Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Fed_Up

Ethiopia: video of the year - Four times in a row!!

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Dec 2017, 15:17

XXX
Isn’t she lovely. I love her smile :lol: 8)

phpBB [video]

kibramlak

Re: Ethiopia: video of the year - Four times in a row!!

Post by kibramlak » 28 Dec 2017, 15:48

I wondered what she would say now even if she said what she meant via her smile

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 28 Dec 2017, 16:41

Why does this keep ypou busy,what will be your place in history.

DeafenTheTruth

Post by DeafenTheTruth » 28 Dec 2017, 17:00

As a "defender of truth",
I couldn't stop laughing about the guy's question and her laugh about TPLF's election. Americans don't care whether it is fair or not. But we do and that makes me cry when i think about the election! :cry:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Dec 2017, 17:03

kibramlak wrote:I wondered what she would say now even if she said what she meant via her smile
She walked all the way to bank smiling and dancing..40 millions of $ ain’t bad. Who paid like that in America lobbyists history? Now the broke arse agame( those who used pîmping her ) have been running out of hard cash money, thanks to Trump ( the man with steel balls). The Obama-Susan dîck sûcking and campaign fundraiser minority regime is Dead. So Susan fried Rice has money and she doesn’t give her black ቂንጥር to WoyAnus. Simple as that!!
Oh ya some of the bribed cash money went to buy some assets on the Canadian own shells oil companies. She is millionaires bby!!

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 28 Dec 2017, 17:09

Neskatkum kab eta medri hade gize ktetefeu ikum,kulu Eritrawi yseme'e alo eyu,hager zelewo seb kemzie ayzarebn

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 28 Dec 2017, 18:09

Degnet wrote:Neskatkum kab eta medri hade gize ktetefeu ikum,kulu Eritrawi yseme'e alo eyu,hager zelewo seb kemzie ayzarebn
ምን አልክ ገፅ ምጥሪ ኡጉም? አብ ሃገር ዘሎ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ክሳድኩም
ዩ ዝፅበይ ዘሎ:: ቁማጭ አጋመ::

Abdisa

Post by Abdisa » 28 Dec 2017, 19:36

The Agame Awash placed so much hope on Susan Rice to help him create his Abay Tigray Republic dream, instead she laughed at him on the world stage, mocked his ignorance and exacerbated his inferiority complex. This ain't living.
:cry: :cry:

Fed_Up

Post by Fed_Up » 29 Dec 2017, 01:39

Abdisa wrote:
The Agame Awash placed so much hope on Susan Rice to help him create his Abay Tigray Republic dream, instead she laughed at him on the world stage, mocked his ignorance and exacerbated his inferiority complex. This ain't living.
:cry: :cry:

[Image: https://i.imgur.com/mcocDXe.png]
Abdisa

Have you read Adwusha’s new thread? This time he is relaying on Japan. አየ እንዳ አጋመ::

Asswash have been kissing ever bûtt that sitting on UN security chair. Kkkkkk for the last 15 year እዋይ ውርደት ... አንታ እንታ'ዪ ወሪድዎም ቅቅቅቅ
ለብዘመን ዘመንኩም አይኮነትን.. አቅሊ ፅበት ጨቢጡ እዝር ከብለኩም'ዩ አንቱም ተካላት:: ቅቅቅቅ

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 29 Dec 2017, 03:23

Fed_Up wrote:
kibramlak wrote:I wondered what she would say now even if she said what she meant via her smile
She walked all the way to bank smiling and dancing..40 millions of $ ain’t bad. Who paid like that in America lobbyists history? Now the broke arse agame( those who used pîmping her ) have been running out of hard cash money, thanks to Trump ( the man with steel balls). The Obama-Susan dîck sûcking and campaign fundraiser minority regime is Dead. So Susan fried Rice has money and she doesn’t give her black ቂንጥር to WoyAnus. Simple as that!!
Oh ya some of the bribed cash money went to buy some assets on the Canadian own shells oil companies. She is millionaires bby!!
You like Abdisa pull #s out of your A***! Shame on you guys!

Give us a reference on the 40 million? I know you can't because you made it up.

Dr. Rice comes from educated & wealthy family, her dad Emmett John Rice (December 21, 1919 – March 10, 2011) was a governor of the Federal Reserve System, a Cornell University economics professor, expert in the monetary systems of developing countries.

She grew up being proud of Ethiopia; Ethiopia meant a lot to educated black folks here in America. That is one reason she despises Eritreanism; which amounts to Colonial made up entity, out of parts of Greater Ethiopia. And Susan knowing "the world class mind" personally, reinforced her love of that country 20 fold. She can't help it but, fall in love with the genius of our times!

There are millions of Afro-Americans who are attached to "Ethiopianism" and her back ground is that period. (read this forum's Tedros write ups; we are not "black but Ethiopians" is a recent one); That name is a reference of freedom to black folks all over. We know you Eritrean advocates want to dismantle that African Pride and have made some inroads but, it is going to rise back again like a phoenix and burn you all at the end. Ethiopia rising signs are already spotted!

So don't take it personally; Unlike Awash, we know you guys are brain washed. You even side with Egypt on GERD? It is hard to comprehend your mentality for most Ethiopians but, you guys do such silly things.

Viva Susan Rice! She is a true Ethiopian!