Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

The theme of north Tigray lately ought to be listened by south Tigray for the good of both people

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 29 Dec 2017, 13:48

+1

By: አምኣክ አጋዝያን · 15 hours ago
I can wait for us gathering in one big hall dancing with Kebero and jumping to the sky with indescribable joy that will propel ups the last peace, and progress we very thirst. Our people suffering from the time of Menelick until today. We must go back to our root and bring back Axum to the 21 century. We have everything and we do not Oromos or Amhara. We need as a good neighbor and if they do better we will see soon. But Agazi movement is something we must do today, not for tomorrow. It must be done. The soldiers must be demobilized from both sides, immediately start train project from Massawa and Assab across Geez land. That is all what we need. We do not Oromo at all. We got nothing from except red terror and 30 years of bombing . We have to over-ride Shabia and Woyane and normalize. When Oromo and Amhara get closer, we must make sure we over-ride Shabia and Woyane, united the soldiers on both side. May be this is a blessing in disguise. We have to over-ride Woyane and Shabia and decide our future. We do not need Woyanes and Shabia who are keeping us poor under no peace no war. This is not for our people. No, wrong is wrong. Woyanes moved to Addis and have been develop fake new region called Oromia and fake finfine. Building Universities for them begging donation from across the world.

+12

By: QoahAyin HayetAgazi · 1 day ago
To all of the Agazian inside Ethiopia and all over the world this the time to start a tangible work to protect our people and land the mother land of Tigray. It is time to take concrete action to establish United Agazian Defense Force. Time is running out if Tigrai is overrun by Amhara and Oromo the ultimate goal is the Red Sea ports we should never ever let Amhara step foot in the blessed Agazian land. There is no Eritrean Tigringa or Ethiopian Tegaru there is only one people Tegaru. 7.2 million in South Tigrai and 3.8 million in North Tigrai we are 11 million lions only the Tegaru on both sides. We are Aware of the tricks now how our enemies plaid us in the past but it is 2017 baby and we are armed to the teeth. Lets see who is going to pay the highest price when the [ deleted ] the fan.

2 replies · active 3 hours ago
+3

By: Kudus Yared · 10 hours ago
Edited;
Until recently I believed in one Ethiopia. But when I see our history by taking a flash back with unity, it has been hell on earth. When I see now what Oromo and Amhara have been doing to civilian Tigreans and Ethio-Somalia across Ethiopia, I have to see it scientifically. I have been asking myself the merit of unity or united Ethiopia. I did not find anything that supports my long held belief of Ethiopiawinet. I could not find or understand what Ethiopiawinet means. My anaysis shows Ethiopiawinet means: lies, fake things, war, famine, racism, red terror, white terror, green terror, tribalism, metet, mekegnenet, diseases, backwarndess, ignorance, arrogance, bias, prejudice, bad cultural practices such cutting [deleted], burning people by pouring hot water on them beheading using Mincha 9( Jawar Mohammed ), cutting people into pieces like onion,, prostitution, no proper housing, no clean water, no electricity, no roads, no single Technology, ... in general nothing good. The Ethiopian land is the richest in the world after DRC Congo. But the people in Ethiopia are the most backward people on our panet and that has made us the poorest nation on earth. My scientific analysis, this will not change in the near future. I think that there is nothing to gain from Ethiopian Unity. We do not have to kill each other . But it is good now to try something different than before. That we must divorce peacefully and go our own way. If TPLF had really intention of formig independent Tigrai? I realize it was a good idea . May be it is time to go away after now. The Agazian idea sounds to me a durable solution. We had 30 years war and the people of Tigrai had it enough. They do not need any war after now. Is the government good ? Well, it is far better than all the past regimes. But even if it is bad, you can address problems a civilized manner and then solve them peacefully. Murdering people based on ethnic or tribe does not jutify or support or promote any cause. Anything that tied up wtih murder is a crime and can not support any legitimate cause. It trash everything to ashes. There is no virtue in hate, murder or terrorism or war or confict. You kill? you will be killed and it is the law of physics. For every action you do , there is an opposite and equa reaction. No one has right to kill others for whatever reason. You have no license to kill other for whatever reasons. Other also have feelings and get hurt and will hit back. Going into another country pledging alliance against your country does not even allow you to be a citizen leave alone to be put to be a leader. It is broad-day light treason. Treason is punishable by death. You are working with foreign enemies? My answer is I do not want to live with you in the same country. Now what to be done? Tigreans need to have a durable solution. The solution sounds to me the Agazian Agenda. We do not wana be ruled by people who chop other people who do not belong to their tribe. We do not wana be under them. Now it seems the quest for self-determination by Ethio-Somali , ONLF sounds reasonable to me. The Ethio-Somali is their land. They do not need Amhara or Oromo or Tigreans or anybody. The Oromo will be in trouble because they have no historical land because the land where they live belongs to indigenous people. That means there will be war between Amhara and Oromos and mind you the greater Somalia can also brought in in the game . As to Tegarus, they have their land and they will not have problem. But the Oromo and the Amhara will be in trouble and add to that Egypt. Who will be the loser? Well, it will be the Oromos and Amhara and other marginalized Ethiopians who live among them assimilated as Oromo and Amhara. But the Agazians need to look head and end the Ethio-Eritrea no peace no war problem and advance the Agazian Agenda. We can not just keep on suffering in the name of Unity. Unity can not be bread and [deleted] for me. Unity can not be peace for me. Unity can not be freedom for me. Unity has made me live in war my enitre ife. I do no tneed it anymore.

Re: The theme of north Tigray lately ought to be listened by south Tigray for the good of both people

Postby Benn » 29 Dec 2017, 15:01

Halafi,

Withdraw your troops from Badme, demarcate the border, then let normalization of relation take its natural course.

Eritrea has no interest in putting its nose where it doesn't belong, in Ethiopia's internal affairs, as long as it is left alone.

Don't bring the cart before the horse !

I can wait for us gathering in one big hall dancing with Kebero and jumping to the sky with indescribable joy that will propel ups the last peace, and progress we very thirst. Our people suffering from the time of Menelick until today. We must go back to our root and bring back Axum to the 21 century. We have everything and we do not Oromos or Amhara. We need as a good neighbor and if they do better we will see soon. But Agazi movement is something we must do today, not for tomorrow. It must be done. The soldiers must be demobilized from both sides, immediately start train project from Massawa and Assab across Geez land. That is all what we need. We do not Oromo at all. We got nothing from except red terror and 30 years of bombing . We have to over-ride Shabia and Woyane and normalize. When Oromo and Amhara get closer, we must make sure we over-ride Shabia and Woyane, united the soldiers on both side. May be this is a blessing in disguise. We have to over-ride Woyane and Shabia and decide our future. We do not need Woyanes and Shabia who are keeping us poor under no peace no war. This is not for our people. No, wrong is wrong. Woyanes moved to Addis and have been develop fake new region called Oromia and fake finfine. Building Universities for them begging donation from across the world.

+12

To all of the Agazian inside Ethiopia and all over the world this the time to start a tangible work to protect our people and land the mother land of Tigray. It is time to take concrete action to establish United Agazian Defense Force. Time is running out if Tigrai is overrun by Amhara and Oromo the ultimate goal is the Red Sea ports we should never ever let Amhara step foot in the blessed Agazian land. There is no Eritrean Tigringa or Ethiopian Tegaru there is only one people Tegaru. 7.2 million in South Tigrai and 3.8 million in North Tigrai we are 11 million lions only the Tegaru on both sides. We are Aware of the tricks now how our enemies plaid us in the past but it is 2017 baby and we are armed to the teeth. Lets see who is going to pay the highest price when the [ deleted ] the fan.

+3

Edited;
Until recently I believed in one Ethiopia. But when I see our history by taking a flash back with unity, it has been hell on earth. When I see now what Oromo and Amhara have been doing to civilian Tigreans and Ethio-Somalia across Ethiopia, I have to see it scientifically. I have been asking myself the merit of unity or united Ethiopia. I did not find anything that supports my long held belief of Ethiopiawinet. I could not find or understand what Ethiopiawinet means. My anaysis shows Ethiopiawinet means: lies, fake things, war, famine, racism, red terror, white terror, green terror, tribalism, metet, mekegnenet, diseases, backwarndess, ignorance, arrogance, bias, prejudice, bad cultural practices such cutting [deleted], burning people by pouring hot water on them beheading using Mincha 9( Jawar Mohammed ), cutting people into pieces like onion,, prostitution, no proper housing, no clean water, no electricity, no roads, no single Technology, ... in general nothing good. The Ethiopian land is the richest in the world after DRC Congo. But the people in Ethiopia are the most backward people on our panet and that has made us the poorest nation on earth. My scientific analysis, this will not change in the near future. I think that there is nothing to gain from Ethiopian Unity. We do not have to kill each other . But it is good now to try something different than before. That we must divorce peacefully and go our own way. If TPLF had really intention of formig independent Tigrai? I realize it was a good idea . May be it is time to go away after now. The Agazian idea sounds to me a durable solution. We had 30 years war and the people of Tigrai had it enough. They do not need any war after now. Is the government good ? Well, it is far better than all the past regimes. But even if it is bad, you can address problems a civilized manner and then solve them peacefully. Murdering people based on ethnic or tribe does not jutify or support or promote any cause. Anything that tied up wtih murder is a crime and can not support any legitimate cause. It trash everything to ashes. There is no virtue in hate, murder or terrorism or war or confict. You kill? you will be killed and it is the law of physics. For every action you do , there is an opposite and equa reaction. No one has right to kill others for whatever reason. You have no license to kill other for whatever reasons. Other also have feelings and get hurt and will hit back. Going into another country pledging alliance against your country does not even allow you to be a citizen leave alone to be put to be a leader. It is broad-day light treason. Treason is punishable by death. You are working with foreign enemies? My answer is I do not want to live with you in the same country. Now what to be done? Tigreans need to have a durable solution. The solution sounds to me the Agazian Agenda. We do not wana be ruled by people who chop other people who do not belong to their tribe. We do not wana be under them. Now it seems the quest for self-determination by Ethio-Somali , ONLF sounds reasonable to me. The Ethio-Somali is their land. They do not need Amhara or Oromo or Tigreans or anybody. The Oromo will be in trouble because they have no historical land because the land where they live belongs to indigenous people. That means there will be war between Amhara and Oromos and mind you the greater Somalia can also brought in in the game . As to Tegarus, they have their land and they will not have problem. But the Oromo and the Amhara will be in trouble and add to that Egypt. Who will be the loser? Well, it will be the Oromos and Amhara and other marginalized Ethiopians who live among them assimilated as Oromo and Amhara. But the Agazians need to look head and end the Ethio-Eritrea no peace no war problem and advance the Agazian Agenda. We can not just keep on suffering in the name of Unity. Unity can not be bread and [deleted] for me. Unity can not be peace for me. Unity can not be freedom for me. Unity has made me live in war my enitre ife. I do no tneed it anymore.
[/quote]

Re: The theme of north Tigray lately ought to be listened by south Tigray for the good of both people

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 29 Dec 2017, 15:10

You need to leave to your slave master Rodolf Graziani Europe, the Tigrayans are right at their own home and they will not move an inch.

Benn wrote:Halafi,

Withdraw your troops from Badme, demarcate the border, then let normalization of relation take its natural course.

Eritrea has no interest in putting its nose where it doesn't belong, in Ethiopia's internal affairs, as long as it is left alone.

Don't bring the cart before the horse !

+12

+3

Edited;
[/quote]

Postby Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 15:12

What people need is awareness,respect each other,what do you mean by Agazian,is it only name,we were brought up to be,are you too,what has Halafi mengedi to do with agazian,ayteshkuni

Postby Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 15:31

Ageazian has nothing to do with zerei,it is idea/hara mewtsaeti mallet eyu.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 29 Dec 2017, 16:20

It's always Always the tigrayans who beg for agazi union and so on. But I never see Eritrean's begging for it.
tigrayans brag about their ability to survive alone and fight the entire world if need be; then why don't they EVER say they can be self sufficient with their own lands without begging others to form an union with them?
Eplf and at least half of Eritrea would never accept unity with tigray.
I also like how tigrayans try to scare Eritrea into thinking amara and oromo will overrun them if tplf loses power.
Who was it that redrew tigrays boundaries to include large swathes of Eritrea, including assab? Was it the oromos and amaras?
Who haven't the tigrayans betrayed?
Did they not betray their former comrades in arms aka their bigger brother, the EPLF?
Did they not try their best to isolate and weaken Eritrea?
Did they not oppress the oromo and amara, the same people who died at badme to protect tigray at a time when Eritrean tanks, artillery and soldiers were easily overrunning tigray?
If tigrayans fooled us all once, shame on them,but if they trick us twice, thrice or more times; whom do we blame?
It's obvious tigrayans are nervous about their future.
They assumed they'd be able to loot, kill and oppress all Ethiopians until the return of Jesus, peace be upon him.
But slowly but surely that pipe dream is being destroyed.
They've ruined any chances of allying with Eritrea.
They're hated in most, if not ALL, of Ethiopia.
Who still trusts tigray?
Very few nations, if any, do...

Postby Benn » 29 Dec 2017, 17:29

TPLF thought that it has the perfect formula to rule Ethiopia forever and destroy Eritrea. TPLF thought that Eritreans (the Eritrean government) would never co-operate with Ethiopians (specially with the Amharas), it thought that Oromos and Amharas would forever be at each other's neck, that they would never establish a united front to confront it. But, TPLF''s illusion of being a smart organization was brought to reality when Eritrea started to provide political support to all Ethiopian opposition movements, including the Amharas, when the Oromos establish a united front with the Amharas.

The above two events has completely terrified the Woyanes that they started to sing the Agazian bla bla song ! If one asks any Eritrean about unity with Tigray, he will tell you that he would rather have unity with the rest of Ethiopians !

What Halafi and his minions are thinking is to bring Eritreans (in the name of Agazian) to Ethiopia to guard Tigray's loots (looted lands from other Ethiopians) !

They assumed they'd be able to loot, kill and oppress all Ethiopians until the return of Jesus, peace be upon him.

Sadacha Macca wrote:It's always Always the tigrayans who beg for agazi union and so on. But I never see Eritrean's begging for it.
tigrayans brag about their ability to survive alone and fight the entire world if need be; then why don't they EVER say they can be self sufficient with their own lands without begging others to form an union with them?
Eplf and at least half of Eritrea would never accept unity with tigray.
I also like how tigrayans try to scare Eritrea into thinking amara and oromo will overrun them if tplf loses power.
Who was it that redrew tigrays boundaries to include large swathes of Eritrea, including assab? Was it the oromos and amaras?
Who haven't the tigrayans betrayed?
Did they not betray their former comrades in arms aka their bigger brother, the EPLF?
Did they not try their best to isolate and weaken Eritrea?
Did they not oppress the oromo and amara, the same people who died at badme to protect tigray at a time when Eritrean tanks, artillery and soldiers were easily overrunning tigray?
If tigrayans fooled us all once, shame on them,but if they trick us twice, thrice or more times; whom do we blame?
But slowly but surely that pipe dream is being destroyed.
They've ruined any chances of allying with Eritrea.
They're hated in most, if not ALL, of Ethiopia.
Who still trusts tigray?
Very few nations, if any, do...

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 29 Dec 2017, 17:50

+14

By: ሴሬቔ ጸሃይ · 1 day ago
I think it is time for Tigreans t olive the sinking ship called Ethiopiia. Ethiopia is a dead cow now. I argue, we do not have to fight. We just divorce peacefully an try it this tie on our own time. We got nothing from Oromo/Amhara except insult, oppression, discrimination, red terror , famine, abuse, prostitution, ... forced to be assimilated to use Amharic and now it got even worse and they are killing our people. Guy it is time to be free from the shackle of poverty. What made Axum a great empire is not anything except trade across the sea. It is timely now to free from never ending subjugation and now killing. There must be a limit. You can not live with people who slaughter. It is wrong . All Ethiopia will be better of without each other. Too much backwardness is not worth bearing it. Time to none Ethiopia. The name Ethiopia is belongs to Tigrai, not to anyone. I ask Tigreans to think better. The woyane decades a disaster and the policy is still a disaster for us. Enough is enough. Israel is only 7 million people in a desert and but it is an Oasis and its resources are its people. We need a lasting freedom of to progress. Woyane just wasted 26 years building Universities for the Galas. That time could spent focus in Tigrai. That is why I do not believe Woyane and Shabia had any vision. They would not have condemned our people to no peace no war.

Postby Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 18:03

Benn,
I am Ethiopian first,I am a Christian and a royal,you can't change this.

Postby Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 18:28

You are giving reply to that nothing man Halafi,we are a peaceful people to Eritreans ,about Bademe,it is upto the people of that area,ask me about Raya.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion