Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Re: Bwendimu: Somalis don't build cities - they destroy cities built by Persians, Arabs & Italians in record times!

Postby Ethoash » 27 Dec 2017, 02:26

Khysion

okay can i call the TPLF a golden race who make it possible for Mogadishu to rise again... all credit goes to TPLF golden army...

look ur example about Djibouti is another example of TPLF creation .. for the last 99 year Djibouti was one primitive port even the French did not developed even after lease it for 99 years nothing changed then Ethiopia come and everything changed ... what i am saying is what hold East Africa is the Amhara and the oromo those two groups of people holding us back otherwise ..Somalian doing great job ...

the video that u posted about Somlian who live in Ethiopia did u hear one of the shopkeeper saying he converted Gurage Ensete. Kocho in to high valued sweet called Alwa... this is what separate the Somalian from Amhara creativity ... if The TPLF and Somalian join force no body could have stop them to do this the first thing to do is say thanks to Ethiopian who died to brining peace to Somalia ... otherwise how in hell we going to work together .... it is no shame admiting u got help even Korean admit that they got help from Ethiopia there is no shame to it... Somalia have a lot to offer Ethiopia so to Ethiopia we have a lot to offer

Re: Bwendimu: Somalis don't build cities - they destroy cities built by Persians, Arabs & Italians in record times!

Postby Dawi » 27 Dec 2017, 04:11

Ethoash wrote:Khysion

okay can i call the TPLF a golden race who make it possible for Mogadishu to rise again... all credit goes to TPLF golden army...

Khysion wrote:Ethoash: Please stop calling Amhara people as the golden race! Just stop! They are 25 million people getting ruled by 6 million people. Also, their business game is poor so Amhara people need to step up their game!

Ethoash,

Is Khysion messing with you? That camel rider him!...........!

I love it if he is doing it on purpose! He is even sure you're an Oromo too! What is going on? Is that a privy between you and him?

If not, it just goes to show the "Amara superiority" has been so monumental all along even after a quarter of a century that term "golden race" was coined, E. Africans happen to associate it with no body else but, the magnificent and gentle Amara! 8)

Don't you see how quick the gentle Amara image is coming back with gusto for real?

It seems to me most Oromo/Amara have already forgotten that they had differences in the past. Isn't that amazing! I will be honest with you, not for me. Certainly not for Jawar!

Down the line, I think it is going to be the same with the two Tigreans of the north and all Ethiopians will make up and do the same; that is if only Horus stops bringing back memories! Have you seen his thread? He is one SOB who don't forget! :lol:

Ethio - I do love the way you came back to Khysion as well. You weren't mad or nothing, as smooth as always, just spelled out in capital letters who the "golden race" were. (Smile!)

Postby Ethoash » 27 Dec 2017, 12:00

The Dawi,

hahah, do u see the velvet left hook...

the title golden race given by MELES to the Tigray people now who have the right to give title no other then king Meles.. so who i am tell say the tigray r not the golden race... in ATO haile selassie TIME ATO HIALE used to give title in our dear father time Derg give title ... so in Golden race time meles give the title four point..

now pls help me... do u think Somalia rising because the Golden army make it possible.... how about Djibouti ? for 99 years under french they were not developed but when Ethiopia come they become highly developed

Djibouti gdp per capita
766.14 USD (1990).............1,862.17 USD (2015)

Ethiopia gdp per capita
253.19 USD (1990)................706.76 USD (2016)

Eritrea gdp per capita
Eritrea averaged 538.91 USD from 1992 until 2011,

Postby Khysion » 27 Dec 2017, 12:55

Dawi: Amhara people are irrelevant and getting bullied by 6 million people. Everyone knows the dominant power of East Africa is the Somalis. We own the most land, resources and are the second largest tribe after Oromos. We Somalis have a history great civilization and culture. We are not only the superior power of East Africa but the whole continent. Europeans stated that the strongest and most superior tribe in Africa are the Somalis. People will tell you the strongest warriors and the richest are the Somalis. We have a history behind it and I can educate you if you want. But Amhara people historically were bullied by Oromos and now you are bullied by Tigrays and long before Oromo expansion Somalis from Adal Sultanate would bully you and every time Somalis try to conquer your mountains, you'd cry behind other 80 tribes in Ethiopia to protect you from the dangerous gallant Somali warriors and still lose until you call your European masters. :lol:

Somalis have historically been proven to be successful in both trading and in warfare. Somali nomads are a minority since the Somali population as a whole are very diverse when you have urban dwellers, farmers and coastal people. Plus, Somali nomads don't only herd Camels, they also herd Cattle, Sheep and Goat which are larger than the Somali population alone.

Also, what's wrong with Camels? Camel is the richest livestock animal which only noble people possess. Camel milk is strong, better and healthier than a cow milk which explains why Somalis are naturally taller than you mountain midgets and they have strong bone and better immunity. The camel meat quality is rich and tastier than other livestock animals. Only brave and noble people own camels and you know who they are! 8)

Lastly, Somali people refer to your people as Habashi because they do not know who Amhara are and when we think of Habashi, Somali thinks about their history of being victories against your people in multiple wars. :lol:

Postby Dawi » 27 Dec 2017, 14:10

Khysion wrote:what's wrong with Camels? Camel is the richest livestock animal which only noble people possess.

Khysion,

Bro! I called you a "camel rider" with a friendly gesture! Camels are cool with me!
I agree with most things you post and is learning the history as well. Keep up the good work.

I love the Somali diaspora particularly the ones from "Mogadishu", if I am not mistaken. They can be loud and sometimes obnoxious. Similar to some Americans with chips in their shoulders; that is by looking at them in stores and other business centers. That will take them a long way here in America, longer than many Ethiopians went. This place is not for the faint hearted.

Even the women are that way; loud spoken and pushy; they're also outgoing and beautiful as always; that shall fast blend them to the loud and pushy culture of the US. As you pointed out, I also noticed Somalis have good business sense as well. They've already made few inroads within a short time, in small businesses here in the US.

Having said that, I was taken back by your comment of the "Somalia government are re-locating Bantus back to southeast Africa as they were slave decedents during the Ajuuran Empire period."

You know, I don't know about others but, that offends me; I am sure it offends the Showa Oromo/Amara that the northerners call "baria". That is where Menelik comes from. We will defend the "Bantus", will take them back or do anything. That is what Shoa is all about, what Gobena stood for. We call our selves Ethiopians first; ethnicity is second. Amharic is the language used to communicate nothing more so everybody is welcome to be an Ethiopian.

Thank you for the kind words & fair assessments towards the Amara. The norm of demonizing them has gotten old. I guess now, thanks to Woyane's arrogances innocent Tigrayans are facing similar problems.

Again, keep up the good work!

Khysion wrote:Dawi: Amhara people are irrelevant and getting bullied by 6 million people. Everyone knows the dominant power of East Africa is the Somalis. We own the most land, resources and are the second largest tribe after Oromos. We Somalis have a history great civilization and culture. We are not only the superior power of East Africa but the whole continent. Europeans stated that the strongest and most superior tribe in Africa are the Somalis. People will tell you the strongest warriors and the richest are the Somalis. We have a history behind it and I can educate you if you want. But Amhara people historically were bullied by Oromos and now you are bullied by Tigrays and long before Oromo expansion Somalis from Adal Sultanate would bully you and every time Somalis try to conquer your mountains, you'd cry behind other 80 tribes in Ethiopia to protect you from the dangerous gallant Somali warriors and still lose until you call your European masters. :lol:

Somalis have historically been proven to be successful in both trading and in warfare. Somali nomads are a minority since the Somali population as a whole are very diverse when you have urban dwellers, farmers and coastal people. Plus, Somali nomads don't only herd Camels, they also herd Cattle, Sheep and Goat which are larger than the Somali population alone.

Also, what's wrong with Camels? Camel is the richest livestock animal which only noble people possess. Camel milk is strong, better and healthier than a cow milk which explains why Somalis are naturally taller than you mountain midgets and they have strong bone and better immunity. The camel meat quality is rich and tastier than other livestock animals. Only brave and noble people own camels and you know who they are! 8)

Lastly, Somali people refer to your people as Habashi because they do not know who Amhara are and when we think of Habashi, Somali thinks about their history of being victories against your people in multiple wars. :lol:

Postby Khysion » 27 Dec 2017, 14:52

Dawi: You're confused. First, you were talking sh*t about my people than I responded then you talk nice. I don't care about Ethiopia and you're one of those cucks who want Greater Ethiopia to rule the entire Horn right? Well no, thank you! As for Bantus, they don't deserve to exist. They are invaders from West Africa. Study Bantu expansion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Bantus are a tiny minority concentrated in southern Somalia and Somalis hardly see them since these Bantus are heavily isolated and Somalis will never inter-marry them but lately the slave decedents have been bullsh*tting and now the Somali government will relocate all of them back to Tanzania and Malawi inshallah.

Small businesses? LOL! Did you know that the Somali diaspora community in Minnesota have contributed billions of Dollars?

"Minnesota has America's largest Somali population, with an estimated 75,000 people, the largest concentration outside of East Africa. The Somalis have established a heavy business sector in Minnesota and produced billions of Dollars within the state. "

Postby Dawi » 27 Dec 2017, 19:54

Khysion,

Now I understand why you misread Ethoash's daily slogan the "goldon race"[የመለስ ፉገራ!] term and assumed he meant it to praise Amaras! :P

You write well but, you don't read or pay attention to what is written by others. With such deficiency I don't know how you made it in college.

Maybe I complemented you fast for the wrong reasons; for the mistake you made "standing" up a bit for the rights of Amaras; you fooled me! Not any more!

I wasn't trying to be nice to you fool; I was just reading what you post. I am not good at it but, gearhead's profanity would have come in handy here.

Show me where I disparaged the Somali? I shall apologize if it was inappropriate. FYI - I consider Gran Mohammed as part of Ethiopian history; Any Somali is as an Ethiopian as anybody else. It is your choice; we all have our contributions in forming that country.

It is embarrassing that you still defend your racist comment towards Bantus. Trust me, with that mentality you won't last in Ethiopia even if you want to remain with us; one can say anything but, Woyane/EPRDF are not known to tolerate your kind of racism. They shall whip you A*** if they hear you say what you told us. No wonder the Somali state has disappeared; with mentality like yours, it ain't coming back soon. That is probably why the Kenyans want to close their border with your kinds. Who needs racists like you? Not in our backyards or our continent! Shame on you!

As far as the business, I don't live in Minnesota; It is great Somalis are doing better there. I only gave you what I saw where I reside.

Having said that, go ahead and keep posting Wikipedia stuff about Somalis; I still find it useful and appreciate you for that. But, please read what others post before you respond because any moron can copy and paste!

One more question? I am just curious; how did you know Ethoash is an Oromo? :P
Do you even remember saying that? I doubt it!

Negaatti!

Khysion wrote:Dawi: You're confused. First, you were talking sh*t about my people than I responded then you talk nice. I don't care about Ethiopia and you're one of those cucks who want Greater Ethiopia to rule the entire Horn right? Well no, thank you! As for Bantus, they don't deserve to exist. They are invaders from West Africa. Study Bantu expansion: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Bantus are a tiny minority concentrated in southern Somalia and Somalis hardly see them since these Bantus are heavily isolated and Somalis will never inter-marry them but lately the slave decedents have been bullsh*tting and now the Somali government will relocate all of them back to Tanzania and Malawi inshallah.

Small businesses? LOL! Did you know that the Somali diaspora community in Minnesota have contributed billions of Dollars?

"Minnesota has America's largest Somali population, with an estimated 75,000 people, the largest concentration outside of East Africa. The Somalis have established a heavy business sector in Minnesota and produced billions of Dollars within the state. "

Previous Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion