Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

I love this: “We have done enough research about creating conflicts in the country. We have implemented only samples and experimental ones so far

Postby Halafi Mengedi » 27 Dec 2017, 17:42

THE TPLF REGIME HARASSING REGIONAL PRESIDENTS

By Mikael Arage Yimer for Amhara Network-የአማራ ትስስር

The TPLF regime has practically dissolved the FEDERAL constitution of Ethiopia by hijacking the presidents of Amhara and Oromia regional states. Their excellency — Ato Gedu Andaragachew and Ato Lema Megerssa — are intercepted/banned from doing any leadership activity in their full capacity as head of their corresponding regional states; they can’t meet with each other and their fellow constituencies. Nor communicate their version of events through the state media. Only TPLF’s Debretsion is at large on the state media. Sources disclose that the presidents are being pressured and harassed in a separate confinement while the TPLF regime is carrying out a separate(dramatic) , mafia style, cut meetings with illegal representatives of ANDM and OPDO so as to enforce its will of perpetual tyranny and/or disintegration of the country through further division, conflict and turmoil.

“We have done enough research about creating conflicts in the country. We have implemented only samples and experimental ones so far. If you don’t accept what we say, then we will accuse you of whatever and throw you to jail. Furthermore, we will disintegrate the country through further conflicts. Ethiopia and its future is under our control. Look at how we played the conflicts in different parts of the country just in the last one year alone,” said TPLF’s rude intelligence officer to the presidents.

Re: I love this: “We have done enough research about creating conflicts in the country. We have implemented only samples and experimental ones so far

Postby present » 27 Dec 2017, 17:55

This proves my point that tplf ascaris do know what they are doing. They ofcourse not sure about anything. They are just trying and checking. These idiots will be surprised again and again!!! Kkkkkk

How do you force AmaraOromoGurageSouth to disintegrate? I don't even think they will be able to get the agames to accept disintegration. They will try then that will be the end for them. This just shows that tplf ascaris are not sophisticated. To me, it's over for them!!! It's a done deal!!!
Last edited by present on 27 Dec 2017, 18:00, edited 1 time in total.

Re: I love this: “We have done enough research about creating conflicts in the country. We have implemented only samples and experimental ones so far

Postby DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2017, 18:00

Halafi Mengedi wrote:THE TPLF REGIME HARASSING REGIONAL PRESIDENTS

By Mikael Arage Yimer for Amhara Network-የአማራ ትስስር

The TPLF regime has practically dissolved the FEDERAL constitution of Ethiopia by hijacking the presidents of Amhara and Oromia regional states. Their excellency — Ato Gedu Andaragachew and Ato Lema Megerssa — are intercepted/banned from doing any leadership activity in their full capacity as head of their corresponding regional states; they can’t meet with each other and their fellow constituencies. Nor communicate their version of events through the state media. Only TPLF’s Debretsion is at large on the state media. Sources disclose that the presidents are being pressured and harassed in a separate confinement while the TPLF regime is carrying out a separate(dramatic) , mafia style, cut meetings with illegal representatives of ANDM and OPDO so as to enforce its will of perpetual tyranny and/or disintegration of the country through further division, conflict and turmoil.

“We have done enough research about creating conflicts in the country. We have implemented only samples and experimental ones so far. If you don’t accept what we say, then we will accuse you of whatever and throw you to jail. Furthermore, we will disintegrate the country through further conflicts. Ethiopia and its future is under our control. Look at how we played the conflicts in different parts of the country just in the last one year alone,” said TPLF’s rude intelligence officer to the presidents.

I think the two men (the presidents of the two regions) have got a compelling argument against the wish of TPLFites to entertain their agenda as it is put to them without questioning as to its merits, just as it used to be so far.

They are saying, Sir, we can't deal in that way while we are in a stricht hierarchy that you imposed on the country and hold ourselves accountable to two boses at the same time: executing TPLF's commands like it used to be so far and accounting to the very electorate that put us wher we are in the name of democracy. We have to choose between the two, otherwise it doesn't function practically, at least not any more.

If TPLF or somebody else can't listen to this fact well, then I am afraid TPLF or that somebody will not have enough time to watch their own show, cause the country can go into flames, if we believe what we see in the media these days.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion