Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Lemma Megersa isn't defeated yet: He still has one option on the table

Postby MRed » 30 Dec 2017, 15:04

Eliminate the old guard and Workneh Gebeyeheu by force. You know what I mean by executing them and in other words all Lemma has to do is kill Abadula Gemeda and he is safe. I really don't understand how he isn't using logic on this.

Kill Girma Birru
Kill Abadula Gemeda
Kill Workneh Gebeyehu
Kill Kuma Demeksa

The problem is you used the law and it didn't work but there are other ways to eliminate people you don't like..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why do Oromo men not like to solve the problem?
Why don't Oromo men eliminate each other instead of crying all day long?

I see KWOs crying about Dawud Ibsa and shane all day and night long; just eliminate the old man and take over the party?

Is Lemma man enough to kill Abadula Gemeda?

Does OPDO have enough guts to wipe their old guard out of this world?

Re: Lemma Megersa isn't defeated yet: He still has one option on the table

Postby Benn » 30 Dec 2017, 15:33

What do you mean by defeated ?

Lema Megerssa has started an irreversible process that saw Tigreans be measured with the same yard that they measure others. Thanks to Lema Megerssa, first-class treatment of Tigrayans in is no more, both in Oromia and other regions. Tigrayans are now treated in Oromia and Amhara regions like they are treated in Kenya and Tanzania !

Even if TPLF somehow manages to tone down the differences among its allied parties by admitting guilt and apologizing for all the accusations made by its allied parties (sort of begging for their forgiveness), it will not succeeded in stopping the revolutionary demands that have started to ebb all over Ethiopia.

MRed wrote:Eliminate the old guard and Workneh Gebeyeheu by force. You know what I mean by executing them and in other words all Lemma has to do is kill Abadula Gemeda and he is safe. I really don't understand how he isn't using logic on this.

Kill Girma Birru
Kill Abadula Gemeda
Kill Workneh Gebeyehu
Kill Kuma Demeksa

The problem is you used the law and it didn't work but there are other ways to eliminate people you don't like..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see KWOs crying about Dawud Ibsa and shane all day and night long; just eliminate the old man and take over the party?

Last edited by Benn on 30 Dec 2017, 15:50, edited 2 times in total.

Postby MRed » 30 Dec 2017, 15:44

Benn wrote:What do you mean by defeated ?

Lema Megerssa has started an irreversible process that saw Tigreans be measured with the same yard that they measure others. Thanks to Lema Megerssa, first-class treatment of Tigrayans in is no more, both in Oromia and other regions. Tigrayans are now treated in Oromia and Amhara regions like they are treated in Kenya and Tanzania !

Even if TPLF somehow manages to tone down the differences among its allied parties by accepting and apologizing for all the complaints put forward by its allied parties (sort of begging for forgiveness), it will not succeeded in stopping the revolutionary demands that have started to ebb all over Ethiopia.

MRed wrote:Eliminate the old guard and Workneh Gebeyeheu by force. You know what I mean by executing them and in other words all Lemma has to do is kill Abadula Gemeda and he is safe. I really don't understand how he isn't using logic on this.

Kill Girma Birru
Kill Abadula Gemeda
Kill Workneh Gebeyehu
Kill Kuma Demeksa

Wake up from your sweet dreams and realize one has to win and the other lose for progress. Lemma has been overpowered and currently on his death-bed with one last move. Eliminate 22 men and women from OPDO and save the party or lose and reverse whatever happened.

I don't think Lemma has the guts to eliminate anyone because he never even defended against border attacks. Benn, you got your hopes up but your Lemma is finished.

As I said eliminate the old guard plus their puppers. Start with Abadula Gemeda and end it with Aster Mamo. Understand how powerful the bullet really is, and sometimes change comes after blood is spilled.

The TPLF works by trying to guess what Lemma may do next and right now the TPLF thinks he will submit but what if he kills Abadula? That will be the surprise of the decade since nobody will expect that action.

Postby sun » 30 Dec 2017, 19:38

Kill Girma Birru
Kill Abadula Gemeda
Kill Workneh Gebeyehu
Kill Kuma Demeksa

Infiltrator enemy suggestions types REJECTED! Both the old guards and the new generation Oromos complement each other greatly and through that make Oromia the great as well as Ethiopia to become great again together. Your Mafia suggestions fits better for the Italian Mafia family of Corleone who seem to be blood thirsty just like you. Go and join the Italian Mafia families if you miss blood or seek help from a mental hospital. 8)

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion