Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

The future of single mother raised bit@ch boys

Postby Eth0ash » 27 Dec 2017, 17:48

We have another single mother raised bit@ch boy who refused to join a gang in prison and instead said I will be a good boy and not hurt anyone. This idiot doesn't understand the real world, in prison you join gangs to survive or if you were with a gang before then you go to them. I was raised in Chicago when I came into the United States and I was part of the east-side crips therefore I'm safe in prison since I will just join them and you know hustle.

The bit@ch boy said no then he got his as@s whooped and fu@cked then they put a leash around his neck to show that they own him now.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is the future for those who refuse to survive, if someone tells you join my gang then join their gang in prison because there is nowhere to run in prison. Join their gang and survive till your time is up.

Does anyone know what will happen to sun or Sadacha in American prisons, they will be whooped if they start preaching that Gadaa nonsense. It's kill or be killed....

phpBB [video]

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion