Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

ተዛማዲ ፍታሕ ረኺቡ ዝጸንሐ ኣገልግሎታት ማይን ኤሌክትሪክን ከተማ ኣስመራ ናብ ዝነበሮ ተመሊሱ

Postby Awash » 26 Dec 2017, 09:17

ተዛማዲ ፍታሕ ረኺቡ ዝጸንሐ ኣገልግሎታት ማይን ኤሌክትሪክን ከተማ ኣስመራ ናብ ዝነበሮ ተመሊሱ

Radio Erena: 26 December 2017

ካብ መወዳእታ ወርሒ ሕዳር ኣትሒዙ ተዛማዲ ፍታሕ ረኺቡ ዝጸንሐ ኣገልግሎታት ኤሌክትሪክን ማይን ከተማ ኣስመራን ከባቢኣን ናብ ዝነበሮ ተመሊሱ።
ዝተፈላለዩ ምንጭታት ካብታ ከተማ ኣብ ዝሃብዎ ሓበሬታ፣ ን24 ሰዓታት ብዘይምቁራጽ ኣገልግሎት ክህብ ጀሚሩ ዝነበረ ኤሌክትሪክ፣ ንሓደ ሰሙን ጥራይ ከምዝጸንሐ ብምጥቃስ፣ ኣብዚ እዋን'ዚ ኣብ ሓያሎ ከባቢታት ንዝበዝሐ ሰዓታት ኤልክትሪክ ከምዘየሎ ኣገንዚቦም።
ኣገልግሎት ማይ'ውን ብተመሳሳሊ ብሻምብቖታት ክዕደል ጀሚሩ እኳ እንተነበረ፣ ኣብ ሓያሎ ከባቢታት ናብቲ ዝነበሮ ተመሊሱ ህዝቢ ማይ ንምቕዳሕ ለይትን ቀትርን ክከላብት ይርአ ምህላዉ ኣፍሊጦም።
መንግስቲ ካብ ንልዕሊ 15 ዓመታት ኣብ ከቢድ ናይ ልምዓት መደባት ተጸሚዱ ከምዘሎ ይገልጽ እኳ እንተኾነ፣ ዛጊት ነተን መሰረታውያን ነገራት'ውን ከውሕስ ኣይክኣለን።

http://erena.org/index.php/zena/natl/3641-ተዛማዲ-ፍታሕ-ረኽቡ-ዝጸንሐ-ኣገልግሎታት-ማይን-ኤሌክትሪክን-ከተማ-ኣስመራ-ናብ-ዝነበሮ-ተመሊሱ

Re: ተዛማዲ ፍታሕ ረኺቡ ዝጸንሐ ኣገልግሎታት ማይን ኤሌክትሪክን ከተማ ኣስመራ ናብ ዝነበሮ ተመሊሱ

Postby kerenite » 26 Dec 2017, 13:39

As I said several times, I don't blame the mafia regime but the people there who became so weak and passive. No protest...no shiiit :twisted:

Let's take the palestinian Gaza enclave as an example. Gaza is ruled by Hamas (a front) and not recognized by any country. Its energy "minister" a year or so ago proclaimed that there will be power outage for at least 12 hours a day because of the blockade by Israel and Egypt and he put it into effect.

The response to this proclamation? The people from all walks of life took to the streets turned Gaza upside down. The slogans carried read: if a government cannot provide such basic necessity then it should get lost.

The end result, Gaza has 24 hours electricity on daily basis since then. Although it is still under embargo from every corner.

Finally....

Can the brave palestinians lend us 200 of their men? I mean just temporarily.

Re: ተዛማዲ ፍታሕ ረኺቡ ዝጸንሐ ኣገልግሎታት ማይን ኤሌክትሪክን ከተማ ኣስመራ ናብ ዝነበሮ ተመሊሱ

Postby Awash » 26 Dec 2017, 14:39

It only goes to show how intrusive and totalitarian the pfdj savages are. I don't think the Hamas and other regimes and juntas have family members spying on each other and reporting to the tyrants. You have to realize these pfdj savages are extreme control freaks starting from the paranoid dictator.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion