Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Political Fools & Tribal Emotionalists Are Surprised By Abadula's Woyane Trick & Flip-Flop Drama. Why?

Postby Horus » 01 Jan 2018, 16:29

Defend z truth,

We already have a tribal group that does not read in power. It would be insanity to debate the virtue of tribalism with someone who does not read. If you don't read, Berhanu why should I waste my time with you? did you read what I said above? If you remember, a massive amount of debate and analysis has been done on federalism in the 1990s and a little later. So, people are tired of saying the same thing.
Bye!

Re: Political Fools & Tribal Emotionalists Are Surprised By Abadula's Woyane Trick & Flip-Flop Drama. Why?

Postby DefendTheTruth » 01 Jan 2018, 17:21

Perhpas the bigger insanity could lie in trying to do same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, if you get it.

I am not much interested in the volume of those papers or analyses as in their conclusion with respect to the issue at hand here. How did they address the issue of "celeberating our diversity..." in the said papers and analyses with respect to federalism, if they did, if they didn't, then why? This is a simple question, I guess.

If there is one, then there shouldn't be a resean for you to hold it back, isn't it? If there was one, then you should have incorporated it in the lengthy paper you presented recently under "The Ethiopian National Agenda..." as a reference, yeah?

Postby Horus » 01 Jan 2018, 23:48

Defend....,

UNITY IS CELEBRATED. DIVERSITY (DIFFERENCE) IS TOLERATED. GET YOUR LOGIC IN ORDER. ETHIOPIA IN UNITY. CELEBRATE ETHIOPIA. TRIBE IS CHAOS. AT BEST TOLERATE TRIBE UNTIL IT GOES AWAY.

Let us get off this matter.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion