Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Amara Sayint

Re: The new alliance of Somali, Afar, Tigray, Agew, Beneshangule, Gambela and Southern will remain the bosses of the country, if you do not like it get out from our home

Post by Amara Sayint » 31 Dec 2017, 13:56

XXX
Zack the entertainer! your post is so cute... hahahahah

ማርሲን

Re: The new alliance of Somali, Afar, Tigray, Agew, Beneshangule, Gambela and Southern will remain the bosses of the country, if you do not like it get out from our home

Post by ማርሲን » 31 Dec 2017, 14:03

Galla the true servant of amhara, look how galla sadacha is protecting his masters
uncle tom [deleted] nïgga.

If Oromos were all you said sadacha, you wouldn't have been under amhara rule for over thousands of years.

It wasn't long ago you were in somalinet crying about the history where your oromo women in arsi were getting their breast cut by menilik and how you oromos were blocked from getting weapons while the amhara got shitloads of weapons to kill you and bring you under their empire.

Its sick seeing a oromo who bootyclaps for amhara after all that history, you will never have any kind of solidarity amongs somalis with that attitude, your a coon and a amhara wannabe, oromos are weak hence why they are under habesha rule, you are no warriors to dont come here bragging about your sad beggar overpopulated useless people.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Dec 2017, 14:30

ማርሲን wrote:Galla the true servant of amhara, look how galla sadacha is protecting his masters
uncle tom [deleted] nïgga.

If Oromos were all you said sadacha, you wouldn't have been under amhara rule for over thousands of years.

It wasn't long ago you were in somalinet crying about the history where your oromo women in arsi were getting their breast cut by menilik and how you oromos were blocked from getting weapons while the amhara got shitloads of weapons to kill you and bring you under their empire.

Its sick seeing a oromo who bootyclaps for amhara after all that history, you will never have any kind of solidarity amongs somalis with that attitude, your a coon and a amhara wannabe, oromos are weak hence why they are under habesha rule, you are no warriors to dont come here bragging about your sad beggar overpopulated useless people.
Telling the truth isn't ''protecting his masters,'' it's just the truth, plain and simple.
Funny, a guy who supports the people who have killed and raped his people recently, wants to call me an uncle tom, for telling the truth about the amaras who get hated for no good reason! ha!
a somali should know how it feels. many people see you all as pirates and terrorists. but we know there are many decent somalis....

ethiopia hasn't existed for 200 years, forget about 1000s, so stop exaggerating like your camel prince friend now, calm it down kid.

i don't cry about history. i just tell the truth. it's up to the readers to interpret it as they want.
and that interpretation could be wrong, as yours is.
and i always made sure to say ''abyssinian,'' because abyssinia includes oromos, gurages, amharas, among others, such as the agew.
some oromo were conquered. others weren't.
some led the armies of abyssinia. some didn't.
some peacefully submitted and kept some form of autonomy.
some didn't.
unlike the others, such as the somalis, who were only conquered for the empire to have more land and have a buffer between the highlands/and the african colonies of the europeans, i.e. somalia, kenya, etc.
different oromo clans have historically different relationships and thus different views on the ethiopian state.
an oromo in wollo, with a muslim name, who speaks mostly amharic, historically shared power with his neighbors the amaras and agews and tigrayans.
i'll give you another example. i'm from a mostly muslim oromo family. i have family from the west in nekemte, to bale and hararghe, back down to adoola in guji land/southeast, and ALL support one ethiopia! so now what can u say about that? besides retarded insults?
nothing!

i do not blame all amharas for what a HANDFUL OF THEIR ELITES DID, THE SAME WAY I DO NOT BLAME ALL SOMALIS, FOR WHAT A HANDFUL OF THEIR ELITES DID.
THIS IS CALLED BEING FAIR, JUST AND OBJECTIVE.
TOO BAD YOUR TINY BRAIN CANNOT GRASP THIS SIMPLE CONCEPT.
and hahahahahaha while oromos were fighting italy and keeping ethiopia safe, your people, if you are somali, which i doubt, were split among 5-6 europeans like cake at a wedding.
oromos bravery is already written in too many books to deny.
oromos fought italy made them cry and run, sudanese armies, egypt, the somali army when all we had were guns we captured from ethiopian troops, and more....

if u noticed, i never denied bravery of anyone, even my worse enemies the agames, because unlike u, i don't let my emotions cloud my judgement/make me lie/or make me so biased that I deny or compromise the truth.....

Zack

Post by Zack » 31 Dec 2017, 15:48

Gallas are by nature [ deleted ].
Voiceless.
Meaningless.
Structure less.

A simple tawaeho cross a Martin gun and a silk from Oman impressed them.

Menelik knew how to play them
Menelik and the shewan amhara understood them.
Siyad barre understood them 2 somali abow.

If isaaq and majeerteen didn't undermine siyad bare oromos would be Dr z ackovichs very own pets

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Dec 2017, 16:29

Zack the Agame in the Somali mask,

If we are voice-less, and weak and so on; why are your agame kin so obsessed and in fear when it comes to us?
Why do your people migrate in massive numbers to eat in our region and live an over-all better life?
While we never migrate to your dry barren wasteland known as tigray?

If you think you can handle us, how? I alone am enough to break you with one swift kick to your skinny agame ribs, and crack them.

Zack

Post by Zack » 31 Dec 2017, 17:27

Sorry but sadacha with all due respect dear lad bring me your amhara superior. Because you under no circumstance cant live with out amhara consent or amhara blessing and on that note I can't discuss with you issues regarding Ethiopia. Because adeer adiga waxba kama go'aan. Go stranslate that. Safar salama my galla peasent.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Dec 2017, 17:34

Agame Zack in the Somali mask,

Ati d i q a l a tigiree dha, ati somali miti.

You can make all the excuses you want to, but in reality, you cannot match even half of my intellectual capacity; so you are better off avoiding trying to debate me.
You cannot discuss anything, because you will lose every time, the same way I intellectually devour all your agame kin on this forum, almost daily.
stick to baking grasshoppers, dancing in circles, and worshiping at your meles chenawi shrine :lol: :lol:

any agame can learn the somali language, after-all, they have been raiding and occupying somalia proper, since the 1990s, and dividing them and arming some clans against the others.
Last edited by Sadacha Macca on 31 Dec 2017, 17:35, edited 1 time in total.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 31 Dec 2017, 17:34

Zack: It was actually Isaaq (SNM) and Hawiye (USC) that overthrew Siad Barre in 1991. Majerteen were the first tribes to do a rebellion against Siad Barre but they got f*cked up, that's when Isaaq and Hawiye the two major tribes came in and sent his @ss to Nigeria.

He did great for Somalia at first but in the end, he showed his true colours and left Somalia in destruction. However, Somalia is rebuilding at a rapid pace.

Zack

Post by Zack » 31 Dec 2017, 17:53

Khyson I agree with you hawiye and isaaq had the 2 biggest opposition grouos to siyad bare my point was exactly that we would own the entire horn if we didn't point our guns towards each other. Isaaqs biggest enemy is darod.darods biggest enemy isaaq and hawiye. Isaaaq biggest enemy is hawiye etxc. We need to over come this inshalllah and find a solution

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 31 Dec 2017, 18:15

Zack: Yeah you're right. Isaaq biggest enemy is Darood and Hawiye biggest enemy is Darood. Both Isaaq and Hawiye are not enemies but heavily dislike each other and have completely different political views. While Darood biggest enemies are Isaaq and Hawiye, while Rahanweyn is an innocent tribe in the south while Dir is quite confusing. You have Dir in Somaliland allies with Somaliland while Dir in the south having an alliance with Rahanweyn and Dir in Ethiopia having second largest representation in the Somali region while having their own nation in Djibouti. We Dir people are divided politically and we need to unite like the rest of major tribes.

At the end of the day, Somalis need to realize their true enemies and start working together.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 31 Dec 2017, 18:50

the isaaq are by far the strongest and most efficient somali clan.
their the only ones with their own state, for the most part, with a functioning government, and that is trying to be self sufficient.

Khysion

Post by Khysion » 31 Dec 2017, 19:21

Sadacha Macca: Reason why is because they are united, civilized and live in the strategic territory. For example, they established Somaliland a strong 4.5 million nation that is stated to be the most peaceful and democratic nation in Africa. Somaliland has a larger GDP and better army than Somalia. Somaliland has many new projects coming which will make Somaliland fully self-sufficient and extremely wealthy.

Yeah, they have a port and it'll get further expanded thanks to UAE. They've established agricultural sectors in the fertile Lowlands of Gabiley district and Highlands of Sanaag region. They have a large livestock sector and fishery sector. They have enough waters from underground to mountains and saved enough water from seasonal rivers. Somaliland has done a lot of things to benefit its nation.

Unlike other Somali tribes, Isaaq are simply united, intelligent and civilized to be separated over petty sub-clans.

Zack

Post by Zack » 31 Dec 2017, 23:02

You are right isaaq and darood are bitterly divided hawiye and isaaq are opponents and can't agree. Darod and hawiye heavily distrust each other. We in Djibouti have tried to bridge the gaps between isaaq and hawiye but it seems to far no one is willing to concede. Isaaq and farmaajo is deadly 2 so we hit a brick wall.

Dir is huge to from but are 2 divided from surre to biyamaal bajiiimaal to the us isssas to gurgures and samaroon. Isaaq have done well for themselves to and to some extend majeerteen have done well 2

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 02 Jan 2018, 17:01

Still the lasting solution is to dissolve the country in two or three or four. Leave Galamara and the rest create your own nation. Let them leave together or fight each other. Bring our people from Addis Ababa to Bahredar and let the Galamara take Addis Ababa and how they can coexist together.