Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Breaking News: Liyu police have r@ped/killed a woman from Argobba ethnic in Jijiga

Postby MRed » 26 Dec 2017, 04:12

I'm hearing this news, it's still unconfirmed news so, I will wait till I confirm it.

Re: Breaking News: Liyu police have r@ped/killed a woman from Argobba ethnic in Jijiga

Postby Khysion » 26 Dec 2017, 06:29

F*ck you and all your lying propagated threads!

Re: Breaking News: Liyu police have r@ped/killed a woman from Argobba ethnic in Jijiga

Postby present » 26 Dec 2017, 10:35

the title of your thread with your fake news should read: tplf-ascari ertrean frash adashes r@p/kill......

You evil b!tch. We are coming for your asz.

Postby adowa » 27 Dec 2017, 10:45

Somali also rape men
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Eth0ash » 27 Dec 2017, 16:34

adowa wrote:Somali also rape men
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Men, that's nothing. Do you know some Somalis even rape goats and you won't believe it till you see it. Somali boys are trained on goats first so, that they can satisfy their future wives.... :lol: :lol:

Postby Khysion » 27 Dec 2017, 17:32

Eth0ash: LOOOOOOOOOOL! We're not Arabs. Stop injecting lies! As a Somali, not only that has never been heard off but its never even been thought off and you said that just because we're Muslims. I already told you, Arabs do not have a monopoly over Islam. It is a spiritual belief that came from Allah!

adowa: Why are you lying? H0mos*xuality is not only banned in Somalia but is completely forbidden and alienated in both our culture and religion. Plus if you're g@y, you'd be killed in our territory, simple. Even rape as a whole is completely forbidden and you'll get execution for doing that. Somalis take rape very seriously.

Lastly, only bad thing Somalis ever did was own Concubines and when you study Somali history like Ajuuran Empire and Adal Empire. You'll see these Somali kingdoms having Habesha, Oromo and Swahili Concubines after conquering them.

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion