Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Tigrai will become Armageddon

Postby Dedessa » 27 Dec 2017, 01:46

Tigrayes, Storm is coming,you are being warned.

The land of the Arrogant,the ungrateful and the soulless tigrayes will be reduced into rubles.The people of Ethiopia are rising against their common enemies,TPLF and the two faced hate mongering tigrayes.
They have the resolves to bury the tigraye devils once and forever.

First the evil enemies will be cornered and left to starve and perish,finally.TPLF and its foolish army will face fire and brimstone raining down on them,Tigrai will become Armageddon.Ethiopians will be victorious.

Re: Tigrai will become Armageddon

Postby present » 27 Dec 2017, 02:06

Well, it looks like some of them are speaking out finally but it's not enough. We need a lot more like in thousands to protest at least those in diaspora, but if they keep quite, well, people like my self, ESAT and the Ethiopians back home will be in a difficult situation to continue to hide for them.

They need to fvckn break away soon if they are tied down as some agames are claiming that they are. Again, if not, God help the poor ones. That's all I can say. I will be on my side- OromoAmara. I hate it but Ethiopian history will change. We will be cleaned from any Tigray ( ascari and agame) though. If they keep quiet I will say "they deserve it"!

They better fvckn wake the fvck up, atleast those in diaspora before its late. People like Lema can't protect you for too long. Move your fvckn asz. Kkkkkkk

Postby Dedessa » 27 Dec 2017, 03:35

We can't say they (tigrayes) are confused or dazed with some drug,but no doubt TPLF brainwashing and
personal threats may(?) play a big role in making them indifferent (desensitized to the killings and ill-treatment of Ethiopians) .
What is surprising almost every Ethiopian is their complete denial there is no injustice and unfair domination by TPLF.this is uniform across all class and age group,making it clear their loyalty to their ethnic group is paramount irrespective of ethics.

Where is the humane aspect of Tigrayes if they are genuine Ethiopians?

Postby Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 03:48

Dedessa,
In my opinion,you need to be self sacrificing like DefendTheTruth to change it,my be you will die on your way to this,am I ready to die or should I simply see people being killed?You have to tell to the heart of the leadership as DefendTheTruth is doing,armed with truth and laughing.Laugh and stay sane.

Postby Dedessa » 27 Dec 2017, 06:20

In my opinion,you need to be self sacrificing like DefendTheTruth to change it,my be you will die on your way to this,am I ready to die or should I simply see people being killed?You have to tell to the heart of the leadership as DefendTheTruth is doing,armed with truth and laughing.Laugh and stay sane.

You never make your stand clear when it comes to TPLF and the Tigrayes. You can't sit on the fence any longer , you have to decide whose side you're on ie .Ethiopians or Tigrayes/TPLF

Regarding the inevitable danger coming your tigraye people way:

The president of genocide watch Dr. Gregory H. Stanton blamed the policies of the government / TPLF and the pervasive nepotism, as to be the dangerous route for the well being of tigrayes when it would eventually backfire. He even went far to call the present system as classical colonization.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion