Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Ethiopians right to live another day against TPLF terrorism

Postby ethiopian » 30 Dec 2017, 01:04

Millions of angry Ethiopians need to defend themselves against TPLF terrorism , our brave people doesn't care about our empty bravado in ER forum - they need a gun to protect them selves and their families. the difference between us and TPLF criminals ? they work 24/7 to make sure our braves don't get access to a weapon , because they know if that happens their empty cruel agazi will be nothing but a bunch of gurezza with a weapon !!! Diaspora what is the solution to defend Ethiopia ???

Re: Ethiopians right to live another day against TPLF terrorism

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 30 Dec 2017, 01:30

ethiopian wrote:Millions of angry Ethiopians need to defend themselves against TPLF terrorism , our brave people doesn't care about our empty bravado in ER forum - they need a gun to protect them selves and their families. the difference between us and TPLF criminals ? they work 24/7 to make sure our braves don't get access to a weapon , because they know if that happens their empty cruel agazi will be nothing but a bunch of gurezza with a weapon !!! Diaspora what is the solution to defend Ethiopia ???

When Ye Ahiya Zer cries I laugh hard.

Postby Degnet » 30 Dec 2017, 02:49

You need to be secretive to fight nazis like this one,Montgomory,the 2nd.world war hero,it is a life time fight,he was brought up in a Christian family.

Postby Degnet » 30 Dec 2017, 03:06

It took 2000 years to Jesus of Nazareth.

Postby Degnet » 30 Dec 2017, 03:28

Bemnm bemnm meretachin netsa yewetal

Postby present » 30 Dec 2017, 14:09

the struggle will continue until the people view tplf for who it is. tplf is an ascari, period. Until the people view tplf as ascari they people will continue to suffer. The people are still are chanting "tplf ke siltan yiwred". No. No. To be ready, they should come up one level and say "tplfn wede hageru enimelisew" which is back to ertrea. Until the people see the enemy as it is the struggle will continue.

However, the peoples' view of tplf has improved and is coming to the healthy reality. About 10 years ago, it was 3 out of 10 people who saw tplf as an enemy/bad governemnt. Now, we have 9 out of 10 people who see tplf as an enemy/bad government. This is an improvement, and that is why we see tplf in a horrible position that it has never been. But we won't see the result until the people view tplf as ERTREAN!..... I say if they keep denying the reality, the suffering will continue.

Now 2 out of 10 people see tplf as ertrean. That number needs to go up to 7 to make a difference!. Just like when the people made a difference when they started to see tplf as a bad government, tplf will be defeated so quick if the people view tplf ascaris as foreigners that they are!

Can you emajine Amaras and Oromos still serving tplf army?. My friends always know me for saying "the people are not ready yet". Some still think ertreans are their brothers. What a stup!d sh!t!!

I sent g-7 and its type to ertrea not to live in ertrea, my purpose was to expose shabia, which worked. But we need to complete it now and get the people to say "let's kick out tplf back to ertrea".

I call upon brother Elias and his likes like Neamin who I respect for being ahead of the game always to make the call!---- "let's kick out tplf back to ertra"!. That will make us call upon the spirit of Minilik for the Armageddon in Adwa again!

ethiopian wrote:Millions of angry Ethiopians need to defend themselves against TPLF terrorism , our brave people doesn't care about our empty bravado in ER forum - they need a gun to protect them selves and their families. the difference between us and TPLF criminals ? they work 24/7 to make sure our braves don't get access to a weapon , because they know if that happens their empty cruel agazi will be nothing but a bunch of gurezza with a weapon !!! Diaspora what is the solution to defend Ethiopia ???

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion