Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: I'm a Somali that learned some amharic

Postby abyssomal » 28 Dec 2017, 17:46

I'm from Las Anod originally but I do have many family members in Jijiga

Postby Khysion » 28 Dec 2017, 18:03

abyssomal: Wtf you're from Somaliland, not the Somali region. Sorry, what is your fathers qabil?

By the way, ignore this Sadacha guy, he's a filthy galla mad at me for bashing any Somali haters and bringing facts to them. He hates that I expose Gallas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby abyssomal » 28 Dec 2017, 18:54

Khysion wrote:abyssomal: Wtf you're from Somaliland, not the Somali region. Sorry, what is your fathers qabil?

By the way, ignore this Sadacha guy, he's a filthy galla mad at me for bashing any Somali haters and bringing facts to them. He hates that I expose Gallas. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My father's a Dhulbahante Darod

Postby ማርሲን » 28 Dec 2017, 19:23

Abyssomal welcome to the forum walaalo, enjoy your stay and get used to this cuqdad ridden awrastaale/hawdian from hargeisa, he's an idoor so don't let him shed his crocodile tears to you.

Sadacha is a good lad, don't let Khysion make you cuss him, he had several accounts in here such as mred and ethotash. He insults all ethnic groups.

Once again , welcome to our forum.

You will learn a lot from different Ethiopians in here.

Postby Khysion » 29 Dec 2017, 00:40

ማርሲን: By the name of Allah. I am not Mred/Ethoash nor Hawdian/awrastaale and I'll say wallahi billahi talli I'm neither one of them. Hawdian is a half-breed from Somaliland that I usually argue and Mred is my enemy that I despise and see him as another savage Galla. Are you crazy? Have you not seen his active facebook, he owns a forum. This [deleted] is a preacher of hate and he wishes genocide on Tigrays and at the same time he wants to ally with Amhara and dream about conquering and ruling Somalis. This [deleted] is nothing like me. I always expose this guy and argue him and you expect me to be him? I'm a Somali sxb and just because I'm against your clan doesn't mean I'm not Somali. You think an Agame will know Somali sub-clans like that? LOL, go ahead and believe what you claim. But I already showed you I'm a Muslim and I am.

I don't hate your clan, but I don't agree with their views and that doesn't mean I wish anything bad for them. I would die for them anytime if a Galla dares to attack them, I'm actually saying this with my heart sxb

Just look at this b*stard: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152301

Postby ማርሲን » 29 Dec 2017, 12:48

I cant take your dumbass serious, what is the view of my clan that you don't agree with? Obviously me and you know that I am the majority in Somali region, why are you in here miss informing the forumers with your frustration?

Do you think it will change what's on the ground? 50-60% is Ogaden while the others are the rest by Issa and gadabuursi being the majority of the rest of somalis .

Ogadens don't view Dir as enemy but Idoors, since your claiming not to be idoor then what is the problem between us? We have never come in touch with each other nor do we have any kind of history fighting each other.

Postby Guudka » 04 Jan 2018, 00:10

Warya ninka magaca Xabashiga labaxay, Isse,Gadaburis iyo Ogadeen dhibaato kama dheexeyow. Ee yaan la'iskukayaa diriin. Taasi wa waano huuno.

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion