Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik

Re: Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf R Already Dead!: So How Is Z New Amhara+ Oromo New Union Government Policy Going 2 Be Towards Eritrea???

Post by tarik » 26 Dec 2017, 21:09

XXX
Sadacha Maccha

Good Evening Sir

U Said: As an individual oromo I can tell u for sure that most oromos have no actual problems or beef with Eritrea.
Historically we must remember OLF members and EPLF members died side by side fighting the derg.
I believe we can peacefully, through trade, use both assab and Djibouti.

I'll tell you a short story....

About 10 years ago I was in Atlanta with family....
We were in a particular shopping center that had Ethiopian and Eritrean restaurants and businesses next to each other...
We were outside waiting for our food... And there happened to be Eritreans celebrating their independence and my uncle smiled and said to me, "we must respect their independence and realize only Eritreans can decide their fate".....

I tarik approve ur message 100%.

Good Evening Sir

present

Re: Terrorist-Tigray-Tplf R Already Dead!: So How Is Z New Amhara+ Oromo New Union Government Policy Going 2 Be Towards Eritrea???

Post by present » 27 Dec 2017, 02:37

Ascari Tarik, I thought you told us so many times that Sadacha is an agame. So when you like what he says he is Ethiopian but if you don't like what he says he is an agame?kkkk ascaris can't never be trusted, ever.

Anyway, Don't be too happy. Sadacha is an individual Ethiopian and represent himself and he speaks on behalf of Ethiopians per his perspective. My individual stand is I have no broblem with ertrea. We will have a closed border relationship. Amara and tigray ( tigrays I think they will servive through this storm as Ethiopians, that's my personal believe) will not open our borders. I garanity Amara and tigray will close the borders for good. We will have a peaceful existance as good neghbours. We will not have any trade relations. It will be a complete shut down. You live your life, we live ours.we like it just the way it is right now. We just lost so many lives recently, it will never be normal for at least 200 years

What I just said is a believe for so many Ethiopians. No body wants have anything to do with ascaris

present

Post by present » 27 Dec 2017, 13:47

Also, Ascari Tarik-

Forget about the future, why don't you tell us about your current policy toward Ethiopians. You might as well spit it out now before everything goes to public. Because evidences of all the killings you have done to Arbegna, OLF and G7 soldiers for the past 20 years will pop out soon. Whatcha gonna do then? And please stop monkeying around and say it now.

Everything is going to pop up, man.

You are in a sh!t mess!!

DefendTheTruth

Post by DefendTheTruth » 27 Dec 2017, 17:13

Sadacha Macca wrote:Defend the Agame lies,

How can a relationship be established as long as your agame tplf kin are still in power?
once they are completely wiped out, i see no problems that would impede us (ethiopia) and eritrea uniting or forming a relationship based on mutual benefits and so on.

it's not ''empty gelaba'' if it's the TRUTH mr agame...
oromos and eritreans fought side by side against the derg, this is a fact, whether u like it or not...

defending the derg is a joke to me...u wanna cry because Ethiopia ''lost their ports'', but the derg can be majorly blamed for that!
had the idiot mengistu let aman andom solve the eritrean issue PEACEFULLY AS HE WAS CLOSE TO DOING; WE MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MESS HAPPEN...

he chose the brute force method, and it failed; epic-ally!!

''territorial integrity'' is not worth more than the lives/basic human rights of the human beings WITHIN THAT TERRITORY, THAT'S SOMETHING MOST EXTREMIST-UNIONISTS LIKE YOU, DO NOT GET...
There'd be no OLF, EPLF, TPLF, ELF, ALF, and SO ON, had there not been a dictatorship ruling from addis ababa since at least the emperors time... but no, people like you never consider that, you never consider things from the perspective of the traditionally oppressed...
For you the beginning and the end come all with those who opted to rebel, I think you said you are a son of a rebel, it could be understandble in such a case. You are unlucky, though.

In my view a govenment has got duties, among them is keeping the territorial integerity and national soverignty of a nation that they govern. Mind you I didn't say they shouldn't safegaurd the democratic rights of their citizens, which is also part of their job, I assume. But you are unable to read except echoing what you hear, sad.

The point I was trying to tell you was the fact that OLF and your Shabia were died side by side, if they did like you put it, then they died in trying to dismantle the territorial integerity of the nation, where as those who sacrificed their precious life at Badme and else where fighting against Shabia to defend the territrorial integerity of the nation. Is this that difficult to understand?

No, it is not. The reason is that you are a chaff, gelaba, like i said.

Degnet

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 17:40

every thing is right,hate would have destroyed me,a book,The way to exalon.yehe ezih yetetsafew meker new,ye and sew heiwet gen kebur new,yemtkawmutn lemadreg tefelgalachehu,le and mekniat new yemtewewKirstosen lemeketel merchealehu kesdeb gar ayhedm.

Sadacha Macca
Member+

Post by Sadacha Macca » 27 Dec 2017, 18:29

DefendTheTruth wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:Defend the Agame lies,

How can a relationship be established as long as your agame tplf kin are still in power?
once they are completely wiped out, i see no problems that would impede us (ethiopia) and eritrea uniting or forming a relationship based on mutual benefits and so on.

it's not ''empty gelaba'' if it's the TRUTH mr agame...
oromos and eritreans fought side by side against the derg, this is a fact, whether u like it or not...

defending the derg is a joke to me...u wanna cry because Ethiopia ''lost their ports'', but the derg can be majorly blamed for that!
had the idiot mengistu let aman andom solve the eritrean issue PEACEFULLY AS HE WAS CLOSE TO DOING; WE MAY HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MESS HAPPEN...

he chose the brute force method, and it failed; epic-ally!!

''territorial integrity'' is not worth more than the lives/basic human rights of the human beings WITHIN THAT TERRITORY, THAT'S SOMETHING MOST EXTREMIST-UNIONISTS LIKE YOU, DO NOT GET...
There'd be no OLF, EPLF, TPLF, ELF, ALF, and SO ON, had there not been a dictatorship ruling from addis ababa since at least the emperors time... but no, people like you never consider that, you never consider things from the perspective of the traditionally oppressed...
For you the beginning and the end come all with those who opted to rebel, I think you said you are a son of a rebel, it could be understandble in such a case. You are unlucky, though.

In my view a govenment has got duties, among them is keeping the territorial integerity and national soverignty of a nation that they govern. Mind you I didn't say they shouldn't safegaurd the democratic rights of their citizens, which is also part of their job, I assume. But you are unable to read except echoing what you hear, sad.

The point I was trying to tell you was the fact that OLF and your Shabia were died side by side, if they did like you put it, then they died in trying to dismantle the territorial integerity of the nation, where as those who sacrificed their precious life at Badme and else where fighting against Shabia to defend the territrorial integerity of the nation. Is this that difficult to understand?

No, it is not. The reason is that you are a chaff, gelaba, like i said.
Yes I am a son of a rebel, and am proud of it, because my father couldn't and wouldn't just watch his nation be killed, exploited, and marginalized, in their own country.

No, I read what you said just fine, i'm used to ppl like u who put the ''territorial integrity'' of a country before the rights of the humans in that territory.

and who said OLF was fighting to separate? it always said it'd accept an united ethiopia, as long as the oromos were given their proper rights; if not, to hell with being marginalized and a 2nd class citizen just for the sake of ''territorial integrity'' of a country..
guess what?
my dad was an OLF member in the 70s and 80s, but guess what else?
his best friend was an amara from gondar.
he spoke amharic as much as he spoke afaan oromo.
he never once mentioned secession to me. he always focused on equality and voluntary alliances.

as far as the badme war goes... Ethiopians were fooled, and some weren't...
some truly believed they were fighting an enemy of ethiopia...
which maybe true, to a certain extent, but the #1 enemy is within ethiopia, the tplf....
eplf cannot harm us without us knowing about it, or without them having an enabler within the system...
some knew all along they were being forced to fight due to a rivalry between two highlander cousins (the hamassien elites, for the most part, and the tigrayan elites, for the most part)....

which is right? they can't both be right?
i believe, the war had many ulterior motives, from both sides.
tplf, on its side, wanted to kill 2 birds with 1 stone; by having their two groups of foes/or potential foes, the amara/oromo and Eritreans, kill each other in massive numbers, so tplf/tigrayans will emerge intact militarily, financially, etc....
on eritreas side, it helped distract from the many internal issues, and made the ppl focus on thee external foe, i.e. ethiopia, and it helped consolidate the power of Ato isayas...