Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum


Must Watch:Birhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsige houses sold in auction and guess who bought both houses

Postby Thomas H » 29 Dec 2017, 12:44


My dad bought the houses and he gave the keys to me as X-Mas gift.


phpBB [video]



Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipNtWYrN5YE



Re: Must Watch:Birhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsige houses sold in auction and guess who bought both houses

Postby Amayah » 30 Dec 2017, 01:34


Thomas H wrote:My dad bought the houses and he gave the keys to me as X-Mas gift.


phpBB [video]



Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipNtWYrN5YE


Well, this is called the Brand Name Effect. If Tigrays were able to sell Berhanu's empty undeveloped lot for 7 million, imagine if this was a finished House of Berhanu Nega? !!! They could have gotten more that 30 Million for it. Here is where this idiot tigrays fall on their face. Berhanu does not need a stupid house in Bole. That was when thought these idiots were humans. We will give him a home, a very gloriushome. I would be so disappointed if he owned a house in Bole Bulbula - Yeboch Mender !!



Re: Must Watch:Birhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsige houses sold in auction and guess who bought both houses

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 30 Dec 2017, 02:02


They should sale themselves to Libya, they can bring hard currency to the country they love so much.



Re: Must Watch:Birhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsige houses sold in auction and guess who bought both houses

Postby Abdisa » 30 Dec 2017, 02:52



A newly-wed Agame couple bought the home.
Can you guess which one of the two is Thomas H?
:oops:

Image



Re: Must Watch:Birhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsige houses sold in auction and guess who bought both houses

Postby Thomas H » 30 Dec 2017, 14:01


Abdisa wrote:
A newly-wed Agame couple bought the home.
Can you guess which one of the two is Thomas H?
:oops:

[Image: https://freedom4ethiopian.files.wordpre ... =259&h=194]


Come on Abdisa. Can you guess who is standing on the tank? Yes,That is Sir Thomas H when he liberated you from Derg. You were unable to liberate yourself and me and my colleagues did the job for you and make you feel like a human being and use your own language,your culture and most importantly we made you not not to be ashamed of names like Megeresa,Abdisa,Gemeda, etc etc.By the way if I have to be gaay,the only partner I want to screw beyond repair is Degnet. Other than Degnet I am not interested in any male. ...
Image



Re: Must Watch:Birhanu Nega and Andargachew Tsige houses sold in auction and guess who bought both houses

Postby Sadacha Macca » 30 Dec 2017, 14:12


Thomas H wrote:
Abdisa wrote:
A newly-wed Agame couple bought the home.
Can you guess which one of the two is Thomas H?
:oops:

[Image: https://freedom4ethiopian.files.wordpre ... =259&h=194]


Come on Abdisa. Can you guess who is standing on the tank? Yes,That is Sir Thomas H when he liberated you from Derg. You were unable to liberate yourself and me and my colleagues did the job for you and make you feel like a human being and use your own language,your culture and most importantly we made you not not to be ashamed of names like Megeresa,Abdisa,Gemeda, etc etc.By the way if I have to be gaay,the only partner I want to screw beyond repair is Degnet. Other than Degnet I am not interested in any male. ...
[Image: https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r1VxNrBVQLA/ ... n+Tank.jpg]



http://www.madote.com/2016/04/eebc-ruli ... genda.html

those are clearly eritrean soldiers, even the caption on the photo/link says so.
so are u unashamedly, as an agame, claiming eritrean history and accomplishments?
after all, was it not daddy shabia who held ur hand, and took you all the way to addis?



Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion

Who is online

Registered users: Awash, Bing [Bot], ethiopian, Google [Bot], Khysion, Majestic-12 [Bot], Sadacha Macca, Yahoo [Bot], ፍትሒ