Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tedros Adhanom started insulting Black People: Depression is sometimes referred to as the "Black Dog". Why not "White Dog"?

Postby DeafenTheTruth » 29 Dec 2017, 15:40

Depression is sometimes referred to as the "Black Dog". Just like a real dog, it needs to be embraced, understood, taught new tricks and ultimately brought to heel.
If you are in difficulty, never be afraid to ask for help. There is absolutely no shame in doing so.

Please wait, video is loading...

https://www.facebook.com/WHO/videos/1676244562420920/

Re: Tedros Adhanom started insulting Black People: Depression is sometimes referred to as the "Black Dog". Why not "White Dog"?

Postby Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 15:49

Oscar Wilde,
Black dog away away,in his writingu it means,difficult sitations,like women in financial problem,in the case
of that book,The meaning of being Ernest,if I have not forgotten the title of this book.

Re: Tedros Adhanom started insulting Black People: Depression is sometimes referred to as the "Black Dog". Why not "White Dog"?

Postby DeafenTheTruth » 29 Dec 2017, 15:56

Is that justification or what sir?

Why "Black Dog"? Why not "White Dog"?

Postby Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 16:07

He should have not said this,he could have used other words,I am very sad about it all,I had educated families on both medicine and politics.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion