind of primitive tools not to work and feed their belly and pay tax to their own citizenship but they are ready or hunting to kill someone outside their ethnic by the tools they are carrying.

[Image: https://scontent-ort2-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=5AFF214D]

In your case you are just a desperate scared rascal "Rotten clay pot" calling "stainless steel clean kettles" dirty.

If you would have been in Saudi Arabia just across the red read, they would have pulled down you your stinky tattered pants and delivered 1200 1/2 hot lashes to both sides of your sinful stupid bvttocks so that you will surely learn how to communicate respectfully with humans. 8)

Really this???

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion