Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Ethiopia: video of the year - Four times in a row!!

Postby Fed_Up » 29 Dec 2017, 09:39

Dawi
So the professor daughter is came from wealthy family? I understand your message since you are the stanch supporter of the babies and youth killers minority regime sympethiser. The neo con servant regime, tplf, the lies machine have been achived nothing but being the tool of the white colonizer since the inception.
Susan Rice, the corrupted women who married white man have written what type of black she is all over her face. The professor can not be a millioner and the government office holder, corrupted susan Rice can not be half billioner within 8 years. Yes the corrupted once up on the time the US official,Susan Rice is a hire by african dictators (mainly ethiopian, Kenyan Rwanda , uganda many more) for their own benefit.

What you wrote Below is out right BS. What expect from the sympathizer and slave minority regime of Ethiopia members like you, the one sided with the neo cons and shocked Africans with the climate change conference agreement on the compensation of Africa, is and will not be pride to the black race. Yes Susan Rice took ove 40 million of dollars from Ethiopia minority regime. The money that donated from USAID.

Is Susan Rice genius? May be perhaps her “economics “ professor father balanced her sheets to get away from her corruption, for now, but still We don’t know how The women escaped the America justice system. Hope sooner or later Susan rice will serve her sentence of corruption in America prison.

Btw.. the kahat addicted Dictator Meles Zenawi economic policy got Ethiopia to cooked numbers and to lie the economy miracle yet Ethiopia still, after 26 years listed the second poorest nation on the planet earth. Did you say genius? Lol may be he used to see things after he got high of “Kahat” ..like everybody else you know lol no economic or political sucess. Go and google to meet current Ethiopia under the minority regime.

Dawi wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
kibramlak wrote:I wondered what she would say now even if she said what she meant via her smile

She walked all the way to bank smiling and dancing..40 millions of $ ain’t bad. Who paid like that in America lobbyists history? Now the broke arse agame( those who used pîmping her ) have been running out of hard cash money, thanks to Trump ( the man with steel balls). The Obama-Susan dîck sûcking and campaign fundraiser minority regime is Dead. So Susan fried Rice has money and she doesn’t give her black ቂንጥር to WoyAnus. Simple as that!!
Oh ya some of the bribed cash money went to buy some assets on the Canadian own shells oil companies. She is millionaires bby!!

You like Abdisa pull #s out of your A***! Shame on you guys!

Give us a reference on the 40 million? I know you can't because you made it up.

Dr. Rice comes from educated & wealthy family, her dad Emmett John Rice (December 21, 1919 – March 10, 2011) was a governor of the Federal Reserve System, a Cornell University economics professor, expert in the monetary systems of developing countries.

She grew up being proud of Ethiopia; Ethiopia meant a lot to educated black folks here in America. That is one reason she despises Eritreanism; which amounts to Colonial made up entity, out of parts of Greater Ethiopia. And Susan knowing "the world class mind" personally, reinforced her love of that country 20 fold. She can't help it but, fall in love with the genius of our times!

There are millions of Afro-Americans who are attached to "Ethiopianism" and her back ground is that period. (read this forum's Tedros write ups; we are not "black but Ethiopians" is a recent one); That name is a reference of freedom to black folks all over. We know you Eritrean advocates want to dismantle that African Pride and have made some inroads but, it is going to rise back again like a phoenix and burn you all at the end. Ethiopia rising signs are already spotted!

So don't take it personally; Unlike Awash, we know you guys are brain washed. You even side with Egypt on GERD? It is hard to comprehend your mentality for most Ethiopians but, you guys do such silly things.

Viva Susan Rice! She is a true Ethiopian!

Postby Ethoash » 29 Dec 2017, 10:41

Queen Susan Rice, deserved more then 40 million dollar look the job she did ... TPLF give her the worst job on earth 100% victory and she have to explain this to the whole world and she did it the best she can look those idiot instead of talking about 100% win the talk about her killer smile

Susan Rice is a genius according to our beloved Feedup.. i will not doubt it.. Susan Rice know Democracy is not xbox u can plug it and u play ... it take a lot of work and a long learning carve .. before u get pefect election

i will give u example let say u r in air force the first time u get hired they will not give u war plane and tell u to go to war front ... u do a lot of war game or fake war to make u prefect then after all that when u become prefect u go to war.. the same way election is like war u must do a lot of war game before u give free and fair election ... look what happened when u give free and fair election to Eritrea they break away and look at them .. if u give oromo fair and free election they will break away that is not the best way for them and for Ethiopia why because they need a lot of fake election to train them to vote on fact not on emotion

i can go on and on but u cant take one person and telling him to jump in to water and swim without train him for long long time.. the same way only Eritrean and idiot want us to have open and fair and free election the first time... no we have to do practice run for long long time before we do open election ... i hope i come clear if not i will be more then happy to tell u 1000 time

Postby Dawi » 29 Dec 2017, 16:23

Fed_Up wrote:Susan Rice, the corrupted women who married white man have written what type of black she is all over her face. The professor can not be a millioner and the government office holder, corrupted susan Rice can not be half billioner within 8 years. Yes the corrupted once up on the time the US official,Susan Rice is a hire by african dictators (mainly ethiopian, Kenyan Rwanda , uganda many more) for their own benefit.

Fed - I want to say first that your writing skills has made me think more about the Amharic language. The way you play with words is delightful; it showed me how little I know.

In this, you're are just upset that she doesn't like Eritrea; that is not personal in my view. You are our brothers & sisters but, many [black nationalists] don't agree with Eritrea rising at the expense of the historical Ethiopia. As I have said it before there was times when Ethiopians considered EPLF as the (አንጋፋው የኢትዮጵያ ነፃ አውጭ ድርጅት); that is history. Dr. Susan has that line of thought in my view and was hard on Eritrea nevertheless, I knew you wouldn't come up with anything of substance on her. That was a given.

Having said that, I will give you additional reasons why Dr. Susan's net worth is up & up in the following:

[[..She lives in Northwest Washington, with her husband, Ian Cameron, a television producer she met while attending Stanford University. Inheritances from Cameron’s and Rice’s families, as well as her own investments, are chiefly responsible for her $20 million-plus net worth, which has drawn attention this week because she holds stocks in Canadian oil companies that could benefit from construction of the Keystone Pipeline, a project that she might have some influence over if she were named secretary of state.

Rice was aware that some might look askance at her and her husband because Cameron is white and she is black. “But why the hell should I be constrained by prejudices with which I totally disagree?” she said in a 1998 interview with The Washington Post. “That doesn’t mean that I’m less of an African American.”

At dinner parties in the couple’s home, the music invariably gets turned up and Rice, whose public persona can be so deadly serious, will laugh and dance, says her former chief of staff, Brooke Anderson. Rhythm and blues will pour out of the speakers. “I like old-school,” Rice says...]]https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/susan-rice-not-your-typical-diplomat/2012/11/29/c83ac58c-3a6e-11e2-a263-f0ebffed2f15_story.html?utm_term=.aba0511b24ab

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion