Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Abdisa

Banking News: Gold-Backed Eritrean Nakfa Surpasses the Birr by a Large Margin; Almost Double in Value

Post by Abdisa » 30 Dec 2017, 16:19

XXX

Official Foreign Exchange Rate, December 30, 2017:

$1 US Dollar = 27.50 Birr;
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/con ... USD&To=ETB

$1 US Dollar = 15 Eritrean Nakfa
http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/con ... USD&To=ERN

Abdisa

Re: Banking News: Gold-Backed Eritrean Nakfa Surpasses the Birr by a Large Margin; Almost Double in Value

Post by Abdisa » 30 Dec 2017, 20:48

ታዋቂው ኢትዮጵያዊ ኢኮኖሚስት የአንድ ዶላር በ27.50 ብር ምንዛሬ የጤነኛ ኢኮኖሚ ባህርይ አይደለም ብለው ተናገሩ።

እንደ አዋሽ የመሳሰሉ በአዕምሮ ህመም የሚሰቃዩ አጋሜዎች የሚመሩዋት አገር እንዴት ጤነኛ ኢኮኖሚ ሊኖራት ይችላል፧

Abdisa

Re: Banking News: Gold-Backed Eritrean Nakfa Surpasses the Birr by a Large Margin; Almost Double in Value

Post by Abdisa » 30 Dec 2017, 22:53

20 years ago in 1997, during the Asian Financial Crisis, most Asian countries had to borrow money from Singapore to recover from the crisis. Do you think Tigray should borrow money from Eritrea to stabilize the Birr?

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 31 Dec 2017, 06:12

deqi arawit sle ahya and gize yetsafew,arrogant/elkegna,ke hulu yemiasaznew,koshashaw le aynachews aygodam ende/ys endegfew alen yemilutn mengists ayasgemtem ende?ye koshasha sew wana meglecha,lelawn menaq lek deqi arawit endalew new.

present

Post by present » 31 Dec 2017, 14:59

I have said it before and I will say it again and again- ascaris hate for us Ethiopians has no limit. I know most of know how much they hate our guts!

They use the agames to insult us, they use the agames to devide us, they use the adwas to kill us!

the poor tigray people are not our enemy. Ascari Ertreans like Debteseon and this guy are our enemies

What's funny is this ascari aka Abddisa claims to an Oromo with an Oromo fake name :lol: :lol:

Ascaris are number one enemies of AmaraOromo!

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 31 Dec 2017, 16:50

I know the weyane who calls himself "Awash" won't like me to say this, but I strongly suspect that it won't be very long before countries in East Africa decide to adopt the high performing Eritrean Nakfa as the common currency in the region, similar to how the Euro is used by 17 European countries today. I think that would be a wonderful idea. While we're at it, lets not forget to pray for Birr's speedy recovery. Amen.

One Nakfa = Two Birr (Official Exchange)
One Nakfa = Seven Birr (on the black market)

present

Post by present » 31 Dec 2017, 18:57

Ascari frash adash abdisa,

You finally admitted that you are an ascari. You spent 27 years pretending Oromo and insulting Amara, now you gave up with that because the OromoAmara are ONE. So now your back to your ascari business. At least this time you are not hiding yourself. You are moving as a frash adash ertrean. Good job

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 31 Dec 2017, 18:59

የአድዋ ባለሀብቶች ምጣኔ ሀብቱ 11 በመቶ አደገ ማለታቸው ከሕዝቡ የእለት ከእለት ኑሮ ጋር እንዴት ያያይዙታል? አንድ ዶላር 27.50 ብር ከገባ እንዴት ኢኮኖሚው "ጤነኛ" ነው ሊባል ይቻላል?

ምስኪን!

present

Post by present » 31 Dec 2017, 20:02

Bingo!!!!

Frash adashes living in Ethiopia exposed!!, good job people of tigray(nonadwas) for kicking out these snake people. But the ascaris deported have all moved back into Ethiopia, and their jobs are given back to them, their bank account is re-opened for them, their houses are returned to them. No green card, no tax.

And they are spying and working for tplf ascari day in day out. I personally know many of them. They do regular meetings in the US and they go back to Ethiopia in groups. They are into lots of dirty bussines.

Agames you did a good job exposing them, the rest of Ethiopians need to learn from the agames and save your selves from ascari rats all over Ethiopia. All ascaris need to be killed, including debretseon and them

Ascaris are always ascaris

Agames (non adwas) are always Ethiopians