Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Happy New year my tigray tigrinya people

Postby confused » 01 Jan 2018, 02:14

The fact is....there is no animosity between the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia....someday, the two countries will be economically integrated if not federated......

The billions spent on Djibouti will be spent on Assab and a railway built to link Meiso with the port of Assab...inshallah...

Postby Khysion » 01 Jan 2018, 02:23

confused: Listen I agree, it was unnecessary for Zack to trigger people but that doesn't give you the right to lie or insult Somalis.

Djibouti has their own electricity and water supplies and don't bother claiming that they buy crops from Ethiopia because really they don't since most of their crops come from France. Plus, Ethiopia will always be using 60% of Djibouti port while using 40% of Berbera, Somaliland port. Lastly, Assab port belongs to Eritrea which are Ethiopia's biggest enemy and they ain't giving you sh*t.

As for the Somali region. I agree Abdi Illey and Liyuu police are useless b*stards who are hated by the Somali region and hopefully they'll get replaced. Also, Ogaden is a clan which only accounts 40% of the Somali regional population and only live in the centre of the Somali region. It's called the Somali region, not Ogaden.

Again, the Somali region does not get crops from Oromia region. They have their own fertile lands from their own rivers with their own farmers that is producing enough crops that is feeding the 8 million Ethio-Somalis. Look how fertile the Somali region is.

Postby Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 10:00

They call this world,atleast your world,fool's paradise.

Postby Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 10:21

Be clean,help when you can,work for Love4 Ethiopia.Excuse me for my words/for generalizing/The Pilgrimes Progress,I think this is what we Ethiopians are,there is nothing worst than to see people starving,they need our help/here is why knowledge is needed,we are in the 21st century.I have my weaknesses but I have to learn to over win them.I don't have to starve while there is food to eat at home because of speding a lot of time here,searching for good in vain.My personal experience here.

Postby Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 10:57

erasachinen enmermer,the root cause is erman,yehn liasebu kalchalu endet limerun yechilalu,yehe kushasha ye ene Abdisa tsehuf wede huala bemetw new,he can't equal me.

Postby Abaymado » 01 Jan 2018, 11:46

Like cigara( cigar) said it: zack camel [deleted] snifer ; what do you mean by "my people"?
So now you openly declared your identity? Still we are expecting sadacha and confused to confess.

Postby Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 13:04

You have to be imaginative zack,what is needed is civilized People and for this you need a good governmet

Postby Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 13:42

If we use our common sense,he is still better than you,a dirty foul mouthed beast,you are a stupid crack head.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 01 Jan 2018, 19:26

Degnet wrote:You have to be imaginative zack,what is needed is civilized People and for this you need a good governmet

How can the country be civilized when we have duma ras moronic human being???

Postby Abaymado » 01 Jan 2018, 22:12

Degnet yemereja nesha abat _the fake priest: look how nasty you are. By the way abdisa loaded nice picture, is that you(with your wife) :lol:

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion