Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Gallas are coward! Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament membership.

Postby kibramlak » 27 Dec 2017, 14:44

@Degnet,
Unfortunately, people like this individual are indeed putting Tigrians in great danger. But they do it for purpose: to keep Tigrians in constant fear so that they can stay stuck with them. In fact, they want genocide to happen to Tigrians so that they can get un-debated excuse to exterminate all living things (if they could) in order for them to live for thousand years (if that was possible). These are aliens who prefer spending billions to think and execute evils than to have a free thinking that brings peace.

Yes, they are trying to pull others to their genocide game, they are trading in the lives of Tigrians, they are trying to radicalize others by purposefully favoring Tigrians, etc. These are their games of evils. I am sure, God will punish them

One thing that is mind boggling is that why Tigrians are silent?????????????????????????
I know only one Tigrean Hero that i will tell to my descendants to pass it over for generations: Ato Kibur G/Meskel Areya!!!!!!!!! He is a real patriot Tigrean Ethiopian

Degnet wrote:I don't want to think about this,if people start to think like this,we the Tigrians will be the first to be in danger,you need heroes around you.In two years,I will be 70 years of age,I had/have brave Amhara friends.

Re: Gallas are coward! Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament membership.

Postby Abaymado » 29 Dec 2017, 04:24

Unless other etnic cooperate with gallas, their future look bleak. The ruling partiy should be in a position to take away any right and benefit from these invaders. After that we will make them under our surveilance so that they will be governed by our needs.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 29 Dec 2017, 04:44

Agame mado,

The brave and noble Oromo nation is fearless. Even if we had to fight the entire world for our rights, we would.
So keep barking like the agame street dog that you are.
The lions are laughing at your barking as they keep marching towards Bilisummaa....

Nobody believes your amara by the way... Might as well admit that you're a proud grasshopper baking agame from mekelle or adwa or inda selassie or wukro :lol:

Postby sun » 29 Dec 2017, 14:29

Abaymado wrote:Gallas are really coward, only knows shouting and creating problem in mass. We heard when they boldly announced that they irritated weyane much, but when somalis deport one million galla, where did their bravery go? It is sad to see that no single gala confronted somalis. The thing is somalis just enjoyed their women infront of their husband, ofcourse they let them to masaturbate while the action going on.

Weyane should dismiss all gallas from parlament who try to disobey.

Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Liar, liar, liar...,
Your tattered dirty pants are already on hot fire!

If "gallas" AFRICAN LIONS, are cowards as you like to LIE BIG then why on earth are you whistling through all of your front and back dirty holes ranting, hauling and barking like wild dogs non stop for fear of the egalitarian and humanist democratic Oromos feeding you milk and honey no stop and no question asked?

Your constant vulgarity puts even innocent Tigrians including my friends at great risk of life and limbs.
:P

Postby Degnet » 29 Dec 2017, 14:51

Kibramlak,
I agree with you,i am afraid my younger brother was a victim of this in mid 1980 while he was with the TPLF,they hate brave people.

Postby Abaymado » 31 Dec 2017, 07:44

Surprisingly, gallas will do nothing and accept it if weyane or other ethnic take their land by force. They know the situation become more and more dangerous if not handeled with care. It is very amazing to see all galla activists have chosen to be calm and neutral these days. most importantly , they understand that good relationship with amara will benefit them more than anybody else

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion