XXX
YHA Tarik Eritrya bedat, Isayas Abdya. Isaias la wedya rabi labdya inshallah
Shefag adna badayt

tarik

Re: Yho Tarik Ad Bedat; Eritrya Isayas abdya

Post by tarik » 29 Dec 2017, 01:22

Robel11: aka kerenite

Good Evening Sir

Mei tebel hileka inta?. Metu isayas abdeya? wala shnu? Shabb Eritriya men bedir waee wa me gebl isayas adatu wa adu yeamer, isayas ekonin eritraya, eritriya eritrya ta. Hina kulu deqiqa wa saat ready ta. HINA AWLAD BEJA, AWLAD BENIAMIR HINA AWLAD BILEN HINA AWLAD TIGRINYA WA HINA AWLAD SAHO WA HINA AWLAD NARA WA KUNAMA WA RASHIDAY WA AWLAD AFAR HINA AWLAD ERITREA , WE WERE HERE BEFORE ISAYAS AND WE WILL BE HERE AFTER ISAYAS AND MORE. Anta lakin nezamka amreka heleku, inta min tigray ta. ana tarik wed asli wed isul wed meriet Eritreaya ta mish mislka wed chmkit agame. sirahka feleteyo aleku anta wedi terrwaiet agame. Not with tarik z great Eritrean . Nice try. idiot agame. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good Evening Sir

Robel11

Post by Robel11 » 29 Dec 2017, 04:37

Tarik ; ana nefsha la'amr enta lakn meshklat hilat debka mesl agame . I am pure Mensa from Senhit ,[email protected] the agames !!

Relax and enjoy this music friend you seem to speak Arabic : https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=YiIMXoSOWII

Peace !

minilikze3rd

Post by minilikze3rd » 30 Dec 2017, 03:35

You two dirty fajat ar'terans are from the horrible mesae tribe? Oh God! And really, that is what I thought too, all along, I told everyone the [deleted] fajat Tarik is Mensae, I just knew it from her excessive rudeness,cowardice, idiocy and hatefulness. Mensae is the dirtiest and most perverted and most coward and most ugly and most rude and most midget in the entire cursed [deleted]. The descendants of Tembenite noble, Bilens, downlook all ar'terans but they abhor the mesae tribe, the former slave-concubine of binamirs. One billen man is enough to sudue 100 midgetfajat Mensaes because bilens have the temben power genes in them. My own agazian cousin used to lift muse bekit, the top mengistu agent in ar'tera, with his two fingers.
The Temben origin Bilens own keren, but the dirty mensae tribe is unwanted squatter there , like gallas are here in Ethiopia.
Actually, in reality, the entire ar'tera belongs to agazian Tigres.

BTW, is this video also yours? You cursed fajat mensaes, do not steal videos made by agazian Tigres.
At least Tesfealem G/selasse is a proud Agazian Tigre guy. He probably lives in both Tigre state and, in Gedarif state, sudan, where he is seen in the video you posted accompanying the Sudanese duo, the guy and the girl artists.
Look at Tesfaelem below.
phpBB [video]

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Dec 2017, 05:50

I am of the opinion that:

1. Tarik aka judgement day aka other multiple nicks ain't an Eritrean rather a troll masquerading as such.
He thinks that he is smart but he ain't. He could be a south Ethiopian who grew up with his torserawit father somewhere between Tesseney ...Ali gidir...gelluj...Kessela. He throws every now and then here few funny Arabic or Tigrayit or Hadendewa aiming to hoodwink some gullible Eris.

2. As to Robel, I would say he could be a menseay (tigrayit speaker) with little reservation while the other day he was attacking the bilen ethnic group and this is unique for a tigrayit speaker since tigres and bilenis are co-related thru intermarriages and besides, I have to meet yet a tigrayit speaker attacking the billeni and vice versa. Perhaps he holds personal grudge against one or two bilenis.

P.S. FYI Tarik, I ain't a coward like others who sport different nicks. I always use my only nick.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 30 Dec 2017, 06:23

Kerenite,
What you have written here is interesting except the two people are two different identities,don't you know/follow characters though I hate the one,Tarik and I don't agree with the other.I write my opinions hoping that it helps some people too.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Dec 2017, 13:43

Degnet wrote:Kerenite,
What you have written here is interesting except the two people are two different identities,don't you know/follow characters though I hate the one,Tarik and I don't agree with the other.I write my opinions hoping that it helps some people too.
Degnet,

In my opinion the first one (tarik) hails from some part of Ethiopia but not from tigray (man!!! he has an extreme hate for you tigriyans) or wait..after a second thought he may hail from Humera in welkayit .But I am 110% certain that he ain't an Eritrean. Take that to dashin bank.

The latter one (Robel) could be a mensaay same as the famous Eritrean singer BEKITA ALI who hails from that area, namely from the beautiful mensaa which is located 25 KM away from my lovely hometown KEREN TSAADA.

Melkam long weekend.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 30 Dec 2017, 13:48

Thanks Kerenite but I was talking about JudgementDay1234 not Robel11,further,I prefer to say nothing,have a Happy New Year.

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 30 Dec 2017, 13:59

How much I miss you kereney shikkor!!!

Libero_Pensatore

Post by Libero_Pensatore » 30 Dec 2017, 16:17

Kerenite,

Trust me, Roble11 it Tarik aka Judgement 1234 himself. If Robel11 is Mensae so is Tarik. But, it is the same agame guy whom I call agame_t-it.... :lol: :lol: BTW, the Menkae tribe do originate from Akele.