Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: What is the hidden message in the new EPRDF Orwellian military communique

Postby Abdisa » 31 Dec 2017, 21:44

justo wrote:Everybody knows that the TPLF adapts its message to suit its intended target. Some bold lies are directed at donor nations and foreign investors, other equally bold lies are meant for local consumption.

The recent Orwellian military communique is intended for local consumption and is asking the Ethiopian people to surrender without any preconditions.

The woyane have undergone ጥልቅ ተሃድሶ and are now radically reformed. They've shown genuine remorse for the mistakes they made in past and have sincerely asked for forgiveness, promising to redress their mistakes in the future. There was lots of tears at the beginning of the EPRDF meeting, where the TPLF folks had a catharsis of some sort. All this is true!

To this, they boldly add lies that they've grown the economy rapidly, that they've introduced genuine democracy in Ethiopia, that they've for the first time in Ethiopian history achieved equality among all groups, that the so-called Tigray dominance is a figment of Amara and Oromo imagination, that the current crises is due to the enormous progress that Ethiopia has made under the woyane.

I've heard the guys at ESAT and OMN trying to make sense of all the genuine facts, contradictions and bold lies in the Orwellian military communique because they do not understand the woyane modus operandi, something that the Eritreans call እየጾምክ መስረቅ። Not that they claim to fast and then rob you in disguise. No they do both at one and the same time - they genuinely fast for penance and at the same time rob a fool if there is one around.

IN SHORT THE WOYANE ARE BOTH GENUINELY REMORSEFUL AND HAVE GENUINELY UNDERGONE A RADICAL REFORM. AT THE SAME TIME THEY GENUINELY WANT YOU TO SURRENDER WITHOUT ANY IFS AND BUTS AND WITHOUT ANY PRECONDITIONS.

WHAT PART OF A NO IS THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

I had long ago learned that the best way to understand the weyane mindset is to read what Eritreans say about them. Ever since then Eritreans have been my guiding light along my journey to uncover the truth-- the honest-to-God-Truth Eritreans serve you on a gold platter without mincing their words or sugarcoating the truth. For this, I'm forever indebted to Eritreans for helping me to see deep into the inner workings of the savage weyanes and discovered that they have no soul whatsoever.

Postby Degnet » 01 Jan 2018, 16:01

Abdisa,who cares about wejane,all we want to know is about Eritrea and that we are hearing it from Awash,your nightmare.

Postby justo » 01 Jan 2018, 16:15

Abdisa wrote: I had long ago learned that the best way to understand the weyane mindset is to read what Eritreans say about them. Ever since then Eritreans have been my guiding light along my journey to uncover the truth-- the honest-to-God-Truth Eritreans serve you on a gold platter without mincing their words or sugarcoating the truth. For this, I'm forever indebted to Eritreans for helping me to see deep into the inner workings of the savage weyanes and discovered that they have no soul whatsoever.

Eritrea knows the TPLF only too well, and none better than Isaias who regularly plays with their mind.The easiest way to untie the web of lies they construct is to solely focus on the destructive part of their nature.

For example, when you're negotiating the famous libi tigray road to Keren, the surest way to reach Keren is to have the resultant vector of your moves to always point unidirectionally towards Keren. If you simply follow every quirk and turn of that road, it will sometimes point you towards Keren, sometimes towards Massawa, sometimes back towards Asmara, and at times south towards Tigray. You have to ignore all the quirks and turns, and focus solely on the resultant vector pointing towards Keren. The resultant vector of the TPLF is destructive, that is what should always matter to you.

Postby quindibu » 01 Jan 2018, 17:03

It's safe to say that woyane's strength is its impenetrable stupidity. Unless we lower ourselves to their level, trying to logically analyze the workings of the Adwa illiterates is a futile exercise. Since its inception, woyane functions in Automatic Setting. Like in a camera, an automatic setting can be efficient at times, but inflexible. Adjusting the camera to Manual Mode, at minimum, requires learning the very basics of the camera's functions. And that of course demands some effort (read IQ and motivation) and staying clear of any short-cuts........It's easier to expect Shakespearean sonnet from a chimp than anticipating woyane to switch to a Manual Mode. Then the obvious question is how do you tackle someone who stuck in that Automatic Mode? Simple. The Eritrean way!

A hunter should tolerate the hunger, sleep deprivation, the noise and incessant barking of irrelevant beasts, the temptation of the fruits and the sweet smell of the berries that are hanging over from the trees that he encounters on his way while tracking his prey.......don't take off your eyes of your prey. Stay focused!!!

And that is the Eritrean way!!!

Happy New Year to You All!

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion