Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


<<Oops>> Getachew Reda is a G-a-y. Spoted in state with his heFemale friend

Postby DeafenTheTruth » 30 Dec 2017, 13:56


ImageImage

Additional Info:

"ይህ ሰው አለማየሁ ፈንታው ወልደማርያም ይባላል። በፎቶው ላይ እንደሚታየው የህዋሃቱ ፕሮፓጋንዳ ሃላፊ ጌታቸው ረዳ የቅርብ ጓደኛ ሲሆን ነዋሪነቱ በአሜሪካ ሀገር ነው። አድራሻው ቨርጂኒያ አሌክሳንድሪያ ሳውዝ ታወር ሲሆን በአሜሪካ ሃገር የሚገኙ ነጻነት ታጋዮችን እየሰለለ መረጃቸውን ወደ አድዋው የደህንነት መስሪያ ቤት የሚያስተላልፍ ተኩላ ነው።

ሁሉም ሰው ይህንን መረጃ ሼር በማድረግ ለህዝቡ ማድረስ እና ከማህበራዊ ህይወት እንዲገለል እንዲሁም ለደህንነታችሁ ጥንቃቄ ታደርጉ ዘንድ መልዕክቱ እነሆ ብለናል!"



Re: <<Oops>> Getachew Reda is a G-a-y. Spoted in state with his heFemale friend

Postby DeafenTheTruth » 09 Jan 2018, 08:56


Getachew and Debretsion used to do the same b!tch! The Tigrian president D/tsion won cause Getacho converted to g-a-y.

phpBB [video]


D/Tsion searched french kiss on Google and tried it on her. and more...



Re: <<Oops>> Getachew Reda is a G-a-y. Spoted in state with his heFemale friend

Postby tolaylemo » 09 Jan 2018, 15:15


DeafenTheTruth wrote:Getachew and Debretsion used to do the same b!tch! The Tigrian president D/tsion won cause Getacho converted to g-a-y.

phpBB [video]


D/Tsion searched french kiss on Google and tried it on her. and more...


:lol: :lol: :lol: With all the money he stole he could have bought better prostitutes :lol: :lol:



Re: <<Oops>> Getachew Reda is a G-a-y. Spoted in state with his heFemale friend

Postby DeafenTheTruth » 09 Jan 2018, 17:03


tolaylemo wrote:
DeafenTheTruth wrote:Getachew and Debretsion used to do the same b!tch! The Tigrian president D/tsion won cause Getacho converted to g-a-y.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV0vJ42x-r0

D/Tsion searched french kiss on Google and tried it on her. and more...


:lol: :lol: :lol: With all the money he stole he could have bought better prostitutes :lol: :lol:


Recently, I came across a woman from Tigray. She owns this hotel in Addis. Her customers started fighting and breaking things in the hotel. She was furies and said, "I sold my puss-y and built this hotel." She asked them out angrily.

Their women are known by accumulating wealth through prostitution!

Getachew Assefa advised Debrethion to 'cover the face and attack the base'! That is why he did not worry about her looks! :lol:



Re: <<Oops>> Getachew Reda is a G-a-y. Spoted in state with his heFemale friend

Postby tolaylemo » 09 Jan 2018, 18:20


DeafenTheTruth wrote:
tolaylemo wrote:
DeafenTheTruth wrote:Getachew and Debretsion used to do the same b!tch! The Tigrian president D/tsion won cause Getacho converted to g-a-y.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FV0vJ42x-r0

D/Tsion searched french kiss on Google and tried it on her. and more...


:lol: :lol: :lol: With all the money he stole he could have bought better prostitutes :lol: :lol:


Recently, I came across a woman from Tigray. She owns this hotel in Addis. Her customers started fighting and breaking things in the hotel. She was furies and said, "I sold my puss-y and built this hotel." She asked them out angrily.

Their women are known by accumulating wealth through prostitution!

Getachew Assefa advised Debrethion to 'cover the face and attack the base'! That is why he did not worry about her looks! :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: It is our collective shame we are lead by lowest of the low.



Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: aaronh0050, Bing [Bot], BurrAM, Degnet, expert, Google [Bot], Google Feedfetcher, mitmitaye