Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

My Tigrean Friend sent me this. As I predicted slowly but surely Tigreans are waking up!

Postby info » 26 Dec 2017, 21:28

phpBB [video]

Re: My Tigrean Friend sent me this. As I predicted slowly but surely Tigreans are waking up!

Postby info » 05 Jan 2018, 18:14

https://youtu.be/APfJQ1Ihdcg?t=8m55s

phpBB [video]

Re: My Tigrean Friend sent me this. As I predicted slowly but surely Tigreans are waking up!

Postby present » 05 Jan 2018, 18:48

info,

thanks you for the video. this is what we have been asking from the agames. we have nothing against agames. we just need them to speak up against tplf. and if they do that, no one can question them about ethiopiansim.

but this is not enough, we need them to go out and protest. hopefully, these social media tigrays will stir it up and we may see them out protesting in mass.

this is definitely a step forward for the agames

Postby ethiopian » 05 Jan 2018, 19:11

too little too late !!! may be you guys don't have a friend or family member killed by the aga.me liberators - they will need to be awarded to Eritrea and be separated from Ethiopia !!! aga.ames are still dancing when Ethiopians are being killed. fu.c.ck your political correctness

Postby present » 05 Jan 2018, 19:27

you're throwing foul words at us now? instead of challenging

fvck you too ni!gga :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haile Selassie made mistakes and we Amaras are blamed for it. Haile Selassie was not even an amara only. he was amara, oromo and gurage.

now the fvckn ascari ertreans are doing the killings and you want to blame the agames? go ahead

Postby Hawzen » 06 Jan 2018, 01:38

present wrote:you're throwing foul words at us now? instead of challenging

fvck you too ni!gga

Haile Selassie made mistakes and we Amaras :lol: :lol: are blamed for it. Haile Selassie was not even an amara only. he was amara, oromo and gurage.

now the fvckn ascari ertreans are doing the killings and you want to blame the agames? go ahead

Agame present aka pretender,

I thought you are Oromo....Now all of a sudden, you are Amara. Anyway, we know Agames have the lowest IQ in Ethiopia :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

Postby ethiopian » 06 Jan 2018, 01:44

Haile Selassie made mistakes and we Amaras are blamed for it. Haile Selassie was not even an amara only. he was amara, oromo and gurage.

cool your emotions down please ! keep your eyes open, again 100 % aga.ames are the problem here but they are of course losing grip, so don't dramatize about Ascari ( they are fu...cked way too much to create any influence in Ethiopia , so just take it easy on them ). again please collect your self

Postby present » 06 Jan 2018, 02:11

frash adash Pushkin aka hawzen

You are Another Retard ascari, how are you doing btw? I haven't seen one ascari that's good enough with anything. You all grew up eating Anbeta, no one expect you to be good, so don't worry. You're cool, ascari.

Anyways, I've never said I was Amara only nor only Oromo.

Since I am AmaraOromo. I am both. Sometimes I say I am Amara, sometimes I say I am Oromo, depending on what I want to say. Sometimes I defend my Oromo mother and sometimes I defend my Amara father. I can do whatever I want. Because I am OromoAmara. My family were pure Ethiopians, they didn't teach me tribalism. They thought me Ethiopiansim.

But every ascari I know are tribalist. All they talk about is Amara-this-oromo-that.

Plus I don't even care about it anymore, because we AMARAOROMOs have won already.

Now it's all about the Agames and Somalis.

I am a true son of Ethiopia!!

I am an agame and a Somali from now on!!!!!!!!!! Agamesomal or tigraySomali ... that sounds like the lion LEMA, right? :lol: :lol: poor ascaris

Hawzen wrote:

fvck you too ni!gga

Haile Selassie made mistakes and we Amaras :lol: :lol: are blamed for it. Haile Selassie was not even an amara only. he was amara, oromo and gurage.

Agame present aka pretender,

I thought you are Oromo....Now all of a sudden, you are Amara. Anyway, we know Agames have the lowest IQ in Ethiopia :roll: :roll: :oops: :oops: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and its frogs

Postby present » 06 Jan 2018, 04:30

n!gger please, go fvck yourself and let the ascaris fvck you then.

You want me to take it easy on them? Who the fvck are you? Are you an ascari?

You are the one who showed emotions and cursed me out. Instead of challenging me with facts or with ideas if you have any.

You said the ascaris are not doing anything to us! Are you out of your mind? Can you think?

1. Don't you see all these ascaris in ER who have been working hard to get Amara to fight with Oromo while you jerk off, Like many Ethiopian have been for too fvckn long

2. Don't you see what shabia has been doing to Arbegnas and OLF soldier for the past 20 years? And to G-7 now?

3. If the ascari are not doing anything to us what's ascari debretseon, Bereket, sebhat, tsehay and so on are doing. May be you don't have a family member that has been killed by these ascaris you are defending so you don't care. You just want to blame it on agames and Somalis

4. Agames are not in the leadership. How many times do have to re-state this fact. Give me one agame leader in tplf? NONE. Anyone inderata? Anyone from tembain?. Tplf is ascari period! Prove me wrong, instead of insulting. You keep insulting then I run insults on your asz two hundred more percent

ethiopian wrote:

cool your emotions down please ! keep your eyes open, again 100 % aga.ames are the problem here but they are of course losing grip, so don't dramatize about Ascari ( they are fu...cked way too much to create any influence in Ethiopia , so just take it easy on them ). again please collect your self

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion