Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Wollo

Postby info » 26 Dec 2017, 21:45

Please wait, video is loading...

Re: Wollo

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 22:01

Info: Careful now! You don't want Atse coming here with full history about Wollo and the invaders. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby info » 26 Dec 2017, 22:24

:lol: Khysion, these are Amharas. I hope he doesn't hate them like he hates Oromos :lol: . That guy is surly mentally sick. He wants to punish Oromos in 2017 for things that supposedly happened some hundreds of years ago :roll: . How sick is that? What has the current generation to do with that? He is mentally not stable. I highly doubt he is Amhara though. He is doing it with a clear intention of creating hatred between Amhara and Oromo. The problem is that this trick is simply outdated and no genuine Oromo/Amhara fall for this trap. He can cry all he wants though and entertain us. :lol:

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 22:45

Info: If you're an Amhara identitarian or Somali nationalist and you study Oromo expansion than that's how you develop your hatred. Plus there are minority Cushitic groups who live in SNNP region and they are identitarian and you'll see their hatred with Oromos too.

The Oromos brought benefits into the region by creating a buffer zone between the Somalis and Habeshas and peace was established after the arrival of Oromos since Somalis and Abbysinians would constantly invade and kill each other like animals based on religious war bullshit during the medieval times.

Postby info » 26 Dec 2017, 23:04

Khysion, don't believe TPLF propaganda. Oromos were purposely portrayed as "dangerous savage" people by TPLF for the last 26 years. TPLF used this distorted image to scare other people always saying "if we lose power we will hand over everything to the "savage" Oromos". This was TPLF's worst case scenario drawing a very scary cruel Oromo that would kill, rape and displace others the moment they get power. You are the victim of this propaganda. Somalis need to see the wider picture. TPLF has tried to pull Amhara vs Oromo card using Addis Ababa and when it failed, it immediately pulled the Somali vs Oromo card. Somalis need to wake up and see the real game here. Oromos and Amharas now understood the game and refused to take part in it but the Somalis seem still naive and playing the game that TPLF purposely created. Wake up bro, Oromo is not your enemy, Oromo is one of your closest kin. And if you ever lived among ordinary Oromo, you know they are one of the most kind and welcoming people you ever meet. The idea of the cruel savage Oromo is a political image purposely created and used to weaken Oromo. Wake up brother.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 26 Dec 2017, 23:13

Khysion is a tigrayan, do not be fooled bro. one thing all agames have in common: they deflect from the present/current genocides their beloved tplf carried out/is carrying out.. they want you/us/we to always focus on what oromos did over 100 years ago...and to forget whats going on today!
him and mred are the only ones who believe each other, on here, just go search through their threads...
who else on here besides khysion actually thinks mred is an oromo?? think about it??
think about this: why is khysion so adamant about saying/and portraying, mred is an oromo/as an oromo??
do you really think he's that naive? or perhaps something a little more dishonest/sinister is going on??

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 23:38

Sadacha Macca: You're the real Agame here for stupid accusations like that. You can't talk about my Somalinimo. I already told you multiple times who I am, I am ethnic Somali from Dire Dawa belonging to the major tribe called Dir. I'm also a Muslim and I know my language well. Test my religion and my language if you think I'm a liar.

You think Atse is Agame when he's simply an Amhara identitarian and yes Mred/Ethoash are the same people and they are true Oromos. Have you not seen his facebook and Oromoforum page? You're pretty delusional to assume he's agame himself when he wishes genocide on them and he always praises Somali massacre which is why I always debunk his pathetic lying threads. The guy, in my opinion, is mentally ill with unhealthy hatred towards Tigrays and Somalis.

Info: Yes, you're right. I come from Dire Dawa where I own a mansion there and I have many Oromo and Amhara friends over there. Although they historically admit that Dire Dawa originally belongs to Somalis which is a good thing. My dad owns a market in Addis Ababa and you know my whole traditional territory is located in Ethiopia? I have nothing to do with Somalia, Somaliland, Djibouti or NFD, Kenya. I'm simply Ethio-Somali.

The reason why you'll see me badmouth Oromos sometimes is that of people like Mred/Ethotrash, Yabolle, confused, TVlesh and other ignorant jealous Oromos constantly bad-mouthing the noble Somalis and so I have to respond and all of a sudden I'm "brainwashed".

Plus, Oromos have committed multiple massacres towards the Somalis while Somalis not once did that but deport them from their own lands. Tell me who is more humane?

You'll see many Oromo media saying expand into Somali territory because they are more numerous than us so they deserve to steal all our traditional/historical territory. You'll see Oromos talking about committing genocide on 8 million Somalis in Ethiopia. You'll see Oromos saying kick out all the Somalis from Ethiopia and etc. You'll see Oromos claiming our land, history and people.

These are the main reasons why I have some type of xenophobic feelings towards the Oromos.

Postby Sadacha Macca » 26 Dec 2017, 23:56

AgameSion,

On the internet, anyone can claim to be anything, you can even claim to be Chinese and nobody could prove whether or not that's correct. Of course an Agame, with an agenda, would lie about his ethnicity, it's been done before by agames like mred and so on.
You can lie multiple times, as well; so you saying something (a lie) over and over does not make it any less of a lie, at all.
Anyone can study a little Islam and Somali history online, and then pretend to be one.
same way your agame cousin mred studies a little history and claims to be oromo, when literally everyone here, except for YOU (how ironic!) knows he's not an Oromo, but a filthy agame liar.

atse leba danielle is obviously agame. she has not ONCE spoke out against tplf for stealing large swathes of rich amhara lands, but he'll spend the whole day talking about what some oromos did 100s of years ago...

any fake agame can make an oromo facebook page. he's so fake, he even has a page claiming to be jawar mohammed. how lame/fake/desperate can one get, to pretend to be another man?
if he were so proud of his beliefs, and honest about them; he'd have a tigrayan page representing his true ugly self!

him wishing genocide on agames is just that....talk...talk...and more talk...
any agame in disguise is supposed to pretend. that's obvious.
did you expect an agame in hiding, to NOT call for war/genocide against agames, to pretend and make it seem as if he were not agame himself?

Postby Khysion » 27 Dec 2017, 00:26

Sadacha Macca: So basically everyone who does not think like you is an Agame? Sorry, but there has to be some criticisms and dispute. You live in this delusional world of yours where everyone is unicorns. You're clearly intellectually dishonest. But keep calling people that criticize you as Agame but that word means nothing because it has no meaning or evidence. You're simply an ignorant Oromo who is just barking, maybe Mred was right about you who is a real Oromo compare to you.

Now get the hell outta here!

Postby Sadacha Macca » 27 Dec 2017, 00:40

agamesion:

NO, but anyone who is working hard to incite people against oromos, while being quiet about the atrocities of the tplf, is obviously an agame.
anyone who wants ethiopians to forget their present and recent misery, and oppressors, and to instead focus on what happened 100s of years ago, which we cannot change; is obviously an agame.
because those actions, or types of behavior, is serving the agame agenda. not a somali, amara, or oromo agenda.

you're literally the only one who believes mred is an oromo. that alone shows who, and what, you are.
as the saying goes ''if you want a taste of what's in a mans heart, listen to his words.''

why are you so adamant about portraying mred as an oromo, when he's obviously not?
because it serves your agame agenda.
simple as that. nobody else where, whether oromo, amara, or something else, believes him.
yet the person who's accused of being an agame, like mred, is the only one who believes mred is oromo?
hahaha it's too obvious man!!

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion