Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Waria Khysion...editing messages posted by others is a violation of forum rules....A NO NO A KAKKA Thing to do...!!!

Postby confused » 26 Dec 2017, 02:27

Don't edit messages posted by others...if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen...and wash the chat out of your mouth with soap...after your mirkkana...

As I recall, I demonstrated that you were an idiot and added that your hostility towards galla was because you must have had ZOOMALI carved on your a$$ by a galla for good reason...

You are a loser and stop saying you are from Dire Dawa...you piece of camel $hit...no Somali from Dire Dawa harbors hate towards the Oromo...they are intermarried and live in peace...and have for long before your appearance...

I have filed a complaint with the moderator to suspend your editing privilege for your violation of forum rules...
Khysion wrote:Firstly, Oromos don't live in the Somali region, especially not in Jigjiga. They have all been deported back to Oromia region. Secondly, there is no Mieso incident since Mieso Woreda is exclusively settled by Issa (Somalis) and is part of Shinile Zone, Somali region.

Look at the Shinile map, there are no Gallas in Mieso Woreda so stop your fake news. :lol:

[Image: http://www.toiquiviensdethiopie.com/wp- ... hinile.gif]

All I said was that I agreed with you that i too do not see galla walking around on the map.

Re: Waria Khysion...editing messages posted by others is a violation of forum rules....A NO NO A KAKKA Thing to do...!!!

Postby ማርሲን » 26 Dec 2017, 15:45

He ain't somali, i made a special thread for him to come to and answer my questions in somali but he didn't show up and rather made his own topics, i can clearly say that khysion is mred/ethotash/thomas h

You are confused as your name says.

Re: Waria Khysion...editing messages posted by others is a violation of forum rules....A NO NO A KAKKA Thing to do...!!!

Postby Sadacha Macca » 26 Dec 2017, 15:55

I already exposed him for the agame he is....
He is mred, ethoAsh, and probably other profiles...
I already suggested Elias bans anyone who has more than one username.... Hopefully he Considers that...

Postby confused » 27 Dec 2017, 05:17

Banning is an extreme measure...but editing the messages of other participants is a serious violation of forum rules and will draw the attention of the moderator....repeated disregard of the forum rules will not be without consequence...

Return to Ethiopian News & Opinion