Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

True Nationalist Tigray Abay Woldu must stay as president of Tigray & Debretsion work at the federal level & Debretsion must drink Habi Alula to make him strong leader, no appeaser in Tigray mothers

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 26 Dec 2017, 16:07

XXX
My recommendation and pushing for Abay Woldu is not personal, actually I was critical about Meles vision he was preaching us but he got his lessons and he is doing fine job for the people of Tigray except he must be quick decision maker than hesitant and slow time taking process.

Debretsion must know that Tigray is at its most critical time in our history and we should not take lightly when we make decision for the fate of Tigray. This time is the exact time of in 1889 our forefather’s mad costly mistakes and the current generation are being forced to fight it in order to correct the mistakes made and we should not repeat it and we must stay united and very defiant strong Tigray. Also, we all Tigrayans must understand that the Ethiopia country is over and our attitude and mentality must change and do things accordingly than sleeping until events overwhelmed us.

For the last two years Abay Woldu has been doing very fine job for Tigray woredas and he must continue since he traveled throughout Tigray and knows their needs and where the meager resources should be allocated for better return for the people. Abay Woldu must accept all the constructive criticisms and correct himself and must be surrounded by talented and nationalist Tigrayans to work with him and advise him about the needs of each regions of Tigray. All of us must work for Tigray than about ourselves and relatives or mender, that is both Abay and Debretsion must insist and get rid of it and bring educated people from the 10 Awrajas to work with them, this is a mandatory for Tigray Hadnet.

minilikze3rd

Re: True Nationalist Tigray Abay Woldu must stay as president of Tigray & Debretsion work at the federal level & Debretsion must drink Habi Alula to make him strong leader, no appeaser in Tigray mothe

Post by minilikze3rd » 27 Dec 2017, 03:51

Debretsion the former art'eran assassin and spy is a mentally retarded and immature, but a "SAVANT IDIOT", a weird little UFO-look-alike miscreant, an embecile who does not have an iota of agazian-Tigre sentiment in his bedrugged brain, a subhuman who is just running here and there aimlessly while tied on the cursed ebuy sibat's short and tight leash, he has no political-brain of his own, thus he cannot convince children let alone the stubborn komata gudelas and the gi'matam gallas, but we also know he will willingly kill all agazian Tigres if the melakemot-looking leba and buda abaye tsehye, the ar'teran senile ebuy sibat, and the blood-thirsty fascist getachew asefa order him to do so. Fortunately, he will be extinguished very soon, but I'm not telling you how and where. STAY TUNED!

Ayto Halafiw,
Yes, Abay weldu was nationalist agazian Tigre, and contrary to your wild accusations, Azeb was one of the few dedicated agazian fighters whom the traitors above feared. Meles is an angel compared to the coward traitors like the buda abay tsehye, ebuy sibat, seyum mesfin, aleka tsegay, getachew asefa, getachew reda, and all the other traitors. If you got guts smother the loser, all in one fell-swoop, a simple surgical solution
But I also think you are stupid/ psychotic person, I told you about all these traitors for over 3 years now but you still beg them rather than eradicate them, shame on you!

Degnet

Re: True Nationalist Tigray Abay Woldu must stay as president of Tigray & Debretsion work at the federal level & Debretsion must drink Habi Alula to make him strong leader, no appeaser in Tigray mothe

Post by Degnet » 27 Dec 2017, 04:43

True,this is it,I agree with you in this,my disagreement is,leave Eritreans and Oromos alone here,there are millions of good Eritreans and Oromos.History is looking towards the future,avert bad things that could have happened,learn from passed mistakes

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 27 Dec 2017, 11:45

Abay Woldu must be reinstated to his executive position and continue as president of Tigray. Debretsion is the wrong person to be the chairman of Woyane and all executives are not good politicians either. All the old splinters should come and join you and lead woyane and split the country.