Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Bwendimu: Somalis don't build cities - they destroy cities built by Persians, Arabs & Italians in record times!

Postby yaballo » 26 Dec 2017, 05:37

Bwendimu,

Most of what you've been told by Khysion is a fairy-tale - a distortion of history - concocted by the loud-mouthed, conniving & untrustworthy Somalis. To start with:

(a) Somalis have been & still are nomads that are allergic to sedentary existence as they have to be moving constantly in search of water & fresh acacia trees on which their goats & camels feed.

(b) Somalis are better know for destroying built areas (towns/cities) in record times than in building them. [eg. the destruction of modern Moqadishu in record times].

(c) Most of the coastal towns of Somalia were built either by Arab or Persian slave traders who were more interested in Bantu tribes of hinterland Africa than the un-industrious/lazy nomads.

(d) The hard-working Bantu tribes provided most of the brute labour, food crops, etc, that sustained these now Somali coastal towns. For example, the port towns of Mogadishu, Merca & Kisimayu were entirely built by the combined efforts of Persian/Arab colonists & the Bantu communities that farmed crops & fruits along the Ganaalle [Juba] & Wabe [Wabi-shebelle] rivers that originate in the Ethiopian highlands.

(e) When the Persians/Arabs+Bantus built the original cities of Moqadishu [itself a Persian name/word], there were ZERO Somalis in the area & all the lands in what is today Southern Somalia was home to various Bantu tribes who were later massacred &/or pushed to what is today Kenya. Somalis go on about imported Bantu slaves but conveniently ignore the East African Bantus who used to occupy much of what is today Southern Somalia.

(f) Italian colonial architects & civil engineers+Bantu labourers built modern city of Moqadishu with money drawn from the unfortunate Italian tax payers.

(g) Even today, it is the Ottoman Turks who are repairing the city of Moqadishu ravaged by the useless nomads. Of course the Turks are not that silly as the Italians as most of the money to re-build Moqadishu indirectly comes from taxes+fees imposed on dollars the large Somali diaspora send to their relatives still in Somalia [but dreaming about leaving their shit-hole of a homeland]. :oops: Of course, diaspora Somalis are best known for milking the welfare system in Europe, Canada, Australia, USA, etc.

(h) etc. :idea: :mrgreen:
Last edited by yaballo on 26 Dec 2017, 07:03, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Bwendimu: Somalis don't build cities - they destroy cities built by Persians, Arabs & Italians in record times!

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 06:12

Yebolla: Dude your hatred with Somalis is not healthy. How can you lie about a basic Somali history that is globally recognized around the world? Everything you said was made up by you based on your hatred and jealousy you have towards the Somalis because your people didn't produce civilizations like my people.

Plus have you not studied Ajuuran Empire? Ajuuran Empire covered the entire Southern Somalia and western section of the Somali region, Ethiopia and were known for dominating the Indian Ocean trade and it was considered as a powerful and advanced Somali empire and one of the best civilizations in Africa and Mogadishu was its capital. Here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate

Firstly everything I stated was historically documented in Wikipedia, references, documents and museums. It's historically recognized worldwide and I simply quoted these and plus this is basic Somali history. Plus, these were mentioned by medieval scholars/travellers who visited Ajuuran Empire and its cities.

Ok, Somalis are not only nomads but some are urban dwellers, farmers and coastal people. Like my family belong to the farming clan in Dire Dawa. Plus, the Somali nomads alone don't only herd Camels, they also herd large numbers of cattle, sheep and goats which is bigger than the Somali population alone.

But before I start debunking your made up ignorant lying claims. I'm going to show you a man called Leo Africanus was a Berber who was a scholar and a traveller during the 16th century and he has some interesting historical quotes about the Somali's in the medieval times as he visited Mogadishu the capital of Ajuuran Empire and Zeila the capital of Adal Empire.

"According to the 16th-century explorer, Leo Africanus indicates that the native inhabitants of the Mogadishu the capital of Ajuran Sultanate polity were of the same origins as the denizens of the northern people of Zeila the capital of Adal Sultanate. They were generally tall with an olive skin complexion, with some being darker and spoke Somali. They would wear traditional rich white silk wrapped around their bodies and have Islamic turbans and coastal people would only wear sarongs, and used their traditional writing script as their lingua franca. Their weaponry consisted of traditional Somali weapons such as swords, daggers, spears, battle axe, and bows, although they received assistance from its close ally the Ottoman Empire and with the import of firearms such as muskets and cannons. Most were Muslims, although a few adhered to heathen bedouin tradition; there were also a number of Abyssinian Christians further inland. Mogadishu itself was a wealthy, powerful and well-built city-state, which maintained commercial trade with kingdoms across EuroAsia, among other global kingdoms. It was surrounded by walled stone fortifications."

Now I'm going to debunk all your lies about southern Somali history.

Bantus are not native to central Africa, let alone east or southern Africa which originally belongs to southern Cushitic people and Khoisan's until Bantu expansion. Study Bantu expansion dumbass: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bantu_expansion

Bantus never passed eastern Kenya, let alone southern Somalia. You need to stop making sh*t up. :lol:

Bantus were slaves during the Ajuuran empire time. The Somalis would make them farm in harsh times or become cleaners or maids in Ajuuran cities or be sold to Arabs or Persian. Study slavery in Somalia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Somalia They never lived or own anything in Southern Somalia but were simply enslaved by Somalis and they were brought by Somali slave traders from southeast Africa during the medieval times.

Look at the slavery map and you'll see two major medieval Somali empires called Ajuuran Empire and Adal Sultanate both contributing slave trade the most and made alot of money from it.

Arabs or Persians had nothing to do with southern Somalia history. N*gga some were refugees or some were economic migrants who settled in the coastal provinces, mainly in Mogadishu for a search for better life and the Somali elites allowed them to settle due to religious ties. However, they had a strict immigration policy and only allowed a small number of them.

Study the Muslim migration period to Ajuuran kingdom.

"The late 15th and 17th centuries saw the arrival of Muslim families from Arabia, Persia, India and Spain to the Ajuran Sultanate, the majority of whom settled in the coastal provinces. Some migrated because of the instability in their respective regions, as was the case with the Hadhrami families from Yemen and the Muslims from Spain fleeing the Inquisition. Others came to conduct business or for religious purposes. Due to their strong tradition in religious learning, the new Muslim communities also enjoyed high status among the Somali ruling elite and commoners."

Study the Muslim migration period in Ajuuran Empire time: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate

Also, Gallas wasn't even natives to Bale mountains which historically belong to Somalis and they established a civilization there called Bale Sultanate until Galla expansion after the kingdom got weakened. Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... =815203053

Jubba and Shebelle was not only settled by Somalis during the anquity times but these valleys alone are Somali names including Bale which means "Source of Valleys" and the Jubba and Shabelle rivers have been settled by Somalis from farming backgrounds such as Ajuuran, Rahanweyn and some Hawiye sub-clans and now Darood settled there.

Ajuuran Empire ruled Jubba and Shabelle valleys and established urban areas and farming areas and were the first Africans to be a hydraulic Empire.

"In the 13th century CE, the Ajuran Empire was the only hydraulic empire in Africa. As a hydraulic empire, the Ajuran monopolized the water resources of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers. Through hydraulic engineering, it also constructed many of the limestone wells and cisterns of the state that are still operative and in use today. The rulers developed new systems for agriculture and taxation, which continued to be used in parts of the Horn of Africa as late as the 19th century."

Gallas originally from northern Kenya modern day lake of Turkana. In fact, Gallas tried to expand into the two major rivers of Ajuuran Empire until Ajuuran Empire kicked their @ss and I'm going to quote a historical fact.

"In the mid-16th century, the Oromo Nation began expanding from its homeland around Lake Abaya in southern Ethiopia towards the southern Somali coast at the time when the Ajuran was at the height of its power. The Garen rulers conducted several military expeditions known as the Galla Madow wars against the Oromo warriors, converting those that were captured to Islam. The Ajuran military supremacy forced the Oromo conquerors to reverse their migrations towards the Abyssinian Christian Solomonids and the Somali Muslim Adalites, devastating the two warring empires in the process."

If you want to know all the quotes I'm getting from. Just read Ajuuran Empire page dummy: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate

Lastly, Turkey is Somalis biggest ally not our enemy. Study Ottoman Empire alliance with Somali kingdoms such as Ajuuran Empire and Adal Empire during the medieval times. In fact, today Turkey is helping Somalia today, especially the south to re-build its self. Italy didn't colonize Somalia but southern Somalia were under the Italian protectorate by the signing done by Geledi Sultanate, Hiraab Sultanate and Majerteen Sultanate covered the entire southern Somalia and they are successor states of Ajuuran Empire. Today, Somalia government are re-locating Bantus back to southeast Africa as they were slave decedents during the Ajuuran Empire period.

Re: Bwendimu: Somalis don't build cities - they destroy cities built by Persians, Arabs & Italians in record times!

Postby yaballo » 26 Dec 2017, 06:38

khysion,

Yet, you deleted this same post of mine from your thread. I also wanted to delete this post/reply of yours in a bid to reciprocate in kind. But, as you can appreciate, I am more civlised than that. 8) :mrgreen: ...

Remember: I just gave a version of Somali history that the Somalis try to distort, embellish &, worse still, erase. For a change, try not to justify the world-known destructive & parasitic nature of the Somalis and try to advise your relatives to heed what other independent outside observers tell/advise them for their own good. Good man. Gadaal [Bye]!

Now, let me dedicate to you one of theese legendary Magool's songs. The late Magool was a Bantu-Somali, just like many other top Somali artists. Enjoy!

Kaan u Jiir Go'ayoo ...

phpBB [video]

Maanta Maanta Maanta ...

phpBB [video]

Afrikaay Hurudooy ...

phpBB [video]

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 07:01

yaballo: I'll be honest with you. I never once hated Oromos, but people like Mred/Ethoash just makes me mad. In fact, my dad owns a business in Addis Ababa and he lives visits there all the time. I have a house in Dire Dawa where I hang around with Oromos and Amharas sometimes. It's just Mred/Ethoash and other dickhead Oromos always bad mouthing Somalis so I have no choice but to defend my people.

But you need to stop playing around with Somali history. You need to study medieval travelers/scholars that are an important data for liars. Every single one of them is documented and recognized.

You know I was shocked when you denied Ajuuran Empire which was literally considered the richest and most advanced kingdom in Africa and one of the most preeminent powers in the Indian Ocean. This Empire is talked alot by west Africans and African Americans. :lol:

Heres amazing things about Ajuuran Empire which covered the entire southern Somalia and western section of the Somali region, Ethiopia. There is a reason why its considered one of the greatest civilizations in Africa. :mrgreen:

1. Ajuuran Empire was the first Africans to trade with East Asia and Southeast Asia and established embassies across the Indian Ocean.

2. Ajuuran Empire was the first Africans to conduct in naval warfare and defeat Portuguese empire which was a global superpower and Somalis were able to destroy them in a naval combat and remove their influence from the Indian Ocean.

3. Ajuuran Empire was the only hydraulic empire in Africa. "As an hydraulic empire, the Ajuran monopolized the water resources of the Shebelle and Jubba rivers. Through hydraulic engineering, it also constructed many of the limestone wells and cisterns of the state that are still operative and in use today. The rulers developed new systems for agriculture and taxation, which continued to be used in parts of the Horn of Africa as late as the 19th century"

4. Ajuuran Empire was the only Africans to pracise primae noctis to its established colonies.

5. Ajuuran Empire was the only Africans to be extremely advanced in the Agriculture sector by using mathematic and scientific methods in land or time scales. "With the centralized supervision of the Ajuran, farms in Afgooye, Kismayo and other areas in the Jubba and Shabelle valleys increased their productivity. A system of irrigation ditches known locally as Kelliyo fed directly from the Shebelle and Jubba rivers into the plantations where sorghum, maize, beans, grain and cotton were grown during the gu (Spring in Somali) and xagaa (Summer in Somali) seasons of the Somali calendar. This irrigation system was supported by numerous dikes and dams. To determine the average size of a farm, a land measurement system was also invented with moos, taraab and guldeed being the terms used."

Just study this advanced Somali civilization yourself: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ajuran_Sultanate

Lastly, Somali Bantus are simply slave decedents from southeast Africa and were collected by Somali slave traders from the Ajuuran Empire. But today, they are a tiny minority and Somali government is planning to re-locate them all back to their homeland which is in Tanzania and Malawi and these Bantu nations accepted to open its doors to the slave decedents. They will all be gone very soon. 8)

Postby Bwendimu » 26 Dec 2017, 08:32

Yaballo
Thanks it is an eye opening. I too told this goat herder " build until you blow it up" :mrgreen:

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 09:45

Bwendimu: He just admitted that he was trolling while everything I stated was backed by authentic sources. He just wanted to triggar me lol.

Lastly, Mogadishu bombings are decreasing and the city is currently the fastest developing in Africa and couple bombs wont stop it from reaching its superiority across the region just like in the Ancient and medieval times by the Somalis.

Postby Bwendimu » 26 Dec 2017, 10:13

Millions of camel herders run away to western countries and when there is relative peace these shall return not to their nomadic village but to Moqadisho. But when you say Africa do you compare Moqadisho with Addis Abeba? Hope not.

Postby Ethoash » 26 Dec 2017, 10:13

Khysion wrote:Bwendimu: He just admitted that he was trolling while everything I stated was backed by authentic sources. He just wanted to triggar me lol.

Lastly, Mogadishu bombings are decreasing and the city is currently the fastest developing in Africa and couple bombs wont stop it from reaching its superiority across the region just like in the Ancient and medieval times by the Somalis.

Ato Khysion,

Mogadishu and the whole Somalia is growing ... i have a great hope for Somalia if they value peace then they should grateful without reservation to THE GOLDEN RACE who brought them this peace ...it is very hard for Somalia to do because the mistaken the golden race for Amhara anyhow this would be their biggest folly.... on the other hand Somaliland they r very grateful for Ethiopia and they want to collaborating with Ethiopia by providing port service

here r few advantage that Somalia have over Ethiopia

less corruption

less jealousy... (buda evil eye )

less envy (buda Amhara hate to see u making money)this is not regular envy they might even kill u

in buda Amhara making money is a sin poverty is being honest

in buda Amahra the women doesnt work they want the man to provide them

in Somalia woman work they r the work force

in Buda Amhara they dont accept technology while the Somalia are fast accepting technology

in buda Amhara they dont want to pay for service rendered .. they want everything for free ... they will do anything not to pay.. while the Somalia are willing to pay u if u show them any efficiency to dot heir job

the buda Amhara love rent seeking .. they prefer renting there house instead of using their house to make good and product .. anything to avoid work

the Buda Amhara job means sex industry opening up bar, sport bar hotel and night club that destroy the society.... in Somalia no sex industry everything will be to build the nation

the Buda Amhara will do revolution and uprising and destroy every thing they build so what is the difference if al shabab bomb it is not the same the fassam galla burning their industry ...

Bwendimu wrote:Millions of camel herders run away to western countries and when there is relative peace these shall return not to their nomadic village but to Moqadisho. But when you say Africa do you compare Moqadisho with Addis Abeba? Hope not.

deer Bedimu ,

i will blame u because the Somalia make u mad . Fk u good ... so it would not surprised fassam Galla who is donkey herders making fun of Camel herders .. trust me if Camel herder and Addis Ababa bud Amhara goes to Western country the Camel herder will learn Western thinking and way with in 6 month but those buda Amhara even if they live 40 years they will never learn the Western way...

any how u try to make fun of mogadisho by compering with Addis ababa.. we compering it before the 1991 or after É u know if u compering it before 1991 u know and i know it is shanty town..., AA was open public toilet where u can do number one and number two in open ... i am not talking about after the golden kid come

one more thing Addis Ababa also built by Italy 89% of Addis Ababa built by Italy .. name any place in Addis Ababa chance r the Italy built it...

Degnet wrote:sga kuter,tafia and,I was hoping this monkey Ethoash will write some thing with sense for I still have hope in the people of Tigray but not from this backward/Ethiopiawi mehonh yasafral,he writes to hurt those with mind/those that are spiritual/hanged skeleton/Oscar Wilde,it is for such people,a fear for us..

dear Dognet,

nothing give me satisfaction... reading your hurt filed input, so keep coming ...
Last edited by Ethoash on 26 Dec 2017, 11:19, edited 3 times in total.

Postby Degnet » 26 Dec 2017, 10:20

sga kuter,tafia and,I was hoping this monkey Ethoash will write some thing with sense for I still have hope in the people of Tigray but not from this backward/Ethiopiawi mehonh yasafral,he writes to hurt those with mind/those that are spiritual/hanged skeleton/Oscar Wilde,it is for such people,a fear for us.Dutch news paper wrote about Oscar Wilde,a refined writer.

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 11:55

Bwendimu: Forget Africa. Mogadishu is the second fastest growing developing city in the world proof: https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2015 ... mey-xiamen

Your knowledge of Somalis is very poor. Firstly, Somali nomads are a minority and they don't only herd camels but large numbers of Cattle, Sheep and Goat which is larger than the Somali population alone. Also, some Somalis are urban dwellers, farmers and coastal people. Somalis as a whole are extremely diverse people that live in 5 states across the Horn of Africa.

Somaliland is peaceful and developing Somali nation is considered the most peaceful and democratic nation in Africa and is the first country in the world to use iris biometric voting system [Hi-Tech] proof: http://www.africanews.com/2017/11/14/so ... -hi-tech//

Djibouti another developing Somali nation is said to be the next Singapore very soon. Check out the future development and projects going on in Djibouti.

phpBB [video]

As for the Ethio-Somalis. Did you know that the Somali region is the fastest developing region in Ethiopia and is economically booming with many businesses and projects being established in that region? Proof: http://allafrica.com/stories/201510192133.html

The Somalis heavily integrated into Ethiopia and established their own neighbourhood in Addis Aba called Bole which is known by its nickname as "Little Somalia". The neighbourhood was on poverty and extremely poor until Somalis came and transformed it into a thriving business centre.

phpBB [video]

Did you know the Somali Kenyans are one of the largest tribes in Kenya and economically dominate Kenya? The Somali autonomous region in Kenya have the lowest poverty and highest GDP per capita compare to other federal regions in Kenya. 8)

Somalis in Kenya established their own neighbourhood in Nairobi called Eastleigh also known by its nickname as "Little Mogadishu" and did you know that the business capital in Kenya is Eastleigh?

Proof: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastleigh,_Nairobi

Look at the Somali business town in Nairobi. 8)

The only problem with Somalis is in the south and thankfully Somalia has established a strong government and military to control its southern territory and ever since that day Mogadishu become the fastest developing and fastest growing city in Africa. When southern Somalia experienced peace, their business started booming.

Please don't hate on my people, their success is also the horns success. Just look what Mogadishu has become today: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=152150

Ethoash: Please stop calling Amhara people as the golden race! Just stop! They are 25 million people getting ruled by 6 million people. Also, their business game is poor so Amhara people need to step up their game!

Also, Mogadishu right now is becoming a super-advanced city and is re-claiming its superiority within the Indian Ocean.

When Somalia unites and becomes prosperous. You are welcome to can visit anytime.

Next Page

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion