Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

2 Z Oromos+ Somalian Brothers: IT'S Z MOZERFUCKER TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF THAT R DOING Z KILLINGS!!! WAKE UP PPL!!! WZF!! IS WRONG WITH U?!!!

Post by tarik » 27 Dec 2017, 02:27

XXX
2 Z Oromos+ Somalian Brothers: IT'S Z MOZERFUCKER TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF THAT R DOING Z KILLINGS!!! WAKE UP PPL!!! WZF!! IS WRONG WITH U?!!!. :x :x :x

Eth0ash

Re: 2 Z Oromos+ Somalian Brothers: IT'S Z MOZERFUCKER TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF THAT R DOING Z KILLINGS!!! WAKE UP PPL!!! WZF!! IS WRONG WITH U?!!!

Post by Eth0ash » 27 Dec 2017, 02:31

tarik wrote:2 Z Oromos+ Somalian Brothers: IT'S Z MOZERFUCKER TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF THAT R DOING Z KILLINGS!!! WAKE UP PPL!!! WZF!! IS WRONG WITH U?!!!. :x :x :x
Stop lying, TPLF wasn't here in 1977. If I was an ascari, I would try to be on Ethiopia's side instead of barking. Do you know Ethiopia helped lift sanctions on Sudan? Ethiopia will always be a close ally to America so, if you want the sanctions off in the future then keep your mouth shut and become an ally of Ethiopia, Sudan and Kenya. You will be poor and remain in poverty as long as you keep fighting an unwinnable war against Ethiopia.

I'm talking about 20 years later not today.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is what you need to do...

Accept Eritrea's position and leave your nonsense behind. Open your country for aid donation and foreign investments. Do you choose poverty and war or keeping your mouth shut and accepting your place in the horn of Africa?

tarik

Re: 2 Z Oromos+ Somalian Brothers: IT'S Z MOZERFUCKER TERRORIST-TIGRAY-TPLF THAT R DOING Z KILLINGS!!! WAKE UP PPL!!! WZF!! IS WRONG WITH U?!!!

Post by tarik » 27 Dec 2017, 02:42

Ethi0ass aka ethiopride aka mred aka ethioash...

Good Evening Sir

U still have not learned ur lesson from tarik z only Great Eritrean on ER: [email protected] I don't scare [email protected]!!!. [email protected] U and ur terrorist-tigray-tplf and ur israel zionist or christian zionist [email protected], i don't give a [email protected] , i will expose u mozerfuckers till z day i die. Or if i meet u mozerfuckers put a bullet in ur heads. Simple. I am Eritrea not anybody else here. I make [email protected] happen believe me i do. don't believe z hype!!!. tarik z GREAT IS Z REAL DEAL. I PUT U AGAMES IN POWER AND I WILL BURN U 2 THAT IS A PROMISE. I DON"T WAIT 4 NO 1 2 DO IT 4 ME BUT ME . BECAUSE I AM tarik Z GREAT ERITREAN!!!. :lol: :x :lol:

Good Evening Sir