Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Fana TV: TPLF Chairman Debretsion attacks Abay Woldu

Postby info » 27 Dec 2017, 20:24

phpBB [video]

Re: Fana TV: TPLF Chairman Debretsion attacks Abay Woldu

Postby EPRDF » 28 Dec 2017, 12:07

I have really hard time understanding this guy's Amharic. He using all kind of Amharic words in a sentence of his speech and at the end he makes no point.While he can convey his message in a paragraph or two, he is lecturing 20 minutes to answer one simple question until his listener fall asleep. Is he on learning Amharic language or something I'm just wondering.
Seyoum Mesfin, Arkebe, Dr Adhanom, Abay Tsehay most TPLF guys they all good in expressing themselves in Amharic but the Dr (well we were told he is Dr and I don't know what kind of Dr he is) he is not good at all.

The good thing is they put him on the right place, office of Tigray Governor. He is not qualified to run any office at the federal level, hell no.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 28 Dec 2017, 12:22

EPRDF wrote:I have really hard time understanding this guy's Amharic. He using all kind of Amharic words in a sentence of his speech and at the end he makes no point.While he can convey his message in a paragraph or two, he is lecturing 20 minutes to answer one simple question until his listener fall asleep. Is he on learning Amharic language or something I'm just wondering.
Seyoum Mesfin, Arkebe, Dr Adhanom, Abay Tsehay most TPLF guys they all good in expressing themselves in Amharic but the Dr (well we were told he is Dr and I don't know what kind of Dr he is) he is not good at all.

The good thing is they put him on the right place, office of Tigray Governor. He is not qualified to run any office at the federal level, hell no.

It is not just Amharic but his Tigrigna too. He circles over and over until you lose him without grasping one point and he has very hard time expressing himself and conveying the message to get across. He needs speech training and he should use the bullet point to convey his message than circling.

Postby minilikze3rd » 28 Dec 2017, 16:35

The good Doctor Engineer Debretsion is a numbers guy, the way he speaks while explaining things comes from the way he solves complex mathematical challenges, enigmatic math equations, and nobody can match his math and electronics skills . After all he holds two patents in electronics that are popular among aple machines, namely, some hand-held apple gadgets.
No doubt this ar'teran spy has the best brain in Africa in all fields that heavily rely on math. He always graduated with Very Geat Distinction. He is good at what he does. He is really great groundtennis player and a good football player. Next to Meles, he is the only highly accomplished high-IQ minister in Ethiopia today.That is why the real power behind the scene, the fearsome spymaster, the son of agazian Endertan and seqotan nobles, Mr Getachew Asefa, values the brilliant Dr Debretsion. .
If you listen to his amazing interviews twice or trice, you will start to understand why he speaks the way he does. Actually, finally you will agree with me that, as I suggested to his( Debretsion's) ar'teran nephew who is a distinguished surgeon in Europe, the shadow PM Dr Debretsion should be a lecturer at Harvard or oxford and not waste his time to teach gudelas and galas.
Last edited by minilikze3rd on 28 Dec 2017, 16:49, edited 1 time in total.

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 28 Dec 2017, 16:46

minilikze3rd wrote:The good Doctor Engineer Debretsion is a numbers guy, the way he speaks while explaining things comes from the way he solves complex mathematical challenges, enigmatic math equations, and nobody can match his math and electronics skills . After all he holds two patents in electronics that are popular among aple machines, namely, some hand-held apple gadgets.
No doubt this ar'teran spy has the best brain in Africa in all fields that heavily rely on math. He always graduated with Very Geat Distinction. He is good at what he does. He is really great groundtennis player rand a good socker player. Next to Meles, he is the only highly accomplished high-IQ minister in Ethiopia today.That is why the real power behind the scene, the fearsome spymaster, the son of agazian Endertan and seqotan nobles, Mr Getachew Asefa, values the brilliant Dr Debretsion. .
If you listen to his amazing interviews twice or trice, you will start to understand why he speaks the way he does. Actually, finally you will agree with me that, as I suggested to his( Debretsion's) ar'teran nephew who is a distinguished surgeon in Europe, the shadow PM Dr Debretsion should be a lecturer at Harvard or oxford and not waste his time to teach gudelas and galas.

It is called Calculus derivative.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion