Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

I am proud First Mensa from Senhit . I only have relationship with Eritrea nothing more nothing less

Postby Robel11 » 01 Jan 2018, 01:25

Whether you like it or not I am first a proud Mensa from Senhit before I proclaim myself as an Eritrean

Swallow the fact :lol: :lol:

Re: I am proud First Mensa from Senhit . I only have relationship with Eritrea nothing more nothing less

Postby tarik » 01 Jan 2018, 01:49

Robel 11: Ugum

Good Evening Sir/Maam

I have 1 puzzle 4 u? What does Mensae or من-صاع: Means? I have z real answer 4 u but i want 2 test u?

Good Evening Sir/Maam

Re: I am proud First Mensa from Senhit . I only have relationship with Eritrea nothing more nothing less

Postby Robel11 » 01 Jan 2018, 04:05

Tarik the confused agame;
I am the real Mensa from Senhit. Don't lie you dont want test me instead you want to collect information which I wouldn't mind providing because I am from the Mensa tribe. The name Mensaay came from our descendants who settled in Haigat and we were called Mensa after him while the Mareyay our brother settled at Erota and his descendants were called Marya.

What else do you need agame boy :lol: :lol:

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion